It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

watch the video, it should be clear enough.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Don't know what you were looking at, but this is what I find on google maps for April 2017:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

screen shot fom the video.

if you watch the video, cops are driving all a round and that's where the ones that were huggin the wall went crossed to go to mandalay.

edit on 15-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: site looks pretty much the same to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

It's not clear. Sorry. It's nighttime.

But here's a screenshot from the video you posted that shows at least one of the towers had the steel skeletal structure at the top:

Can't really tell, one way or the other, on the other tower...it's too dark out.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Hang on a minute.....she was left in her room for 90 minutes? As in whilst the shooting was going on? As in whilst 200 rounds were being fired down the hallway past her door? And the hotel did nothing? Not even ring rooms? Bloody hell !!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Those towers for the unfinished ferris wheel would have to provide access to the top.

Because the wheel's axle and motors would be right there.

Inside stairs and eventually an elevator would be necessary for maintenance and repairs.

However, they could have been removed. For safety reasons---so nobody could climb up there and commit mischief. I know of a place the city demanded such a move on an abandoned construction site. The city's lawyer saw it and nearly dropped his basket. Was going to require the bankrupt builder to take down the entire structure but settled for removal of the stairs. It was a silo shaped building with a spiral staircase to the top, not at all hard to dismantle.

Don't we have members in Vegas who could go there and ground truth this area?

One of the videos that I saw asserted that there is a concrete "mound" under these towers that is actually a foundation and is elevated enough that the shooter could have been at the base of the towers firing toward the venue. When looking at the area on Google Earth with street view, I can't see any substantial elevation but I wouldn't be betting on what I see on Google Earth since it sometimes distorts stuff.

What I see from the street view is that the ground surface appears to be maybe five feet higher than the street, judging by the fence that runs along the site. If you stand on Mandalay Bay Rd. and look at the towers then turn and look at the venue, it certainly doesn't seem that the "mound" is elevated enough to have served as a sniper's nest into the venue.

If we can manage to rule out the impossible...like have someone who is actually there in Vegas go over and take a gander at that "mound" and the towers to see if there is crime scene tape or evidence of an investigation.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

screen shot fom the video.

if you watch the video, cops are driving all a round and that's where the ones that were huggin the wall went crossed to go to mandalay.

ETA: site looks pretty much the same to me.

Oh, good. You agree the steel skeletal structures are still there at the tops of the towers.

Also, there were cops/security everywhere. That doesn't eliminate any possible sniper-nest necessarily.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I don't know how to post pics... maybe you can... here's a pic from PBS with crime scene tape, with Mandalay Bay centered and the towers on the left -- and the metal structure visible at the top.

PBS Pic with Yellow "Crime Scene" Tape

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

There is a member who went there and from my recollection, he discovered the area was very well guarded behind high security fences for some reason

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I don't know how to post pics... maybe you can... here's a pic from PBS with crime scene tape, with Mandalay Bay centered and the towers on the left -- and the metal structure visible at the top.

PBS Pic with Yellow "Crime Scene" Tape

Here it is!

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Hang on a minute.....she was left in her room for 90 minutes? As in whilst the shooting was going on? As in whilst 200 rounds were being fired down the hallway past her door? And the hotel did nothing? Not even ring rooms? Bloody hell !!

That's what she says. It doesn't specify if she was in the same wing.

I was surprised that 200 rounds in the hallway and 2000+ rounds out the window only garnered a "ruckus":

At one point, a siren went off and an alarm, followed by a ruckus in the hall, an explosion and smoke — presumably from SWAT teams entering the room of the gunman.

Did she somehow miss all the shooting but could discern the sound of a siren, alarm, a "ruckus" and then an explosion? I don't know if this is just the piss poor quality of reporting we should expect today... or if it's a piss poor acting job!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I don't know if it's significant, but that pic was obviously taken early in the morning, so the sun was rising behind the towers, and helps distinguish the metalwork. You can also see from the shadow cast on the west wing by the southeastern wing.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

don't you think that with all the cops driving around,and in this body cam video where the cops are just about up to the gate there on that corner. , you will see that they were about cross the intersection there on their way to the bay. and rememeber in the calls on the scaners they said that cops were being targeted.
if you notice that you can just barely see the towers, if you were there on the ground, facing the towers and shots were coming from there don't you think they would have seen them. i sure do.

plus they all seem to know that it coming from mandalay.

screen shot,

ETA: plus another thing if there were shooters in the bay and the towers that would have made a fairly decent cross fire.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Something very bright is launched from one of the towers at 8-9 seconds into this video: Link

It won't let me embed.

Slow it down to .25 speed. Again, 8-9 seconds in to the video.

Here are screenshots from the frames I could capture.

It originates from the tower. Not a helicopter. Something was launched from the tower.

ETA: Something was launched from the other side of the tower just before that, too.

edit on 10/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Something very bright is launched from one of the towers at 8-9 seconds in to this video: Link

It originates from the tower. Not a helicopter. Something was launched from the tower.
ETA: Something was launched from the other side of the tower just before that, too.

I saw that also. Very bright and fairly big too. I'm going to try watching in the morning after I reboot and run stuff and hopefully get whatever glitch is freezing my puter when I watch vids...

ETA: Thanks for embedding the pics

edit on 15-10-2017 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Something very bright is launched from one of the towers at 8-9 seconds in to this video: Link

I saw that also. Very bright and fairly big too. I'm going to try watching in the morning after I reboot and run stuff and hopefully get whatever glitch is freezing my puter when I watch vids...

That object would be traveling approximately towards the airport, maybe?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

That object would be traveling approximately towards the airport, maybe?

It looked like it could be, but it kept freezing, and then the audio would start but not the video and the video would skip when it started again... so I really can't make any educated guess.

So sorry

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg
a reply to: audubon

I am not sure when Trump spoke about this BUT in a statement I think leaving Vegas Trump said something to the effect he took this personally. That's just odd to me...

I mentioned that in another thread and put out a crazy theory that maybe unknown to most folks, Teump was supposed to have been at the concert and so the shooting had been planned for him. Crazy conspiracy theory, I know. Pure speculation but speculation seems to be accepted....

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I've been interested in the helicopters as well since I was convinced I both heard and saw one in one of the videos. While looking for that video I came across Jason Goodman. He's done a fair job of debunking the helicopters being involved theory. I believe he has the right spirit but goodness, he could use some help with getting his equipment set up for his interviews on livestream. He visited both helicopter rental agencies and talked with people there who explained about the aviation strobes and told him how to track which copters were in the air at the time by their transponders. Here's a link to one of his videos: www.youtube.com...

In one of his videos he was going to check out the towers but it was dark. I haven't found one where he went back in daylight or did further research on it, still looking and will post a link if it shows up.

ETA: Found his daytime trip to the towers. A bit long but gives you a good look at the area. www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-10-2017 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218
Thank you so much for posting that first video. I had failed to bookmark it for further study. I'm attempting to see how it matches up with a couple of others I've seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join