It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: xuenchen

Ive seen speculation that the campos award pics are a weekend at Bernie's photo op.
feelings on that?

There's no real proof of anything.

Could all be staged.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I am not sure when Trump spoke about this BUT in a statement I think leaving Vegas Trump said something to the effect he took this personally. That's just odd to me...

I wish I had the time to go back and gather the similarities to this and 9-11.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You are right about the payouts. I would bet that is the truth.

Which leads to how many of these high rollers are gambler's/spooks. I never thought anyone could win on those machines.
There is more than we will ever know going on here.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I don't know anything about this site.

This could be the motive, no I do not believe in this stuff but anyway..

Actually, Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock’s massacre was highly predictable

qz.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So, I was looking up Stephen Paddock photos. I typed in his name to duckduckgo and clicked images. Not even 1 return for our mystery man.

Then i went to Google. Did the same thing....and pretty much all i got was pictures of the so called shooter.

Any reason for the drastic difference in search results?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Well I've just tried it and got the hundred usual links and pics and stories so dunno

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

This is interesting by US public records Paddled lived in 55 different homes...

STEPHEN CRAIG PADDOCK: “FACTS”, findings & false narratives

americandigitalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I am leaning towards the food cart was set up after the fact to look like a novice intentionally.

Edit to add: Have any photos of the bullet-ridden hallway been published?

I don't think ANY more photos have been published or leaked, since that first batch

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So in my efforts to coordinate eyewitness accounts with police audio, I figured I'd better check out those SkyVue Towers a little closer as well, and see how/if they might fit in. The SkyVue Towers are what is left of an abandoned ferris wheel-type project, which sits directly across the street to the south from the concert venue, and theoretically providing an ideal elevated position for a direct line of fire into the venue.

A Facebook post for the MFA (March For America) Underground -- which claims to have seen the blueprints for the towers -- describes them as having doors in the rear, with steps inside, and small windows. At the time of the shooting, the doors were reportedly covered simply with plywood.

MFA Facebook Post

There is also a Reddit thread discussing the possibility -- I Think I Found the 2nd Shooter Sniper's Nest in Vegas! -- based on large part on the acoustic analysis video by Mike Adams "Health Ranger" at Natural News. Although, apparently (since I haven't watched the video), this theory puts the gunman on the elevated base of the towers, as opposed to the towers themselves. One person who claims to be a Vegas local says that the lot is within the area marked off with yellow "crime scene" tape. He also posted some pics; one of the towers and the venue taken from the south looking north, one is a view of the mound at the base of the towers from a southwest perspective, and another has several views of the Mandalay Bay, the SkyVue Towers, and the concert venue (keep scrolling down for all the pics).

There may be some helpful and informative information in the comments at the following videos, but I haven't been able to read them all yet. If anyone else does, and wants to share here, it will be much appreciated. Of course any new and interesting and helpful information is welcome!

In the this video, filmed from what appears to be east of the towers, there appears at least one flash of light that travels from the left of the screen to the right of the screen:

This video is from the same youtube channel from the opposite angle (west of the towers), and shows the sky around the towers lighting up during the gunfire. It occurs to me, however, that the sky might light up the same way if someone were shooting from the tanks at the airport as suggested earlier.

And in the interest of being fair and balanced, here is a video from someone who takes a very long time to say that she doesn't believe the towers were used because she cannot find any reference online to stairs inside the towers:

edit on 15-10-2017 by Boadicea because: changed "person" to "youtube channel"

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Quite a bit of stock was sold by Muran and others in Aug and early Sept in MGM. In my opinion, either someone was responding to rumors or inside info, but the stock was sold in huge amounts. Remember the stock sales before 9/11.

Here are some other thoughts, and I am not sure they have been addressed.

Forget the girl who said a woman was in the crowd warning ''You will all be killed.'' She has been allegedly IDed as someone else who is a hoaxer--the name she used does not exist. You can find out more on other sites. She looks identical to a young lady punched in the face at Berkeley. Nuff said, and that lady has closed several of her FB pages. One remained as of the other day.

I would like to see Paddock's will. Who got what and when was it written or updated? A man planning a mass killing and potential suicide may have a far different will than someone who loves his family but expects to live forever.

The body of Paddock does not have the 13 tattooed on his neck. I don't think that's Paddock. And the pic of him sleepy-eyed with his girl, photoshopped her in if you look at her cut-off elbows in the full pic. Also I'm annoyed that many MSM reports shoe a pic of hi 20 years younger. Who would remember him recently from those pics? Not me.

The guard. Now in hiding. People at his house don't seem overly concerned for his safety, but not talking. Only a hired security guy outside to chase away people. I would like to know more about his injury--is it in a place that could be self-inflicted by mistake or on purpose? Exactly where is the damage? Revolver or one of the 200 automatic weapon shots? Something isn't right. And he did not appear for a TV interview as planned.

Why are the room drapes not shredded with bullets? Were the drapes pulled for all that? Then closed and fluttering through the holes of the windows after?

Paddock had no online FB or other feeds? Anyone else out there have fake names and pages? Anyone looking at likely fake names and likely clubs or sites a guy like him might have joined?

If there were shooters in the crowd, I guarantee they had flash suppressors and were far enough from each other, and shooting low enough that they would not shoot each other by mistake. Two distant opposite corners perhaps?

Having two getaway cars seems obsessive for one person.

Flipping houses after 2 years to avoid capital gains seems very likely to me--someone else mentioned it. But this is not the long-range plan of a mass murderer. It does explain his many residences and empty rooms. And storage for whatever.

Cruises--many to foreign ports--lol--that's why you take a cruise. Most cruises are in a port half a day or so, not a convenient amount of time to set up deals and such that you could just as easily set up on Skype and not leave the house.

Plane--he couldn't get a pilot's license due to HBP--lol--do you think that would concern an ABC agency, or anyone else flying out of private airports? Sorry, sir, we can't let you fly these illegal guns or drugs or people because you do not have a license.

Could he really hit those fuel tanks from where he was? Distance, angle, type of gun? If you were going to blow them up, I think you'd have a better plan.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Stanford University to study body of Vegas shooter

www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

www.mercurynews.com...

WoW

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

www.mercurynews.com...

That is if there is a body at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

I feel like I am living in a movie. This is nuts.

"They" told us from the get go that he shot himself. Yet, the medical examiner hasn't concluded or released a cause or manner of death. Why the hold up?

All those SH people were autopsied AND cause/manner of death released on what....like 2 days???

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.mercurynews.com...

That is if there is a body at all.

Bingo !

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Oh WOW!!!

I did see video of lights flashing but they appeared to be hovering above the towers. I didn't realize there was a steel structural skeleton exposed at the top where someone could climb and that top skeletal structure would not be visible at night.

Now it makes sense!

Wow.

This is the most convincing video of possible muzzle flashes I have seen!

Awesome work, Boadicea!

ETA: Seriously floored. So glad to see you have 100 flags on this thread now, too! It's a goodie!

ETA2: Whether there's an online reference to stairs in the towers, or not, it would make sense that there are some. If they were going to be used for a ferris wheel, stairs would allow access to the central mechanism for maintenance purposes. I don't think the lack of online reference is very meaningful.

ETA3: And with helicopters traveling by with flashing lights...the flashing lights at the top of the towers could have been obfuscated to people on the ground and on video. In fact, I would argue a helicopter travels by at a key time to set that exact obfuscation up.

edit on 10/15/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Those towers for the unfinished ferris wheel would have to provide access to the top.

Because the wheel's axle and motors would be right there.

Inside stairs and eventually an elevator would be necessary for maintenance and repairs.

edit on Oct-15-2017 by xuenchen because: chop

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I can see what appears to be flashes, but your third video brings up a good question. Are there any stairs within? Though if no stairs...is there any kind of pulley system within that one can hoist themselves to the top level via cables?

edit on 10 15 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Or drop people via helicopter.

BUT, there are doors. And why have doors if there are no stairs or ladder within.

The doors are good evidence there is some way to travel up within.

And some space for electrical lines within surely exists.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Hubby and I were watching some movie where everyone is shooting wrecking car. I started laughing saying could image if this stuff happened in real life maybe it does, LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join