It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Here's a report stating that Fox reported it, lol it's as good as I could do for now.

Paddock took his own life in what now described as a “suicide mission.” Authorities found 10 weapons in his hotel room and Fox News reports, a camera system set up so that the assailant could see police approach his room, ostensibly before he took his own life.

Source

Edit: For the record, I think that's weak reporting. I'd like some more details.
edit on 2 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Drudge has an article that paddocks dad was a bank robber that was once on the fbis most wanted list.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: smarterthanyou

As most of us assumed eventually would be the case.... gone are the days we can expect to not have to go thru security when entering a public or quasi public place...hotels...malls...even restaurants.

Quite the world we have built for ourselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

apparently not,also he was known to the people at mandalay he was a regular there according to reports.
and if he checked in a day or two earlier and carried them in broke down in some sort of bag could have been done quite easily

(post by ipsedixit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That's a lot of weight.. didn't arise any suspicion bringing multiple luggage bags up to his hotel room I suppose, its Vegas afterall.

He could have checked in with regular luggage and then went down to his car over the course of a few days and brought the guns up in gym bags one at a time. There's really nothing suspicious there. I heard a report that hotel staff had been in the room (housecleaning), but if he's in the room at the time he could have just had the guns in that little closet they give you, told the maids to make the bed and give him new towels and that's it.

It's all very easily explainable.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: TruthJava
a reply to: Bluesma Sorry to just post a link but please, someone else try and capture this info. Is this from this last Friday? two days ago??

LINK

August 2016.

ok, thank you for that!! I was so upset all I could think of was to look for any recent drills of the same type.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

It's not any easier to read this time either.

F-minus

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

As most of us assumed eventually would be the case.... gone are the days we can expect to not have to go thru security when entering a public or quasi public place...hotels...malls...even restaurants.

Could be worse, you could have armed military on your streets like France, because there's still no problem with the mass migration over there.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

We're creating a prison society for ourselves so that we can feel safe and free.

But we're less free and less safe.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: face23785

The evidence can point to whatever they want it to point to if it was indeed staged and I'm not saying it is. But to accept everything exactly as being stated in the first 24 hours is not a good idea especially with the track record of our officials. It's possible their narrative will continue to carry regardless and this was perfectly planned (again if staged). Sometimes we find holes other times we don't. The only people that know the truth are those directly involved and possibly first responders, sometimes not even them. I don't trust anything anymore, so many lies in the past 30 years one after another and everything smells bad.

It smells terrible. But look at all the people claiming not to trust the government; eating up the official story.

The so called shooters brothers has just been interviewed on TV and he is shocked and doesn't appear to believe his brother did or could do such a thing. Is he a PATSY!

link   
a reply to: loam

There was a couple that was removed from the concert for going around
in the front row waning people they were going to die.

Here is the witness that saw it, there is a video of her telling
the story.

www.zerohedge.com...

The witness said she had the impression she was part of the attack.

Video here:

mobile.twitter.com...

That is far beyond a premonition.

"They are all around us"

edit on 2-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: UKTruth

He's been doing this for hours, probably because he doesn't like the direction the evidence is pointing.

What evidence are you referring to?
And what direction is it pointing?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: olaru12

The evidence can point to whatever they want it to point to if it was indeed staged and I'm not saying it is. But to accept everything exactly as being stated in the first 24 hours is not a good idea especially with the track record of our officials. It's possible their narrative will continue to carry regardless and this was perfectly planned (again if staged). Sometimes we find holes other times we don't. The only people that know the truth are those directly involved and possibly first responders, sometimes not even them. I don't trust anything anymore, so many lies in the past 30 years one after another and everything smells bad.

It smells terrible. But look at all the people claiming not to trust the government; eating up the official story.

The so called shooters brothers has just been interviewed on TV and he is shocked and doesn't appear to believe his brother did or could do such a thing. Is he a PATSY!

Yeah cause you often hear family say "Yeah we knew he was a killer" after something like this.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

some where maybe this thread or another or on tv i read / heard that out of the 27 hotels in vegas 23 have no metal detectors or security if your not showing your ass or acting suspicious.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

There was a couple that was removed from the concert for going around in the
front row waning people they were going to die.

Here is the witness that saw it, there is a video of her telling
the story.
www.zerohedge.com...

Zerohedge is an unreliable news source that is run by a Russian Oligarch that regularly posts anti-American and pro-Russian stories.

link   

Thanks for that, it seems they have made their story out of an amalgamation of sources. The even left this in the article for some reason:

[]
He was killed in a shootout with local police.
[]

They did strike it through though...

link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

How is that any different than what people say whenever a tragedy like this happens? Even Ted Bundy was a nice young man who could never butcher all those women. Does that make him a patsy as well?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: ipsedixit

It's not any easier to read this time either.

F-minus

Are we about easy reading?

I accept the verdict of the mods and the warning and point deduction. Any one who thinks that gun control is not part of this discussion, as well as waffling politicians, is only correct in the context of this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The video is real though.

Also this was posted before 8am this morning before even the news networks had this information
everipedia.org...
Not going to draw any conclusions but I don't think this is the first time this website has "had the jump" on the story.
edit on 10/2/2017 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join