It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:
(post by ARM1968 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

They either found her or eliminated her as a suspect. Last blurb I saw was that they were no longer looking for her.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think from that distance an Uzi could definitely cause 50+ people to die. And an uzi has how many bullets fire before need a reload?

a uzi is a sub machine, it's effective range is just about 100 feet maybe a little more. made basicly for up close and personal.
fires a pistol round, 9mm Parabellum 22 LR 45 ACP 41 AE 9X21mm IMI.

100ft? Doubt it was an Uzi then.

One of those Kalishnakovs?? Who knows?

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

If you're firing into a crowd of 30,000 people an uzi is probably effective at any range.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Radical Islamists are driven by the Islam ideology. They kill in the name of Allah.

Gun is an object. A simple object cannot drive anyone to commit atrocities. People who commit mass shootings do not do it in the name of guns.
Do you understand it now?
edit on 110k2017Mondayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Thebel
And because this happened in Vegas, it could have been christian extremist, who hated that sin city and had personal authorization from "God" to kill these sinners.

No doubt.

But a redneck shooting up a redneck concert doesnt compute too well either.

link   

originally posted by: eXia7

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: BlackSkinhead

What are you talking about?

Europe never had a chronic problem with mass shootings. They were extremely rare events, and to simply say that a gun ban solved anything, is completely ignorant. So, try again.

Or better yet, stop trying as your premise is just false.

You know.. until recently with all the muslim extremists and all of the knife attacks. Killing is killing, with a gun, a rock, a hammer, a baseball bat, fists.. etc etc.

Ban Retarded People.

Guns are ok but free speech not so much? Killing is killing, yes. ALL of it is wrong. So making it easier for people to do is what? Very wrong indeed.

It won't matter if you ban guns.. people will still get guns. When you ban guns, they don't just magically disappear. You really think if you ban guns in the US, that every single one of them will be turned in willingly? Your idea of this victim minded utopia is completely impossible.

And what does free speech have to do with this? We are talking about the 2nd amendment, not the first.

Read the thread. Posters trying to shut others down because they don’t like what some people are saying.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: BlackSkinhead

Like more laws?

Sorry does that piss you off more than people dying. My bad

Not at all. Pretty sure murder is illegal as well as automatic weapons in most states. I'm not sure how you figure more laws will solve the issue.

Same way the solved it in most of Europe and Australia.

Mad how blind Americans are to the options of loosing their weapons over Saftey of the general public.

If you believe that taking away legal arms will promote safety, I beg you to reconsider that thought.

Perhaps you can explain why it works everywhere else but wouldn’t in the US of A. Until your country has a mass reconsider, which it won’t, you will be greeted by more of this and thousands a year dead for nothing.

Where does it work ? Name the country and I will prove you wrong

You will find exceptions as in all things. If you make something very difficult guess what, it stops being so easy. Stop thinking you personally are under attack. Your whole country is, from the rampant gun infestation. I have no fear of being shot in the UK - none whatsoever.

Just of being stabbed, ran over, etc.

Ok, again for the slow, how many have died in the UK from those things this year compared to gun deaths in just, Washington DC for instance?

I'm not slow. Keep your EU politics out of the USA please. We need to the right to carry for self defense. There are way too many guns in circulation. Completely different situations.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Like more laws?

Not at all. Pretty sure murder is illegal as well as automatic weapons in most states. I'm not sure how you figure more laws will solve the issue.

Mad how blind Americans are to the options of loosing their weapons over Saftey of the general public.

If you believe that taking away legal arms will promote safety, I beg you to reconsider that thought.

Perhaps you can explain why it works everywhere else but wouldn’t in the US of A. Until your country has a mass reconsider, which it won’t, you will be greeted by more of this and thousands a year dead for nothing.

You will find exceptions as in all things. If you make something very difficult guess what, it stops being so easy. Stop thinking you personally are under attack. Your whole country is, from the rampant gun infestation. I have no fear of being shot in the UK - none whatsoever.

Ok, again for the slow, how many have died in the UK from those things this year compared to gun deaths in just, Washington DC for instance?

Since a truck could kill as many people just as fast, you're really just being a pest in here with your UK holier than thou US BS.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

What are you talking about?

Europe never had a chronic problem with mass shootings. They were extremely rare events, and to simply say that a gun ban solved anything, is completely ignorant. So, try again.

Or better yet, stop trying as your premise is just false.

You know.. until recently with all the muslim extremists and all of the knife attacks. Killing is killing, with a gun, a rock, a hammer, a baseball bat, fists.. etc etc.

Ban Retarded People.

Guns are ok but free speech not so much? Killing is killing, yes. ALL of it is wrong. So making it easier for people to do is what? Very wrong indeed.

It won't matter if you ban guns.. people will still get guns. When you ban guns, they don't just magically disappear. You really think if you ban guns in the US, that every single one of them will be turned in willingly? Your idea of this victim minded utopia is completely impossible.

And what does free speech have to do with this? We are talking about the 2nd amendment, not the first.

Read the thread. Posters trying to shut others down because they don’t like what some people are saying.

I can't control that, I'm not other posters.

My response to you was about gun control and why it wouldn't matter. Might direct that free speech gimmick at the other poster and focus on the topic.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

So why is it that only a very few Muslims kill people in the name of Islam if Islam teaches all Muslims to kill people?

The WBC reads from the same bible as any other church, does that mean all denominations think God hates fags?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
if each of these concert goers were all packing, like its their right, the outcome would have been a lot different.

speculate what that outcome would have been.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Over 400 taken to hospitals in the area reported so far, desperate requests for blood.

Seen an interview with a woman after she escaped the carnage. Covered in blood and blood splatter talking about how everyone fell on top of everyone else, whether dead or alive, she crawled out and escaped.

This is almost surreal as if a nightmare.

My god.

link   

Like more laws?

I'm not slow. Keep your EU politics out of the USA please. We need to the right to carry for self defense. There are way too many guns in circulation. Completely different situations.

Not EU politics my friend but the politics of humanity. Your justification right there is painful. Take a stand. You cannot seriously be happy with the relentless death toll in your country.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Nikola014

So why is it that only a very few Muslims kill people in the name of Islam if Islam teaches all Muslims to kill people?

The WBC reads from the same bible as any other church, does that mean all denominations think God hates fags?

its different when its a. Muslim mentalist, then everyone in the faith is clumped together.
this is America.,

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: ARM1968

Did a mod remove your post? That's the only reason you would get shut down.

Help me. No!! Other posters calling for it whilst backing your insane gun laws.

It was most likely illegal for this perp to have the weapon he used..

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: ARM1968

Did a mod remove your post? That's the only reason you would get shut down.

Help me. No!! Other posters calling for it whilst backing your insane gun laws.

So a mod didn't shut you down but you feel defeated anyway? Could it be because your argument lacks merit OR you don't have enough information on the subject to launch a counter argument?

It's ok to be wrong.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
An atheist.

I don't have any religious affiliation and I'm not an atheist.

Cool.

Doesn't mean he isn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join