It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Question . Would it be easy to get ten guns into a hotel in vegas , and , if spotted why no questions raised .

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Again!

This thread is breaking news about what happened in Las Vegas.

That means people want to hear what happened and to find out new information on the incident.

Not a 38 pages of gun debate.

If you desire to debate the ramifications of this incident and gun ownership in the USA: TAKE IT TO ANOTHER THREAD, NOT HERE!

This is also NOT the place for political trolling. If you desire to politically troll this subject: TAKE IT TO THE MUD PIT.

This is also NOT the place for personal insults: Which are NOT allowed here on ATS. ANYWHERE. So don't do it.

This thread is now reopened and will be monitored by the staff. Posts that do not comply with the above will be removed. Members that insist on continuing to make those posts will have their posting rights removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Have you traveled with a woman!?

Ladies, please don't hurt me.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Xcathdra

Definitely premeditated.

Well yea you generally don't secure a hotel room, carry a couple armfuls of guns to said hotel room, and then start shooting at people a block away at a concert without putting some thought into it.

link   

He might have tipped a bellboy to haul it all in for him.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Question . Would it be easy to get ten guns into a hotel in vegas , and , if spotted why no questions raised .

Yes - put them into a large bag and take them in. Bags are not checked and there are no metal detectors.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I wish the news would not be so obsessed with the blood and guts part of the story.

USA Today had a really good article answering the questions I want answered:

Who is Stephen Paddock

He's from a very small town an hour away from Vegas with a population of 17,000 people.

I guess they knew who the guy was because it was his hotel room. It would be nice to know if this guy is some kind of patsy or not. The AP news feed practically said it was a terrorist attack. Unbelievably bad news coverage!

The house is in a retirement community, Sun City Mesquite, an upscale development of about 1400 homes. The community includes an 18-hole golf course, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and a recreation center. Residents must be at least 55 years old, and no children are allowed.

edit on 2-10-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Someone just texted me about this . Just another nutcase or Deep State proving they are still in control?

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well the possible scenarios greatly decrease with each increase of additional firearm.

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Bad news Coverage is their Job when it comes to these events.

Here’s What We Know About The Contagion Effect Of Mass Shootings
In the aftermath of yet another mass shooting in the U.S. — the 351st in the 336 days so far this year — a visibly weary President Barack Obama addressed the nation yet again.

“We have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world,” he said.

This tragic, uniquely American pattern has led to cycle in which each horrific event begets more violence.

These events don’t occur in a vacuum. While the “contagion” effect is well-documented in the case of suicides, it’s been studied less in the context of mass shootings. But as shootings become an ever more commonplace occurrence, more of us are wondering about the possibility of a ripple effect.

We’re starting to better understand the epidemiology behind this tragic trend. While the research is limited, a recent Arizona State University study found strong evidence that school shootings and other acts of mass violence are contagious.

The researchers did a statistical analysis of 176 mass shooting events in the U.S. from 2006 to 2011 and 220 school shootings between 1997 and 2013. They discovered that mass shootings were significantly more likely to occur if another shooting that received national media coverage took place in the previous 13 days — a finding that suggests that mass shootings tend to cluster together in a similar manner to suicides. This was “apparently due to the [media] coverage planting the seeds of ideation in at-risk individuals to commit similar acts,” the study said.

link   

"He was just a guy," Eric Paddock told The Daily Mail. "Something happened, he snapped or something, he was just a guy."

He was not just a regular guy, he was an older guy, meaning medication. We must determine which medication he was using that imbalanced his brain per pharmaceutical industry studies and hold those companies accountable!

Or, he was the first target of that new remote motor control feature I just read about last month that was successfully tested on mice.

Who will be picked next in the psychotic's lottery of mass control!?

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

From twitter -
He was retired
Lived in an upscale area
Was NOT a member of the military
Received one citation at some point in his life

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
That rifle had to have been an M249.
This was brought up very early by another poster
and after listening again and again I agree.
If it wasn't it was a similar caliber rifle
modified to the hilt .

Also not a False Flag IMO
How come ?
Well i'm not positive but we will know soon
enough by the amount of surveillance video recorded
that ends up being released. Especially with days worth
from Manadalay Bay.
When permanent long running surveillance cameras are
at crime scene areas and the crucial videos are not released,
There's your false flag.

link   

I have actually been to Vegas years ago but stayed in a rv at circus circus so cannot comment on hotels as such . Find it odd all that gear could be taken through a hotel and no eyebrows were raised .

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I wish the news would not be so obsessed with the blood and guts part of the story.

USA Today had a really good article answering the questions I want answered:

Who is Stephen Paddock

He's from a very small town an hour away from Vegas with a population of 17,000 people.

I guess they knew who the guy was because it was his hotel room. It would be nice to know if this guy is some kind of patsy or not. The AP news feed practically said it was a terrorist attack. Unbelievably bad news coverage!

They're trying to play the "he's a domestic terrorist" angle. He may very well be, but as law enforcement has said, that depends on what his motives were. We will find that out hopefully.

link   

Gun debates aside...has there been any new word on the woman who was supposedly telling concert goers they were going to die? Is she the same woman that Police wanted to question? Is she being questioned now or still not found? It seems like she is a very important piece to this tragedy.

link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Could be a wacko Christian convinced he's gods hand.

Could be an overpopulation nutter.

Definitely a psychopath.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If it were placed within luggage or baggage, nobody would be the wiser.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

One golf bag would do it and spend any time at Vegas Hotel then you will see multiple people with them.

I actually checked into a Vegas Hotel(Red Rock) yesterday that is about 15 mins off the strip and saw multiple people with big or golf bags.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join