It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 285
<< 282  283  284   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gotta love those 3 guys acting like there's no threat.

Yeah - we had people in building with fire alarms blaring and smoke filling building from trash compactor fire , not
making move to leave, when told to leave complain are too busy!

Some people are totally clueless........

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: KansasGirl

your welcome, another reason i'm leaning towards being real it was used in the video by nbc just five hours after the shooting. that's not a real long time in breaking news and for some one to just pick a photo of two cops in uniform and photoshop some people walking around, and a guy lying next to them, (which by the way i think is a off duty cop because he appears to have a rifle against his shoulder) out of thousands of screen shots and or stills.

Damn I must be getting old and cynical, because I think that is plenty of time for someone to do all that. Plus, our society has gotten real weird.

I'm not arguing with you, though. Just saying it's all effed up.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I posted this in a newer Vegas thread:

I just tried to upload/post it but just can't seem to get it done from my phone; Sheriff Lombardo, on his Twitter, posted a picture of "beautiful artwork" given to the LVMPD regarding the Vegas shooting. It's odd- at the bottom there is an image of blood dripping from the New York City skyline. Isn't that weird?? If someone can post it here I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The image in your avatar?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Noticed a mask and phone "unlocked" in there, too. Odd for sure. The chess piece was odd, but then I remembered "Golden Knights" is a Vegas team name. It's a weird art piece though.

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284   >>

join