It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286 >>

join
share:
(post by ZombieWoof removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieWoof
a reply to: Jonjonj

I'm sure this has been posted already, but what tattoo?

[SNIPPED GORE]

There isn't a tattoo in either picture, seems to me.

I know not much can be determined from this picture because we can't see the surrounding walls and ceiling, but do we have any blood spatter experts in the house? Silly question I know. But I would love to know what is the deal with the curved trail of blood drippings from the area by his head, over to that pistol. How does that happen??
edit on 10.27.2017 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It’s supposed to be real. MSM used it right after shooting. But that’s one of the points Binsack was making - that this photo looked staged. And if it was - from an earlier drill - interesting that it shows MB in the background and the MSM was passing it off as related to this event. He also said these bleachers weren’t there for this concert but somoeone else posted above that they were...

a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

No tattoo on the left? I guess he has a 13 birthmark.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ZombieWoof

There is no tattoo it has already been debunked numerous times which you may have missed due to the length of this thread and others. It appears nowhere else in any other pics of Paddock. Its merely shadow a bit of hair and old age wrinkle neck. You seriously think a 65yr old millionaire would have a crummy black 13 tatfooed on his neck? Not exactly classy lol It was also discussed on various other sites too and proven to be pareidolia apparently

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I just came across this article and video. This guy is involved deeper than people think. Something very fishy about him.

The mystery surrounding Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos grows increasingly bizarre by the day. Following Stephen Paddock's October 1st massacre in Las Vegas, Campos, who may or may not have been shot by Paddock, flaked on a press conference that he reportedly scheduled then went missing for days before suddenly resurfacing on the 'Ellen' show.

Now, Fox News has uncovered Customs and Border Patrol documents showing that Campos apparently crossed the border into Mexico days after the Vegas massacre. Campos reportedly crossed the border at the same place in January but, for whatever reason, was driving a rental car this time around instead of his own vehicle.

Per the New York Post:
Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos mysteriously left the country just days after the Las Vegas massacre, a report says.
Customs and Border Patrol documents obtained by Fox News show that the 25-year-old entered the United States from Mexico at the San Ysidro border crossing in California — one week after the mass shooting.

It’s unclear how long Campos was out of the country. The documents only show that he entered back into the US. The young man reportedly crossed the border at the same location in January.

While Campos was driving his own vehicle with Nevada plates during that trip, sources told Fox that he took a rental car this time around — which was registered in California.

Read more of the article here: Mysterious "Missing" Vegas Security Guard Left The Country Days After Vegas Massacre

Or listen to the video here, which goes over the same information.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
It’s supposed to be real. MSM used it right after shooting. But that’s one of the points Binsack was making - that this photo looked staged. And if it was - from an earlier drill - interesting that it shows MB in the background and the MSM was passing it off as related to this event. He also said these bleachers weren’t there for this concert but somoeone else posted above that they were...

I am pretty sure that I saw the original of that picture somewhere and it did not have the shirtless guy or the bald guy on the ground, nor the guys with phones. I'll try to find it, but I mean look...you can almost see the photoshopping. Is Scott Binsack your only source for saying this picture is real?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Seriously...can this get any more twisted and bizarre????

When do the extra-terrestrial stories start showing up?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

here is a link for a NBC article on the 2nd 5 hours after the shooting.
scroll down middle video, and the picture is at the 5.:20 mark.

Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock Had Recent Large Gambling Transactions

it's is in with other images, i have to go with it being real.

ETA: the video is 5 hours after the shooting, not the article.

edit on 27-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

i think that, Binsack is thinking about these,

the ones that were in front of the stage, in the image i posted with yours. it shows bleacher type seats on the top of the building, in the back, and if you went to the last link they also had some in front of the tents on the nw corner of the grounds.

edit on 27-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Seriously...can this get any more twisted and bizarre????

When do the extra-terrestrial stories start showing up?[/quot

"Anonymous ID:LAbNFEtv Mon 11 Sep 2017 06:28:12 No.141102703 ViewReport

it's called the "high incident project". they want to make the american public think that places with extremely high security aren't safe. they are trying to create more regulations. you will see laws proposed within the next few years to put up more metal detectors and other security devices.

I really am puzzled ???

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thank you so much for your assistance and the additional info. It is much appreciated!

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Here is the original image from Getty - which is a very reputable source. It is the same as the one Binsack posted (same composition).

Doesn't appear to be photoshopped at all.

It is HERE - almost all the way down (slide 56 of 58)
edit on 29-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: added link

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Gotta love those 3 guys acting like there's no threat.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Thanks hounddog. Damn! What the hell with this picture? I will say that just because the mainstream media uses it, that doesn't automatically qualify it as authentic- we know what liars they are! But I guess I have to concede to you guys on this one. The main stream media, at least, is using it as an authentic photo.

What a wacky photo.

I will weigh in on Binsack, not that anyone should care haha, but I do think he is 100% full of it. Clickbait.

Thanks for tracking that down!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah, that one guy is basically walking right across an officer's line of fire. Wacky.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thanks niceville!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

I agree, that "high incident project" business from reddit or wherever it was from is interesting.

edit on 29-10-2017 by KansasGirl because: Autocorrect strikes again

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i'm kinda thinking this is after the shooting stopped, notice the lack of a very large crowd hauling ass. that kinda speaks for it's self.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

your welcome, another reason i'm leaning towards being real it was used in the video by nbc just five hours after the shooting. that's not a real long time in breaking news and for some one to just pick a photo of two cops in uniform and photoshop some people walking around, and a guy lying next to them, (which by the way i think is a off duty cop because he appears to have a rifle against his shoulder) out of thousands of screen shots and or stills.

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286 >>

join