It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

fair address is 3901 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas NV,in google maps street view go to the southeast side just past the stage and look,
here i did for you.

edit on 17-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: went back and went into the fair grounds about where i thought she would be and it's the Delano. look at the face of the buildings.

edit on 17-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: rechecked view it's the Delano

edit on 17-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

How did the trees get into the close-up?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

troll much? 😈

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Yeah, I think she used other videos she found in her tribute video / story too because she was running at that point.

I apologize - it seems I got my angles wrong. At that part that I took the screenshot of, Jason Aldean was coming out of the front, left, of the stage (as you're looking at it - not stage left, but stage right) so I thought and the hotel is to the right so I thought that would be the correct angle. But I guess I got it confused.

Thanks to all who caught that.
edit on 17-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: ETA

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Huh? what trees? It's not a close up - it's the original image zoomed in as much as I could. As I mentioned, I did that in Photoshop.

But did not add anything to it. Take the original photo I added the arrow to and zoom in yourself and it should be the exact same as my zoomed in pic because that's all I did.
edit on 17-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: EtA

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Ah... thanks! I guess I was wrong. When she panned by it looked like a flash. Apologize for being wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

hey 0x6372756d6273 is right look at the tops of the buildings.
see how the for lack of a better term masonry trim looks.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

i 'm thinking he means the hands sticking up i the air.
that's why i was picking on him about being a troll.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

You're right. I got my angles turned. Apologize. But appreciate you looking at it and letting me know.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yep, he is. I guess I totally got my angles turned. When she panned, it looked like a flash and I got so focused on that I didn't notice it was the hotel behind it. Thank y'all for catching it. False alarm.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

My point was that the screen shots couldn't possibly show the muzzle flash because it is the wrong building, and all the images and video were from before the shooting, not during or after.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
In this video, did anyone else notice the thing at about 42 seconds? The light? It’s not some kind of glare on the camera, it doesn’t move around in the way a light reflecting off the camera lens would, it moves completely in a different way then the phone the video was taken on is.

There was another video where I noticed the same thing, but am still trying to find it again.

edit on 10/18/2017 by Deadscreameyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/18/2017 by Deadscreameyes because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Deadscreameyes

That is an internal reflection of the bright light just below it. It's movement matches the movement of the camera, which proves this to be the case.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Deadscreameyes

What I notice most is:

No gunshot flashes coming from the window area even though we hear gunshot audio.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So check this out, the LV coroner's office has been on lockdown since the shooting with police presence.

www.intellihub.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JaeG14

I don't see a "lockdown" there. I'm guessing the woman in the video can pop out for lunch if she wants to.

It looks like they are closed to the public and media due to being really busy at the assistance center they set up for families of shooting victims.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: JaeG14

I don't see a "lockdown" there. I'm guessing the woman in the video can pop out for lunch if she wants to.

It looks like they are closed to the public and media due to being really busy at the assistance center they set up for families of shooting victims.

Had you watched the video you have heard the lady who opened the door say, "...we're still on lockdown since the shootings." and then directed him to the police. Since she obviously works there, wouldn't she be the one to know? Door locked. Employee plainly stating, "...still on lockdown." What more do you need? Perhaps you should actually watch the video before making inane comments?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Guessing here but could be to deter gruesome trophy hunters or possibility of body being stolen? You know what some wierdos are like

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Perhaps you should actually watch the video before making inane comments?

Well... actually your comment is inane... since you like to use that word. I watched the video closely before commenting. Perhaps you only scanned it?

First she said, "we're still closed"

Then, when challenged on her lock-down statement, she said it is "like a lockdown", then she directed him to the police.

So, either they are closed, on lock-down, or something "like" a lock-down.

Either way, they are clearly closed to the public and media. I suppose the term lock-down has different definitions.

I'm not surprised they are closed to the public and media given the circumstances.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
Hadn't thought of that aspect but more along the lines of the discussions of the investigation that must be going on in that office. I'm sure they're monitoring very closely who enters and leaves that building. They don't want some journalist accidentally leaving behind a tiny microphone to try to listen in on the discussions. Unless the entire aspect of forensics has been handed over to the FBI?

Since the front door was locked and the other door was guarded by a policeman...I'd say she was accurate to say "lock down."

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join