It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Marlin makes sense.

Anyway, I sent you a PM. (just to stay on-topic)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: itsmikeski

The SAS Brigadiers report referred to a 'Satanic efficency' but thats another thread ,one thing not being discussed here with this Vegas shooting is the timeline Swat did not arrive until 71 minutes after the first 9-11 call yet the killer was only in operation 9-12 minutes methinks he was a long time dead when the burst open the door perhaps a second shooter left him as a patsy by blowing him away.

Well unless if he's a ghost or escaped through the window, one of the multiple cameras set up will catch second or more shooters on camera.

Unless of course there's another conspiracy to cover that up, too.

To be fair I haven’t even seen videos with flashes from the 32nd

Not sure why people are so caught up on the flashes

This video clearly shows "flashes," two hours before shooting starts

This is what this entire "multiple shooter theory," is relying on. "Flashes," seen from a lower floor. "Flashes," that can clearly be seen hours before the shooting began.

I have made a point to make no theories here. I have only asked questions legitimately seeking intelligent answers. You clearly have trouble reading. I didn’t say 2 shooters. I didn’t say 4th floor. All I said was I hadn’t personally seen videos that captured the flashing from the 32nd floor.

Dang. Maybe the next time a mass shooting happens, one of the people involved can whip out their phone for a quick recording and upload it to YouTube so we can all see what they saw.

Listen to eyewitness testimony, police reports. The muzzle flashes are what gave the positioning away, allowing LEO to discover the shooters location.

Copypasta? Hahaha. Okay.

That first comment was tasteless
1.) Eyewitness reports have literally been all over the place. We have all concluded that hysteria is the reason why so many conflicting stories
2.) the fire alarm as mentioned on the scanner and the Aussie calling into security is what original pinpointed them.

So we shouldn't trust eyewitness testimony. Does that also include police during the initial stages of the shooting?

Not saying that at all. But if you were on this thread since the start you would know that witness reports include but not limited to multiple shooters, police shooters, security guard shooters, and blocking the exits off. It’s a moment of hysteria

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

Duly noted.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

The one he's talking about sounds like two guns because at one point the gunfire is way louder. Pretty sure that's because he was shooting out of two windows, one that was facing ore towards the cab, the other not.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: RomeByFire

No you shouldn't, eyewitness testimony is notoriously bad.

Why are you being such an obnoxious twat in this thread?

Hey look, more ad Homs.

Why are people on ATS absolutely obsessed with me?

I understand I'm a sexual tyrannosaur, but good lord folks, if you want to discuss me and call me names - do it in a private message, create a thread about me, but stop derailing threads because I'm a big ol' boogerhead who can't stop triggering you.

Keep it up.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
same female cabby
edit on 4-10-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

The SAS Brigadiers report referred to a 'Satanic efficency' but thats another thread ,one thing not being discussed here with this Vegas shooting is the timeline Swat did not arrive until 71 minutes after the first 9-11 call yet the killer was only in operation 9-12 minutes methinks he was a long time dead when the burst open the door perhaps a second shooter left him as a patsy by blowing him away.

Well unless if he's a ghost or escaped through the window, one of the multiple cameras set up will catch second or more shooters on camera.

This is what this entire "multiple shooter theory," is relying on. "Flashes," seen from a lower floor. "Flashes," that can clearly be seen hours before the shooting began.

I have made a point to make no theories here. I have only asked questions legitimately seeking intelligent answers. You clearly have trouble reading. I didn’t say 2 shooters. I didn’t say 4th floor. All I said was I hadn’t personally seen videos that captured the flashing from the 32nd floor.

Dang. Maybe the next time a mass shooting happens, one of the people involved can whip out their phone for a quick recording and upload it to YouTube so we can all see what they saw.

Listen to eyewitness testimony, police reports. The muzzle flashes are what gave the positioning away, allowing LEO to discover the shooters location.

Copypasta? Hahaha. Okay.

1.) Eyewitness reports have literally been all over the place. We have all concluded that hysteria is the reason why so many conflicting stories
2.) the fire alarm as mentioned on the scanner and the Aussie calling into security is what original pinpointed them.

So we shouldn't trust eyewitness testimony. Does that also include police during the initial stages of the shooting?

Not saying that at all. But if you were on this thread since the start you would know that witness reports include but not limited to multiple shooters, police shooters, security guard shooters, and blocking the exits off. It’s a moment of hysteria

That's what I've said regarding folks using the "police confirm multiple shooters," citing early police scanner reports.

They were still understanding the situation.

But hey, I've been accused of being a paid shill, clogging up the thread, and I'm most definitely an obnoxious twat.

My bad for invading the safe space and doing what you're all doing - posting on a website.

Funny, I'm the only one who seems to have ad Homs thrown at consistently for voicing my opinion - just like others.

Oh well. Goes to show ATS posters are more interested in discussing and smearing one another than attempting to deny some #ing ignorance.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Copypasta? Hahaha. Okay.

A man with hotel security was shot through the door when he investigated. That was the confirmation of the shooters location.

Your suggesting he stumbled across it? He was going to that room with two police officers 14 mins after shots started and 3mins after shooters sustained fire stopped. You need to listen to some scanners

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You mean this?

It sounds like the video is taken right next to the building, and the "second shooter" is just the echo. The Las Vegas strip is kind of like an artificial canyon, and everything is meant to deflect light and sound and whatever gets your attention which makes it confusing.

I seen a few videos about the muzzle flashes on the lower floors, but apparently it's a strobe light what was going before the shooting began.

I don't know at this point. But honestly, the most I do know came from internet sleuths on 4chan. Over 48 hours and we still don't have a motive and the media hasn't really told us jack #. It's starting to get very sketchy.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic

No they weren't. They didn't know where he was till people a floor down heard him

I'm sorry if this has been covered. Where does the Security Guard who was shot in the leg fit into all this. Paddock shot him at 10:08pm, when the camera/I-Pad showed him coming to Paddocks door. Why was he approaching Paddock's door if the shooting had not yet started?

At any rate, from that moment forward, law enforcement knew that there was a shooter of some type in room 32xxx, because the wounded security guard radio'd it in.

It would/should NOT take 42 minutes for law enforcement to find Paddock, because the guard immediately reported that he was shot by someone in room 32xxx.
edit on 10/4/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No they weren't. They didn't know where he was till people a floor down heard him

I'm sorry if this has been covered. Where does the Security Guard who was shot in the leg fit into all this. Paddock shot him at 10:08pm, when the camera/I-Pad showed him coming to Paddocks door. Why was he approaching Paddock's door if the shooting had not yet started?

At any rate, from that moment forward, law enforcement knew that there was a shooter of some type in room 32xxx, because the wounded security guard radio'd it in.

It would take 42 minutes for law enforcement to find Paddock, because the guard immediately reported that he was shot by someone in room 32xxx.

‘Security Got shot 14 mins after shooting started and 3 mins after sustained fire ended

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Gentlemen (and ladies)...there were NOT two shooters!!

I'm sorry, but there just weren't. There has not been a single shred of evidence to support two shooters, not one single shred!

Please stop with this line of thinking. There are no facts, absolutely ZERO, to support a two shooter scenario. NONE!!

I have repeatedly explained the different sounds, and why they're different. The strobe in the widow theory is just that...a strobe. There just simply were NOT two shooters!

The alleged location of the supposed 2nd shooter is over 100m from the actual shooter's position. The actual shooter had a 333m range (tough shot at night, even by an expert...especially downhill). The 4th story location everyone keeps talking about is 100m further, and at an oblique angle. It's nearly an impossible shot, even for a trained sniper (which this dude wasn't). 433m, downhill on a completely oblique angle at 48 feet off the ground would not hit the venue. The shooter was at 385' above ground (not 48) and 333m distant.

C'mon...seriously, just stop it!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
yes

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I wouldn't go that far, considering we still don't know anything about what's going on besides bull# posted on the internet hours before the media reports it. This whole #ing situation is bull#. Something is going on.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Really? The entire theory?

Surely it wasn't (a) the two rented rooms, (b) two windows, (c) two gun platforms at each window, (d) the dinner for two. Right?

Stairs.

edit on 4-10-2017 by 0x6372756d6273 because: (no reason given)

link   

It would take 42 minutes for law enforcement to find Paddock, because the guard immediately reported that he was shot by someone in room 32xxx.

‘Security Got shot 14 mins after shooting started and 3 mins after sustained fire ended

I need to see the official timeline, as explained in the Sheriff press conferences. And SWAT arrived how many minutes after the shooting ended?

link   
a reply to: antibren

Cheers,sounds right,counting that fast for anyone would be in do able I'd say
edit on 4-10-2017 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I need to see the official timeline, as explained in the Sheriff press conferences. And SWAT arrived how many minutes after the shooting ended?

Like 70 something mins
edit: since START of shooting
edit on 4-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No were not, it is way to calculated to be only just one person with 32 guns, 19 in their home, no expertise of firing a weapon. So you just stop. Just like 9/11 that there was no demolitions.

Believe what you want, will believe what we want.

link   
a reply to: 0x6372756d6273

Man has a good point with dinner trolley right there to be honest.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join