It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Okay, well "his gal is in LA" is new

She's gone from "not a person of interest" to "person of interest" in less than 24 hours. She's gone from Asia (Japan, HK or Phillippines) to LA.

That's news.

Yeah, they made a mistake.

I guess she was in the Philippines the whole time they were saying she was elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: AdemirAlagic

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AdemirAlagic

I think there are closets in hotel rooms.
I'm not sure though.

I worked at a resort and I'll tell you going into rooms when people where there I've seen suit cases opened clothes everywhere, personal goods etc. I always found it supicious when I'd come into a room and see nothing amissed.

You find everything suspicious.

"The curtains are moved! Conspiracy.!"

Yes 64 year old wealthy men don't just start killing out of nowhere

Okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

That's clearly his grocery list!

I imagine he'd want lots of foods that are good for grilling. No shortage of fire where he went.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

.30-30? Is it a lever action? Pretty nice rifle if so. I have some old Winchester .30-30 lever actions.

You're certainly welcome to come over to my place and fire it. I have a range.

Else, I'd just hang on to it and keep it for either your personal protection, or to give to your grandchildren...or sell as part of your estate (being perfectly honest).

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: itsmikeski
a reply to: khnum

He was definitely trained, the % of headshots on moving targets and changing the clip while still having a round in the chamber requires training.

There goes the accountant out the window. Maybe a hitman accountant. Can't trust them anyways, they just steal your money. The guy was worth 2Million dollars.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think they're lying I don't buy for a second there was 20 something guns there I'm guessing 3-5 tops

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

.30-30? Is it a lever action? Pretty nice rifle if so. I have some old Winchester .30-30 lever actions.

You're certainly welcome to come over to my place and fire it. I have a range.

Else, I'd just hang on to it and keep it for either your personal protection, or to give to your grandchildren...or sell as part of your estate (being perfectly honest).

It’s clear your a Phage fan but take that derail to PM

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

He was definitely trained, the % of headshots on moving targets and changing the clip while still having a round in the chamber requires training.

There goes the accountant out the window. Maybe a hitman accountant. Can't trust them anyways, they just steal your money. The guy was worth 2Million dollars.

Sorry I was talking about the Tasmania shooting.

link   
a reply to: itsmikeski

The SAS Brigadiers report referred to a 'Satanic efficency' but thats another thread ,one thing not being discussed here with this Vegas shooting is the timeline Swat did not arrive until 71 minutes after the first 9-11 call yet the killer was only in operation 9-12 minutes methinks he was a long time dead when they burst open the door perhaps a second shooter left him as a patsy by blowing him away.
edit on 4-10-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

link   

I don't know what a "bump stock" looks like, but I know exactly what a "bump fire stock" looks like!

AND...there was a perfect picture of one on one of the firearms pictured in the room on the floor!!

ETA...it's a movable device on the rear of the firearm which comes up to the trigger assembly. What it does is, it allows the stock to move on recoil, but it keeps the trigger finger relative to the firing position. It's actually a fairly clever device. And, it does actually simulate automatic fire if you use it properly. In my opinion it's a sloppy device, but for most it sounds "cool" (which is probably the biggest problem with it).

I didn't know what one was either until this morn.

I saw it in action in a vid clip on the news.

Clever.'

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah. Lever action.

I gave it to my brother in law because I was not taking good care of it and I knew he would. I gave him my 16 ga for the same reason.

I stopped hunting long ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Sounds like she went through HK.

I'm thinking there's some bills to pay in HK, and she might not have been able to call off the 'dogs'. So she goes "home" to the Phillippines, and he decides to go Born to Be Wild (i.e. %Fire all of your guns at once and...explode into space%)...which is pretty much what he did.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

The SAS Brigadiers report referred to a 'Satanic efficency' but thats another thread ,one thing not being discussed here with this Vegas shooting is the timeline Swat did not arrive until 71 minutes after the first 9-11 call yet the killer was only in operation 9-12 minutes methinks he was a long time dead when the burst open the door perhaps a second shooter left him as a patsy by blowing him away.

Well unless if he's a ghost or escaped through the window, one of the multiple cameras set up will catch second or more shooters on camera.

Unless of course there's another conspiracy to cover that up, too.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

The FBI says that ISIS exists in all 50 states.
abc7chicago.com...
It's conceivable that in Rural Nevada, they trained Paddock to kill efficiently.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The SAS Brigadiers report referred to a 'Satanic efficency' but thats another thread ,one thing not being discussed here with this Vegas shooting is the timeline Swat did not arrive until 71 minutes after the first 9-11 call yet the killer was only in operation 9-12 minutes methinks he was a long time dead when the burst open the door perhaps a second shooter left him as a patsy by blowing him away.

Well unless if he's a ghost or escaped through the window, one of the multiple cameras set up will catch second or more shooters on camera.

To be fair I haven’t even seen videos with flashes from the 32nd

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
You find everything suspicious.

"The curtains are moved! Conspiracy.!"

Yes 64 year old wealthy men don't just start killing out of nowhere

very good point!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

So far I have a 64 year old retired accountant worth several million dollars,with 47 guns,well planned and executed shooting with ammonium nitrate in his possession and a seriously dodgy girlfriend...nah theres no conspiracy in all that he is not the drone I am looking for etc

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I don't know what a "bump stock" looks like, but I know exactly what a "bump fire stock" looks like!

AND...there was a perfect picture of one on one of the firearms pictured in the room on the floor!!

ETA...it's a movable device on the rear of the firearm which comes up to the trigger assembly. What it does is, it allows the stock to move on recoil, but it keeps the trigger finger relative to the firing position. It's actually a fairly clever device. And, it does actually simulate automatic fire if you use it properly. In my opinion it's a sloppy device, but for most it sounds "cool" (which is probably the biggest problem with it).

I didn't know what one was either until this morn.

I saw it in action in a vid clip on the news.

Clever.'

Here is an augmented photo (I added the red arrows and balloon textbox) of one of the firearms from the room with a bump-fire stock attachment.

Credit: It's from the Boston 25 News report.

link   

originally posted by: antibren

To be fair I haven’t even seen videos with flashes from the 32nd

Not sure why people are so caught up on the flashes

This video clearly shows "flashes," two hours before shooting starts

This is what this entire "multiple shooter theory," is relying on. "Flashes," seen from a lower floor. "Flashes," that can clearly be seen hours before the shooting began.

link   

Ummm...are you sure it's not a Winchester?

There is no such thing as a Remington lever action .30-30 (or any other lever action Remington for that matter)...(I had to go check because I was puzzled).

If you've got a pre-1964 Winchester .30-30, that puppy is worth some serious money!! Just sayin.

ETA...I'll send you a PM, so we don't go off-topic here.

edit on 10/4/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join