It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: antibren

originally posted by: turbo8
Picture of dead shooter?
what’s the source of this Snapchat and release?

He ruined that carpeting.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, but I understand there is some conflict about the 4th floor and whether there was a shooter or it was some type of reflection, but Police scanner audio also backs that up. Wasn't aware if people knew about the Police audio. And in this video, we see the shots from ground level. So that should dispel any reflections myth's.?

25sec mark

edit on 3-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Kapusta

The distance isn't very far. The delay would be quite short.

Sound travels at roughly 1200ft per second.

If you saw a flash from the concert you would hear the bang 1 second afterwards, as the stage was that far away from the Mandalay bay.

Bullets would be traveling around 2000-3000ft per second.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Because if you carefully analyze that video, the shot noises stop but the flashes continue , right at :30 seconds.

imo

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Don't even bother. The crowd that sees a conspiracy in every event has their narrative set and pointing out facts will do nothing to dissuade them. It doesn't matter that the only windows with broken glass are on the 32nd floor. It doesn't matter that the police identified the light as a strobe light over the radio. It doesn't matter that the light keeps strobing even after the shooting stops. It doesn't matter that if the video and audio aren't synched properly in that low quality, high compression YouTube clip their entire claim goes out the window.

The truth to them is that there was a shooter on the 4th floor and its existence is being covered up. Why? Hell if they know.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Only 1 type of shell casing visible in the photo?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That computes (finally). Probably had a S# ton of off-the-books debt to some bad guys. Tells his GF he's gonna' off himself in a big way and take a bunch of others with him. Tells her to take off and he'll take care of her...his life is over. She jets the country for Philippines by way of HK (maybe to cover some tracks...or maybe to make some deal in HK...pay someone maybe), then head's "home".

First time I saw her picture I thought she was either Phillippino or Native American Indian.

She's totally in on this. Way, way, too much coincidence now.

McCarran is right across the street from all of this. I wonder if he was going try to use the bomb making materials in his car to take out an airliner too if he could pull it off, then changed plans and decided to just shoot up the concert instead.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I posted this earlier. The ministers of truth were quick to denounce it. "Its a strobe", "its a reflection", "the sound doesnt match", "the window was not broken"....

I did not doubt the original story until I saw a few of these videos and listened to the PD audio.

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Couldnt have said it better myself.

The same poor quality video that can be explained in another way is being called concrete proof of gunfire from a different floor.

Not much you can do with that but just let it go.

link   
a reply to: esteay812

No, two.

7.62 x 39mm and 5.56 x 45mm.

(AK and AR)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Because if you carefully analyze that video, the shot noises stop but the flashes continue , right at :30 seconds.

imo

Ah yea I see that. Hmm, ither sound is off cue or some editing going on? Weird times.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

imo

Ah yea I see that. Hmm, ither sound is off cue or some editing going on? Weird times.

Or go with the Occam option..
The light isnt related to the shooting.

link   

Or, you know, it's actually a strobe light like was reported by the police.

link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The conspiracy theorists explore alternatives to the official narratives and facts generally out of skepticism which has legitimate basis in historical events that have been known to have narratives and facts in part or entirely contrived.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Grambler

I had thought it could be a reflection from shots fired outside the building. I watched the videos numerous times and it seems as thought the shots and flashes don't really match all the time. There are what appears to be flashes with no firing also.

The hotel personnel would know if there was some type of light at that spot.

it was reported that someone had a strobe light going off in one of the other windows all week that what that was

Probably correct but it's sorta a someone said at this point.

link   

imo

Or it's the same strobe I saw in the live footage well after the shooting had stopped?

link   

imo

Whatever the source of those flashes, they don't match. Cant be attributed to the sound of the shots.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I have no problem questioning the narrative. But when you completely blind yourself to facts just so you can continue to support an alternative narrative you're not doing anything other than embracing ignorance.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: turbo8

If you saw a flash from the concert

One of the video was very close to the front of the building.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

By the way, if the sound is off then that means the actual flashing of the light doesn't match the sound. Which would also debunk the claim that it's a second shooter.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join