It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I see a lot of the OSer discounting these videos of shots coming from the lower level floors on this thread based on "but the windows arnt broken " . Thats fine , but how do they explain the shots clearly coming from the lower floors ? This compilation makes it more clear. Their is more to the story then we are being told .
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Well..... the video in that ZeroHedge page the local news lady sort of stumbles when she says this part, but talks about "his suite" and then she said there was 2 rooms. Definitely talks of "2 shooting platforms". Definitely two windows busted up up high, so the question is is that the second room (next to each other on the same floor), or did he start shooting from down low and then go to the upstairs? The weird part is most of the language about it has been about "his room" regarding the how many guns he had 'in there' and the like.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Maybe they think it's a movie set. Or because this is Vegas, they are so high that they have lost touch to reality

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

I see a lot of the OSer discounting these videos of shots coming from the lower level floors on this thread based on "but the windows arnt broken " . Thats fine , but how do they explain the shots clearly coming from the lower floors ? This compilation makes it more clear. Their is more to the story then we are being told .

Where is their a single irrefutable clip , pixelated videos that could be other things dont count, showing shots clearly coming from the lower floors?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I found all that really bizarre too. Right at the foot of the Mandalay Bay, people just standing around still-like... as if they hear nothing. On the taxi radio, we hear that they are aware shots are coming from that hotel. Yet people right there seem totally unaware, and the cops are no where in sight- they're a couple blocks away.

I don't know, it just seems creepy and strange. But people can act strangely in uncommon events.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If you listen to the audio from the police scanner recordings, there is an officer that says there is a strobe light in the middle of the hotel. the strobe light was from a party.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thebel

Maybe they think it's a movie set. Or because this is Vegas, they are so high that they have lost touch to reality

You'd think with so many people just standing around fiddling with their phones there'd be dozens if not hundreds of photos and videos buzzing around.

Did MSM ever release a photo of the shooter where his eyes aren't closed?

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Kapusta

Well..... the video in that ZeroHedge page the local news lady sort of stumbles when she says this part, but talks about "his suite" and then she said there was 2 rooms. Definitely talks of "2 shooting platforms". Definitely two windows busted up up high, so the question is is that the second room (next to each other on the same floor), or did he start shooting from down low and then go to the upstairs? The weird part is most of the language about it has been about "his room" regarding the how many guns he had 'in there' and the like.

Last week in June I was in the Mandalay bay for a trade show.
Being friends with one of the key speakers at the trade show I was in their suite that had mulitple rooms and multiple windows.

Not sure why two windows are so hard for people to understand.

link   

I'd say it speaks more to 'whats the deal with the cops' question. The regular joes at that location arent even flinching at that point, because its 'far away', but then we have 4 cops at one squad car, way back from the hot zone, likely ordered to hold back judging by the cops around the corner down the street on the other side at the intersection, here practically crawling underneath the car when they should be trying to save lives... no, no save some lives?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I definitely agree, there is far too much going on here that does not make any sense.

Apparently there is a vote scheduled for later in the week about the suppressors, convenient considering this is the very thing that the heinous one Hillary mentioned as soon as she could.

Then you factor in this warning from a couple weeks back on 4chan and you have a motive. Chertoff and his companies making money off of the coming metal detector/ body scanners is one layer, with the obvious conditioning of the people to accept the coming security grid.

Strange world.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Where is their a single irrefutable clip , pixelated videos that could be other things dont count, showing shots clearly coming from the lower floors?

Really dude ?
youtu.be...

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I believe it was the mayor who stated it only took police 4 minutes to subdue the shooter. That doesn't sound like reality.

edit:

Could that have been to just drive up to the hotel?
edit on 10/3/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Two windows up high isnt, but multiple clips so far the more of them the more it seems theyre showing serious looking action coming from down low...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: GuidedKill

Thickness of the mag just means it is a double stack mag. Mag Pul makes them (among others). Notice the taper at the top? That's the giveaway.

ETA...also notice there's no 51mm cases there (and the mag is not deep enough to accept one), so there's no evidence of a AR-10. There are 39mm cases in the room so there's a Kalashnikov in that room somewhere (just not in these pictures).

I’m on my cell and can’t see the detail... ty for the info.
edit on 3-10-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Really dude ?
youtu.be...

Like i said..video that cant be explained as something else unlike that YouTube compilation..

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I believe it was the mayor who stated it only took police 4 minutes to subdue the shooter. That doesn't sound like reality.

Everytime I have been in the Mandalay Bay there were armed policesecurity in the building.
It's not hard to imagine that the security that responded and allegedly got shot in the leg got there within 4 mins.
From the time SWAT got there to when you listen to the audio tape of them breaching the room that could have taken 4 mins.

edit on 3-10-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

edit:

Could that have been to just drive up to the hotel?

That's because he was already dead.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
I found a video that appears to show muzzle flashes on a much lower floor.

(Age restricted video)

Figured i would bump this. This thread is moving fast.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Really dude ?
youtu.be...

Like i said..video that cant be explained as something else unlike that YouTube compilation..

I don't know what you are saying . Your structure isn't making sens to me at all.

Can you elaborate a little more please .

(post by turbo8 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join