It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The conspiracy theorists explore alternatives to the official narratives and facts generally out of skepticism which has legitimate basis in historical events that have been known to have narratives and facts in part or entirely contrived.

And that's fine. Heck that's what drew me to this sight.

But we should also apply that same level of skepticism to alternative theories.

So far, it seems as if some people that want to discuss alternative theories are not interested in that.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: elementalgrove

I see a lot of the OSer discounting these videos of shots coming from the lower level floors on this thread based on "but the windows arnt broken " . Thats fine , but how do they explain the shots clearly coming from the lower floors ? This compilation makes it more clear. Their is more to the story then we are being told .

How do you explain shooting through windows that don't open?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This video suggests the 6 or 7th floor where the muzzle flashes can be seen, exactly at the end.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Or, you know, it's actually a strobe light like was reported by the police.

Friend of mine is convinced of multiple shooters and kept on telling me that "the police scanners mentioned the fifth floor."

Now that the police are saying it was a strobe light in a party, he's saying "they are covering it up."

It's funny how people's biases and agendas get in the way of critical thinking.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I agree, I think it is wise to keep an open mind while avoiding the absolutes and extremes. Especially in an ongoing or fluid event where facts and narratives are still evolving.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Doesn't anybody find it curious that with all the footage of the 4th floor window with apparent muzzle flash or at least seemingly, why didn't any muzzle flash catch anybody's eye from higher up? Seems if it was occurring from there people would have wanted to focus on that as well yes?

Witnesses have stated the flashing was there before. Also, no broken glass, and the windows dont open.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Don't even bother. The crowd that sees a conspiracy in every event has their narrative set and pointing out facts will do nothing to dissuade them. It doesn't matter that the only windows with broken glass are on the 32nd floor. It doesn't matter that the police identified the light as a strobe light over the radio. It doesn't matter that the light keeps strobing even after the shooting stops. It doesn't matter that if the video and audio aren't synched properly in that low quality, high compression YouTube clip their entire claim goes out the window.

The truth to them is that there was a shooter on the 4th floor and its existence is being covered up. Why? Hell if they know.

Well if it makes you feel better I was entertaining a 2nd shooter possibility for a while. So yes, minds can change.

But the same can be said for the other camp as well--

I see some people posting right away "Only possible scenario is..."

We're here to think outside the box, question the official story, re-arrange the puzzle in unexpected ways. If no one is playing devil's advocate, then we're not doing our job as ATS members.

edit on 3-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Apparently there is a vote scheduled for later in the week about the suppressors, convenient considering this is the very thing that the heinous one Hillary mentioned as soon as she could.

[url=http://yournewswire.com/4chan-vegas-attack/]Strange world. [/url

I was in full support of the "suppressor law" being passed in Congress, but after this latest massacre...I'm dead-set against it being passed and signed by evil Trump.
Had a suppressed firearm been used by the shooter, at 500 yards away at that amplified concert --- how many more innocent people would have been shot?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I posted this earlier. The ministers of truth were quick to denounce it. "Its a strobe", "its a reflection", "the sound doesnt match", "the window was not broken"....

I did not doubt the original story until I saw a few of these videos and listened to the PD audio.

That floor is to low to shoot into the concert venue as well. So its not muzzle flash.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The problem with multiple shooters in Mandalay bay is that the Windows were not broken the next morning come daylight. Only the two in that guys room. You can't fix a window that quickly.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Apparently there is a vote scheduled for later in the week about the suppressors, convenient considering this is the very thing that the heinous one Hillary mentioned as soon as she could.

[url=http://yournewswire.com/4chan-vegas-attack/]Strange world. [/url

I was in full support of the "suppressor law" being passed in Congress, but after this latest massacre...I'm dead-set against it being passed and signed by evil Trump.
Had a suppressed firearm been used by the shooter, at 500 yards away at that amplified concert --- how many more innocent people would have been shot?

Less, due to the miracle of physics. The shooter would end up with a molten lump of metal blocking the barrel.

Also, supressor would have little to no effect on whether people knew there was shooting - it would not have reduced the noise enough to hide it - and it would have no effect on how long it took to locate and stop him.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Probably about the same number.
Most of the people there did not realize that they were being fired upon until people started dropping.
A suppressor works best with subsonic ammo. Subsonic ammo is substantially less powerful than regular rifle ammo.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So far, it seems as if some people that want to discuss alternative theories are not interested in that.

I am willing to discuss anything. But past experience has told us not to accept anything the authorities tell us at face value.

"fake news" ring a bell?

To many members here saying the official story is the only truth...now STFU...It's a consporacy site...deal with it!!

This stinks like a Sandy Hook!
edit on 3-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Fake news is usually the media putting their own spin on interpreting known facts incorrectly, sometimes on accident sometimes on purpose to suit their agenda.

When the sheriff comes out at a press conference and we can watch it live, we can bypass the media spin and listen to exactly what he's saying. You can argue he could be lying but my next question is what makes you think he has any motivation to lie? There's really no indication of that at this point.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I am willing to discuss anything. But past experience has told us not to accept anything the authorities tell us at face value.

"fake news" ring a bell?

To many members here saying the official story is the only truth...now STFU...It's a consporacy site...deal with it!!

This stinks like a Sandy Hook!

Yet CTs are so willing to trust any video or witness that fits their narrative.
Seems a bit inconsistent.

Authorities = Fake News
CT youTube Video = Truth

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Cough cough.. Reflections..

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Fake news is usually the media putting their own spin on interpreting known facts incorrectly, sometimes on accident sometimes on purpose to suit their agenda.

You forgot to mention that the media often prints what the tptb tell them what the official story is and that's "fake news"

Here's a thought...Question authority!!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: face23785

You forgot to mention that the media often prints what the tptb tell them what the official story is and that's "fake news"

Here's a thought...Question authority!!

Question Authority..100% approve of that but questioning authority doesnt mean blindly believe any source so it fits the narrative of a CT.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Or, you know, it's actually a strobe light like was reported by the police.

I wasn't aware of a strobe light angle. I haven't been following this as closely as I'd like as I have a lot going on at home. 😃

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join