It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

coming up with wild conspiracy theories.

I hadn't noticed.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

I hadn't seen numbers that high, but I'll take your word for it.

Then again, this twisted sicko was jacked up in the head.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There was a press conference, they said 23 in the room and 19 more at his home

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yes, that is correct.

The sonic shock wave travels with the bullet. The sound from the gun has to travel at the speed of sound from the point of origin.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Best off-the-wall theory so far is the guy was so anti-gun that he massacred everyone to get guns banned. Yep, he wanted to save people's lives so badly that he tried to take hundreds of lives.

There's a gap in the logic somewhere and I can't quite put a finger on it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Perhaps the justification of means?

I guess it would depend on how long he owned the guns or even if he owned them.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Ok, thank you for the explanation.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Some of the videos are by the people being shot at, that is, directly in line.

Those images show zero muzzle flash while the weapon is being used.

I did not think flash suppressors were quite that good, not when the weapon is aimed at you..

Meanwhile, we have lots of flashes at the right rate from a much lower floor.

The lower floor does not have broken windows.

This does not compute!

P

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
3. Seven to eight guns is not "a lot" by even modest standards. hy he brought so many with him is a valid question, but just having that many is not surprising.

I'm reading 23 guns in the room.

he shooter who rained deadly gunfire from a high-rise Las Vegas hotel onto a concert crowd below him on Sunday night had 23 guns in his suite, another 19 at his home, and several pounds of material used to make explosives in his car, authorities revealed Monday night during a press conference.

Source: people.com...

I posted earlier that the total was 23 , but 19 were at his home. That was from CNN . 10 minutes later I hear Fox saying that 23 were in the hotel room and he had been bringing them in for 4 days.There might have been an update in between. Although I thought I had heard the police commissioner say that 19 was at his home as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Most people cannot see a muzzle flash in the daylight even without a flash hider.

Plus, I don't think the 4th floor would have been high enough to hit the venue from.

I mean, you may be right, but I'm not putting a lot of stock in the lack of flashes. Not yet anyway.

Don't get me wrong, there do seem to be some things which don't wash with this whole story, but that's not one of them (yet) in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Some more videos suggesting the possibility that the 32nd floor isn't the whole story.

Who the hell knows at this point?

edit on 3-10-2017 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2017 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So I just talked to a buddy of mine who is still there and was there last night. I've asked if he could answer some questions when he gets home.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: majesticgent

3. Seven to eight guns is not "a lot" by even modest standards. hy he brought so many with him is a valid question, but just having that many is not surprising.

I'm reading 23 guns in the room.

he shooter who rained deadly gunfire from a high-rise Las Vegas hotel onto a concert crowd below him on Sunday night had 23 guns in his suite, another 19 at his home, and several pounds of material used to make explosives in his car, authorities revealed Monday night during a press conference.

Source: people.com...

I posted earlier that the total was 23 , but 19 were at his home. That was from CNN . 10 minutes later I hear Fox saying that 23 were in the hotel room and he had been bringing them in for 4 days.There might have been an update in between. Although I thought I had heard the police commissioner say that 19 was at his home as well.

They say now 42 with his Vegas home being raided after Mesquite and after the earlier presser.

abcnews.go.com...

Edit duh: 23 in hotel 19 in Vegas home = 42
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: Long day

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Phage

Best off-the-wall theory so far is the guy was so anti-gun that he massacred everyone to get guns banned. Yep, he wanted to save people's lives so badly that he tried to take hundreds of lives.

There's a gap in the logic somewhere and I can't quite put a finger on it.

Who says an evil maniac SOB utilizes logic ? The mind done gone way before that.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If you go back to pages 7 8 and 9 of this thread I gotta admit several of us reported the police scanner talking about a 4th floor shooter so that's kinda crazy right.. The cops wouldn't have had the videos out now showing muzzle flash.. Why did they think the 4th floor was a priority?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: antibren

Why am I not trusting this number? And it keeps going up.

Heck, by tomorrow the media will be reporting he had 10,000 guns in his hotel room and a million at his house.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Now that is a valid question.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm going to state a comment that will likely be viewed upon as derogatory if not inappropriate...

If this had been about a multi-billion dollar heist... how much more information would we have?

Much less... conspiracy

Much more... conspiracy

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

a reply to: tonycodes

Now that is a valid question.

RIGHT? it totally just occured to me.. I'm always happy some of us type out the scanners early on so we can go fact check.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

And , who says he wasnt inside the room firing out the window. With the lights on in the room , anyone outside would probably not have seen the flash . And making it more difficult to determine where the shots were fired from as most hotels have the sound and echo suppressing material in the walls.
Just a thought

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join