It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
First off, RIP to all of the victims.

I have a few questions.

1. Did he use a flash suppressor, and even if he did would there still be some muzzle flash?

2. On some of the footage, it sounded like I heard multiple guns being shot at the same time. At first, I thought the sound might have been ricocheting off of the buildings, but then it sounded like two different guns were being fired at the same time.

3. Why was he so armed to the teeth? Sounds like he had enough guns to supply a small task force...

4. How was he able to disable the broken window security system in the hotel?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Not a false flag or faked event using speakers etc.. There is a video of people scrambling and you can hear bullets landing and a cup on the ground is rattled and flung around by the bullets.

I would post that vid but I'm technologically challenged via ps4 atm.
edit on 3-10-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent
1. I don't know, it doesn't really matter.

2. Buildings cause echos. Echos are, in effect, time delays.

3. You might be surprised how gun collectors are.

4. Window security. On sealed windows. On the 32nd Floor. Why?
edit on 10/3/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: antibren
I had not realized that Dan B was clearly convinced about 4th floor shooter. He also has the high resolution video and said video is obviously even more convincing. I did notice that I haven’t seen mentioned is when you see people point to shooter in some of the hysteria videos they never seem to be pointing very high.

My only problem with that is no broken windows? Unless someone was able to remove the window and put it back on the fourth floor without any neighboring rooms noticing?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just heard a sad commentary on the state of affairs in this country..

The FBI ruled out ISIS involvement in the Las Vegas massacre in less than 24 hours. But they're still looking for collusion between Donald Trump and Russia.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: antibren

So a couple points in response...

1. Human hearing is pretty good directionally, but not very good determining elevation. And because our ears don't move like a dog's ears, pinpointing the exact location of a sound vertically is not a strong trait. Humans don't have predators from above so we didn't evolve with this ability.

2. When people hear shooting (partly because of the above) they naturally think the shooting is happening on the same elevation they're on. The people pointing in the various videos are pointing more in the direction of where the shots came from than exactly the point.

Lastly, eyewitness testimony is very often wildly different and some of it just flat out wrong. I talked to an NTSB investigator once and he told me nearly 100% of eyewitness testimony from plane crashes is ultimately determined to be wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But they're still looking for collusion between Donald Trump and Russia.

You are conflating a mass murder with that?

Just heard a sad commentary on the state of affairs in this country..
Let me guess. Hannity.

edit on 10/3/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Montsta

Most glass like that cannot be removed from the inside. It has to be done from the outside.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I am juat assuming but I think There are alarms and basic security logs attached to the windows. Those would leave a trace if the window was removed and replaced. This theory about a lower level shooter doesnt sound strong.. I'm leaning towards reflections. But there are some strange things going on with this. The lady who predicted it and the witness to the lady. How this man built a platform and could make these shots and why he even did it. All very weird to me. Hopefully the investigation gives us all some closure soon.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree with your assessments of people in general. I just refuse to believe the shooting occurred without flash even if the gun presumably had a flash hider. I’m not buying the speakers either as like most you unfortunately have seen invidence that is bullet damage. So with that being said I have yet to see a video with flash coming from the 32nd . Did you personally see the video with the cab driver? Also I haven’t seen this photo posted here yet.
imgur.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow

link   
a reply to: majesticgent

1. Yes, more than likely, and yes there would be some, but it would probably be pretty hard to pick out with all the lights and reflections. If it were perfectly dark (which it is far from being in Vegas) that would be a little different.

2. As I noted earlier, the multiple gunshot sounds are actually a phenomenon from a single bullet. The crack is the sound of the bullet breaking the sound barrier. The boom is the sound of the rifle discharging. The reason they happen at different times is because you hear the sonic crack first as the shock wave passes you. The rifle discharge sound happens later due to the time it takes for the sound to reach you from the point of discharge.

3. Seven to eight guns is not "a lot" by even modest standards. Why he brought so many with him is a valid question, but just having that many is not surprising.

4. He probably wasn't able to defeat this, but he probably didn't care.

link   

I agree with your assessments of people in general. I just refuse to believe the shooting occurred without flash even if the gun presumably had a flash hider. I’m not buying the speakers either as like most you unfortunately have seen invidence that is bullet damage. So with that being said I have yet to see a video with flash coming from the 32nd . Did you personally see the video with the cab driver? Also I haven’t seen this photo posted here yet.
imgur.com...

Ummm, when the hell was that photo taken?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Here is the source twitter.com...

Edit: They seem more precisely removed? Maybe easier to put back in?
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: antibren

Not sure what video you are referring to, but I do not think I saw a video with a cab driver. Were you referring to one of my posts?

As I noted above, a muzzle flash would be pretty hard to see with the building all lit up like that. It would get drowned out by all the other light.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

I am juat assuming but I think There are alarms and basic security logs attached to the windows. Those would leave a trace if the window was removed and replaced. This theory about a lower level shooter doesnt sound strong.. I'm leaning towards reflections. But there are some strange things going on with this. The lady who predicted it and the witness to the lady. How this man built a platform and could make these shots and why he even did it. All very weird to me. Hopefully the investigation gives us all some closure soon.

Dan Bilzerian posted a video on twitter that looked like it came from the bottom floor. If you look at the below video and start at about 8:20, there are multiple times during gunfire that the taker of the video is looking directly at the side of Mandalay the shooter was on, and there are absolutely no signs of a muzzle flash at all from the floors where the windows are shown to be busted out in MSM reports, but you can at the same time in that video make out a flash from the exact same spot Dan B's video shows it. In my opinion, that rules out reflection. The video I am posting is a different angle and much farther away than Dan B's video.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

It is completely isolated to that one window in the exact spot in multiple videos no other sparkling appears in any other window like that. The cab video shows him exiting the cab turn around to pull out right under the alleged flashing light with sound on the 4th. He even squares the light up pretty good for only a moment before trees obstruct view.... it also sounds pretty loud
edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: Spelling

edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

Here is the source twitter.com...

Edit: They seem more precisely removed? Maybe easier to put back in?

Thanks for that. It needs to be verified for sure because if that is from the day...

I dunno man, so much weird, but so many hoaxers too.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Most glass like that cannot be removed from the inside. It has to be done from the outside.

What if you tape it all up then break it

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join