It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: KansasGirl

I think they mean people being shot area. Maybe they can analyze the video to make sure it was only one gunman or provide some other kinds of clues.

That's the point. They've already told us it was one gunman and he shot himself.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'm going to also post this in this thread, in hopes that someone sees it and actually does something. This was a coodinated, well planned attack. There were multiple gunmen IN the crowd, acting like paniced concert goers, going around shooting people with automatic rifles. This is NOT conjecture or a theory, because I found one of them on video!!

Due to the limitations of my browser, I can't link to the video or isolate the segment. But someone needs to. There is a youtube video titled "Las Vegas Shooting From Different Angles *not for the weak of heart*" It is a compilation of cellphone videos taken durring the attack. At the 1:34 mark in the video a man with his back to the camera, in a white (i think) shirt comes into the lower left part of the frame, crouched down in what on first view just seemed like keeping his head down, but I now realize is a tactical stance. He just rears up, points and opens fire, point blank at the people in front of him. It's shocking. The muzzle flash burst was so bright and close, those victims MUST have gunpowder burns on them. Everyone reacts, but no one knows WTF is going on and the camera comes off the guy. But you can hear that terrorist's gun let off 2 or three more bursts before that clip segment ends.

This clip has even made rounds on the news, so I don't think anyone realizes what's been captured in that video. Someone PLEASE needs to take this information, make a thread about it, and mods need to get it on the front page so people including the authorities sees this, because this terrorist cell is obviously still out there since "they" only got the guy in the hotel. This was no lone wolf attack, and the proof is in this video.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacksonsman1
What sounded like heavy fire at the Bellagio over the scanner, not semi-automatic but automatic. officer was pinned down. Broadcastify is still up for me. Only live station I have available to me is CNN and their coverage is horrific.

Any ideas on what this was about?? Distinctly remember a female officer sounding like she was almost in tears, stating that she was sheltering in place at the Bellagio right after hearing this Automatic burst over the scanner. Mind you this was after the shooter's room had been breached and been declared down. Trying to find it again in the scanner recordings to post here. Saw one mention of it on reddit which brought my post back to mind. Worried I might not find it as that was when other board members were having a hard time with their feeds.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Larry L
I'm going to also post this in this thread, in hopes that someone sees it and actually does something. This was a coodinated, well planned attack. There were multiple gunmen IN the crowd, acting like paniced concert goers, going around shooting people with automatic rifles. This is NOT conjecture or a theory, because I found one of them on video!!

Due to the limitations of my browser, I can't link to the video or isolate the segment. But someone needs to. There is a youtube video titled "Las Vegas Shooting From Different Angles *not for the weak of heart*" It is a compilation of cellphone videos taken durring the attack. At the 1:34 mark in the video a man with his back to the camera, in a white (i think) shirt comes into the lower left part of the frame, crouched down in what on first view just seemed like keeping his head down, but I now realize is a tactical stance. He just rears up, points and opens fire, point blank at the people in front of him. It's shocking. The muzzle flash burst was so bright and close, those victims MUST have gunpowder burns on them. Everyone reacts, but no one knows WTF is going on and the camera comes off the guy. But you can hear that terrorist's gun let off 2 or three more bursts before that clip segment ends.

This clip has even made rounds on the news, so I don't think anyone realizes what's been captured in that video. Someone PLEASE needs to take this information, make a thread about it, and mods need to get it on the front page so people including the authorities sees this, because this terrorist cell is obviously still out there since "they" only got the guy in the hotel. This was no lone wolf attack, and the proof is in this video.

Here is the video and ya that is kind of crazy I’ve only seen it twice...
youtu.be...

Edit: looks like two people

edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: they seem to be wearing safety vest

Edit : Clearly two officers with flashlights.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Can you name one or more of News Corp using this video? I doubt it's genuine based on the number of dead. If this was true (the video you state) then the dead numbers would be a lot higher.

This isn't a jab at you, but rather a question of evidence from this video.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Larry L

So a gunman is standing there shooting and nobody runs away from him.

I don't see a gunman.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Here's a video from a cab driver. That was a lot of rounds. jesus
cab vid

nice find. People just standing around in the lobby entrance area...ha...don't even bother to look around at what is obviously an unusual sound...for vegas.

we've become so desensitized to sounds.... loud TVs, people yakking on phones, shooting in movies, nevermind it's vegas with all the sounds...thankfully all of those are in my rearview mirror the last number of years...

so many people are oblivious to their surroundings these days.. walking across the street with their head buried in their phone. I sometimes have felt like running them over. Just to say, I told you so...but then I would have to deal with a lot of paperwork. LOL. FWIW, I don't carry around a mobile or any device (Other than a 20 year old watch)...and only have one stashed in the car for emergencies on a $3 / mo plan. So I have a certain perspective...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I see who he is talking about and I believe it is either a security guard or an officer. A few moments later you can see him re-enter the camera frame, he's wearing a reflective yellow vest and has a cb radio clipped to his chest. I think what Larry is seeing is just a first responder/officer who is reacting to another wave of gunfire, but I could be wrong.
edit on 3-10-2017 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

This is screen cap of the video you found imgur.com...

Edit: white light of flashlight dead giveaway that’s not flash off of a rifle

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

It was police, I saw multiple police wearing the same vests with guns out pointed looking to find where the shooting was coming from, the flash you see is a flashlight.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFObeliever

It was police, I saw multiple police wearing the same vests with guns out pointed looking to find where the shooting was coming from, the flash you see is a flashlight.
And to add to this we are likely seeing flashlight not flash from a rifle

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Larry L

flash light buddy

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Do any of you remember this early report from a girl in the crowd? It seems to have vanished, I can't find it anywhere now.

She said that as they were fleeing the scene, another gunman was herding them into a fenced in type of area and shooting people. Maybe she was delirious, but it was a pretty detailed account and that would be something hard to mistake.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: antibren

I looked at the videos, looks like a flashlight beam from security and or police in the area. Especially the one left corner crouching down, I don't believe that is a gun but a flashlight.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I agree as such above! The officer clearly comes back in frame later as well....
Edit: white light is a dead giveaway in my screen cap

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: antibren
a reply to: dreamingawake

I agree as such above! The officer clearly comes back in frame later as well....
Edit: white light is a dead giveaway in my screen cap

Sadly, it looks like the direction of the beams trying to help people have some light might have attracted the shooter to fire off at those locations.

To note also there were off duty police in the crowd, I believe about three were victims as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Odd...search stuff.co.nz. they had reports of people being shot point blank in the face,from attendee's of the gathering, and I havnt seen the video of said crowd shooter yet,just putting it out there.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: esteay812

Was the name of the girl Corrine and she was in a red flannel button down top, boyfriend had a blue button down on over a white shirt?? Made a post about her as well casue she was adamant that there were being herded in to a back employee lot, I assumed that she was confused though due to the shooting being overhead. The interview took place on CNN. What me and another poster noted as being interesting, was the reaction to her interview by the interviewee. She changed the subject so quickly everytime the girl mentioned multiple shooters.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jacksonsman1

He had a big gun or had some help in the crowd I reckon,its not hard to look like a security guard.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Maybe, I don't think anyone was on the ground with them though. I think she was confused by the whole situation. What I'm interested in is the rapid gunfire I and a couple other people remember hearing with the female officer pinned whisperring in to the radio and sounding almost in tears at the bellagio. Gonna Go back through the scanner recordings tomorrow and try to find it. Happened way after the shooter on the 32nd floor was declared down. I'm not so sure on this lone gun man scenario. Especially seeing as how we all know next to nothing about this gentleman.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join