It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Okay...that's about the freakiest video I've ever seen!! Hands down!

Four minutes in and there's not a single police unit.

Wow...I just don't know what to make out of that.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: deltalima74
a reply to: notsure1

Multiple suspects in multiple locations. This is terrorism.

They;ve got you thinking just as they have trained you up to think havent they?. terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, - 911 day _+.

You are living proof their indoctination does and has worked

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I am watching a Democratic Congress person from California. Eric Swalwell. He believes as Clinton that to ban suppressors would be preventative to mass shootings as this one.
Old Tucker just asked , before making a statement , shouldnt that someone know something about what they are talking about
Dude says he did . Silencers (not my words, his) make these types of tragedies easier to pull off
That ready for the looney bin Congressman just showed he didnt know what he was talking about.
WTF , DUDE ?

edit on 10/3/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just heard a sad commentary on the state of affairs in this country..

The FBI ruled out ISIS involvement in the Las Vegas massacre in less than 24 hours. But they're still looking for collusion between Donald Trump and Russia.

Oh, stop the presses - the victims in this mass casualty are not the victims, poor Donnie is.

State of affairs? Yeah... people getting tired of living in a nation where mass shootings are common?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

easy, they are just waiting unil they've finished their work then they'll go in and clean them up.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
does anyone know

1) How many of the injured were shot vs says breaking a bone while running away and tripping?

2) Is this HARVEST country music festival related to the Christian HARVEST festivals? Or just a coincidental name?

1)May be possible a large part of the injuries, besides minor scraps and burns from escaping and hiding, came from the bullets. I believe the fatalities did for sure. Didn't hear of anyone crushed to death.

2)Rather a large Country music fest that happens to be in fall that started in 2014;

Welcome to Nash-Vegas! The inaugural Route 91 Harvest Festival took over Las Vegas this past weekend, bringing a lineup of country music heavyweights (Miranda! Blake! Jason!), middleweights and up-and-comers to MGM Resort's Village on the south end of the Vegas strip, a former parking lot turned open-air concert venue that catered to 30,000 strong.

The three-day festival — the first of its kind in Vegas — saw a lot of cover songs, tanned skin (after all, it is the desert), plaid shirts and more beer sales than you could shake a stick at. Here are a dozen of the best things we saw from the Sin City celebration.
Source

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
jezus....it sounds horrific so far!

Gon, think just as they want to you to like a good little boy or girl. with their record of false flags, the possibility, until proven otherwise, of evil intent & malicious govt decisions cannot be discounted.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

That’s the video I was asking you about earlier ... he even mentions no cops and pulls up and out like a cab would and not a single blue and red

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: antibren

Yeah, I had not seen that.

Wow.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
No way this was some govt flag involving the whole police force. I def dont believe that's possible. But that cab vid was strange and has the clearest closest auto shots I have heard so far from any vids.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
OMG OMg. This is giving me chills.

perhaps its just the people starting to fight back, but then again there is no point in aiming at other small time insignificient nobodies like us all either. If it was a few starting to fight back they would be going at the powers that be. ummmm??

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
If you go back to pages 7 8 and 9 of this thread I gotta admit several of us reported the police scanner talking about a 4th floor shooter so that's kinda crazy right.. The cops wouldn't have had the videos out now showing muzzle flash.. Why did they think the 4th floor was a priority?

A 911 call was placed by someone on the 30th (iirc, it's late) floor saying there was "shooting above them."

Why did they think that there was a shooter above them?

Probably just fake news, duh.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: tonycodes

no, its an alleged second shooter right by her

Seriously? I havent heard of that or a cab vid until right now.. I mean you guys hear that very clear burst of auto right?

Yeah the cab video is scary, it shows the actual amount of time the gunfire went on. Almost 10 minutes.
I can't say if it's 2 shooters, with echoes on surrounding buildings, but she sure thinks so.
It could also be that he started firing with the muszzle inside, then transitioned it out the window after reloading or something.
Scary stuff, sounded like a war zone.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
So... is anyone getting any new information about the shooter? Wtf is going on?

All we know right now is what internet sleuths have dug up, which isn't really confirmed, and as much as you can get from a drivers license. Address, first name, last name, age, gender, family. And a picture of the perp with his eyes closed that has been on every article and video covering the shooting. It's starting to get funny to be honest. Like a #ing meme.

Who the # is this guy!? Nobody else involved in a mass shooting in recent history, Dylan Roof, Omar Mateen, Seung-Hui Cho, took this long to figure out who they were, what they were doing, why they did it etc. Within 24 hours we knew their motives and their info was plastered all over social media before the news even got to it.

It's getting really sketchy.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

It's also the longest video I've seen. There are a couple things to be learned from that video...

1. The weapon is not fully automatic.

2. Sounds like the shooter moved after the first volley of shots, hence the long pause also.

3. The flashes seen on the 4th floor are not gunfire. (don't know what they are, but they're not gunfire...at least not from that shooter). Cab driver says it sounds like it's coming from the 10th floor and points the camera up, then pauses when he sees the flashing and says "Oh yeah" (like he sees it), but then you hear gunfire and it's definitely not coming from the same area as the flashing light. At that distance, gunfire directly in his direction would have been WAY louder. It was loudest right at the beginning (likely because he was directly below it).

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

no, its an alleged second shooter right by her

Seriously? I havent heard of that or a cab vid until right now.. I mean you guys hear that very clear burst of auto right?

Yeah the cab video is scary, it shows the actual amount of time the gunfire went on. Almost 10 minutes.
I can't say if it's 2 shooters, with echoes on surrounding buildings, but she sure thinks so.
It could also be that he started firing with the muszzle inside, then transitioned it out the window after reloading or something.
Scary stuff, sounded like a war zone.

The actual timeline from first shots and suspect down is closer to 60 min. So I’m guessing sustained fire for longer than 10 minutes

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah, that was scary.

The group of people standing around the hotel reading their Facebook status under machine gun fire was unreal as well.

It reminded me of the texters falling into the manhole crowd.

"Um there's gunshots going off guys"

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

So the lower sounding shots are echoes further away from the loud shots. Makes sense. But I'm not a gun expert. And in suprised that this is not fully auto bc it sure sounds like it's non stop. But again I'm no expert and if you say semi auto can do that well then that's that

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yep, this is not like the others.

What possible conclusions can be drawn from that?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I thought sheriff already confirmed full auto sear mod in the 3:30 presser. Fairly certain it was when he came back up to the podium the second time.

edit on 3-10-2017 by antibren because: to

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join