It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: SantokhDevaSingh

Well, we only have to wait what it could be?

Do you have a link to a pdf file or something?

a reply to: SaturnsSon

It doesn't have to be negative, so take it easy enjoy the experience

What type of file are you requesting? Do you mean a file with info related to what I said?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Were you asking about this: FLOWER OF LIFE

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Archons are just doing their job

Just like worms and bacteria in the ground recycle dead matter, so too do the archons recycle spirit. Simply the belief in Jesus allows souls to be pulled out of this cycle after death, but a select few will be liberate while they are alive without experiencing death

John 11:25-26
John 8:51-58

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

According to esoterics, we incarnate 120-150k times in the Human Kingdom. If that is the case, Archons are just doing their job? I would think once we reach a level, high enough to reach the 5th kingdom, that our consciousness at that point would overrule any kind of trap they may have, once we are ready. Maybe their job is to make sure we stay until then, for our own good.

I don't have all the answers of course, and the ancient history of mankind seems to fluctuate over all those times if one looks back into history.

They are smart enough to still figure out something to keep us not from entering the universe as spirits. The only thing that could change this would be if the story of the alien interview would be an authentic story and that there are two factions, the ones that want to free Earth and its spirits and those who still need us or exploit us for labor and extracting minerals from the planet surface and turn that into usable technology for them to use and control us for the next coming era?

It's definitely not the technology itself they need, but use to blind us and control us to beware us from the bigger picture namely to free as a spirit. But than again one must always join something that fits their comfort to fight for, either good or bad IMO if one looks at the total outcome of the etheric and knows the soul and spirit could probably not be destroyed and goes through incarnations it might as well be incarnated on places you don't want to incarnate.

Although if you do not have any knowledge about previous incarnations one would accept it's fate and either die quickly or in misery for a long time. This merely just a brain f@ck of my own of course connecting the dots with the alien interview story and esoteric and gnostic history, in combination with the Saturn cube that fabricates this whole fake universe we look upon according to new paradigm's cube story. But looking at those theoretical assumptions and taking this whole thread into account, It somehow seems logical?

Just look at what's happening these days, like politics, technology wars, the history that constantly has to be revised, archeology that constantly seems to be revised to older standards of human civilization. and what we see nowadays in ufology and all the major sightings and discoveries in science and astroscience? Something has to go down soon, and it looks like everybody seems to feel that?

Do we collectively create that, Hell yes we do because we remember due to information and technology? We seem slow to understand that we have a choice and time also seems to speed up in almost everything. If time is manufactured and slowed down on earth, there must be a point that it has to speed up to calibrate with the universe?

BTW did you see the video I showed above on this page, I posted that yesterday with together with some odd questions. Now you see it has been picked up rapidly because yesterday it had a few hundred views. And the Secure team was the first to show it, but later on erased that video. Now I don't know why he erased that video I only can suggest what it could be.

Something is going down soon I can feel it, its speeding up. I'm going to tell you that this will not hold up for long because there's a force that doesn't want this up to know!

That woman who talks in the video talked about the destruction of Saturn could be having a premonition of thoughts she was connected with the universe for a brief moment got this information and this object came in and hopefully destroyed the cube of deception?

I almost have the idea that THe objecthas been seen by the Russians as it passed earth very quickly. And it was huge imo ..

Yea I was just throwing out another theory. I have not researched the Archon thing that much, but I will. And yes, "something" is going down and I can definitely feel it. Okay off to watch.

Do you know what page this alien interview video is linked to? It's not the one with "Victor" is it?
edit on 29-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Here it is. Just happen to have it open

Alien Interview pdf

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thanks

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

i want to believe, but i will pick this out from what i have read thus far.

QUESTION - "Can you describe your home world to us?"
ANSWER -
PLACE OF CIVILIZATION / CULTURE / HISTORY. LARGE
PLANET. WEALTH / RESOURCES ALWAYS. ORDER. POWER.
KNOWLEDGE / WISDOM. TWO STARS. THREE MOONS.

Wealth>??? in what context should wealth be taken??
and Power>>> would that not imply its opposite is there also

power over whom or what??

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
QUESTION - "Do you believe in God?"
ANSWER -
WE THINK. IT IS. MAKE IT CONTINUE. ALWAYS.
I am sure that the alien being does not understand
the concept of "god" or "worship" as we do. I assume
that the people in her civilization were all
atheists. My impression was that they think very
highly of themselves and are very prideful indeed!

this reminded me of the statement " i think therefore i am"

maybe the alien is saying consciousness is God?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm now reading or I'm to be read by a voice reader, sekret machines by Tom Delonge. As I think he's on to something that we mainly spoke of in this thread.. connecting the dots again, to see if they tell any secrets whos at play here..?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sounds to me like power over us as I read further. Now on page 125. Later the entity learns english and communicates thoughts in our language. Makes more sense then if you open to the possibilities. Some things seem incorrect. Then we have this woman interpreting thoughts so room for error even if communicated correctly.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
the aliens speaks english now, my bad...

i dont know if anyone has seen dark matter the tv series, with the IS.BE being connected to the ship and controls it through thought, well looks like the makers of dark matter maybe stealing ideas.

fascinating stuff though

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

yeah i just read that bit... although you would think she would ask again, prob should read it all before i speak out more..ahem!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yall know that moment when some puzzle pieces fit together and your heart drops to your stomach and it an Oh My %$#+ god. Just had one of those moments and then it is who can I tell...No One. Do you take a tranquilizer or a drink? I chose a drink.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Here it is. Just happen to have it open

Alien Interview pdf

Ah thank you. I thought it was a video. Will check it out.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

i get those moments to, tell me> shh i wont tell nobody.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

the aliens speaks english now, my bad...

Maybe you get this a bit wrong but, the military was suspicious if miss O ' Donnel who was the telepathic translator would tell the truth, not collaborating with the alien.

And the difficulty to understand what this being tried to explain from her own words were also difficult to understand from the interrogator's point of view.

So they gave this being a course of English with human literature, so she could explain things more easy for us to understand.

So after a while, the being could explain most of the things she revealed I'm normal human text and phrases.
So yeah she learned our language. I call it she because the interrogator had the feeling that it was a she, but actually, it had no reproductive organs, but only a feminine mind.

It's a fascinating story because at a later point she tells a lot about our history that dates back before the times of the Egyptians and Atlantis, there are many esoteric features in this book.

As she also talked how her body was a synthetic body mainly composed to walk around in a three-dimensional world. So to my understanding, this being was a full esoteric being and mainly used a body to walk on planets and afterward take the body off and be a full spirit being I guess?
edit on 0b29America/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 17:58:29 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 17:58:29 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon

i get those moments to, tell me> shh i wont tell nobody.

If you promise I will leave this here. This is from The Zelator by Mark Hedsel aka David Ovason aka Fred Gettings published in 1999 . I have read the book twice and went to get it and reread after I saw the below quote on Montalk and realized I had loaned it to my grandson. I read it when I was new at this and...well, I read it twice...nuff said.

‘I must now make a statement which will introduce you to a concept which was, until comparatively recently, one of the deepest secrets of the esoteric Schools: In some ways, the Moon is the greatest problem of esoteric lore. The Moon is not at all what it appears to be.

At the end of the last century an astounding revelation was made, as a result of dissent among members of secret Schools. Information, hitherto guarded jealously by the most enclosed of the inner Orders, was made public. The secrets disclosed pertained to a far deeper level of knowledge than has hitherto been made exoteric by the Schools — even in this enlightened age.’

‘In a nutshell, what was made public during this conflict in the Schools was the truth that our Moon is a sort of counterweight to another sphere, which remains invisible to ordinary vision. This counterweighted sphere is called in esoteric circles the Eighth Sphere.

‘We must be careful with these words, for, in spite of what I have just said, this region is not itself a sphere, nor is it a moon. Even to locate it behind the physical Moon is not correct, for in the Spiritual realm spaces and distances are different. The truth is that this Eighth Sphere does not pertain to anything we are familiar with on the physical plane, yet we must use words from our own vocabularies whenever we wish to denote its existence.

Were we to use a word which fits most appropriately this Sphere, then we should really call it a vacuum. Certainly, vacuum is a more appropriate term than sphere, for the Eighth Sphere sucks things into its own shadowy existence.

‘This Sphere is lower in the scale of being than the Seventh Sphere (which is the Earth). It acts as a sort of demonic conduit to suck into its maws certain degenerate Spiritual forms on the Earth. It is a shadow Sphere, controlled by shadow beings. However, the fact that they are shadow beings should not lead us to demote or underestimate their capabilities and intelligence. In many respects they are more intelligent than Man, for they are not limited by the power of love, as is Mankind.

‘The operation of this Eighth Sphere is complex. Its denizens — those shadowy beings for whom it is home — wish to people their Sphere with humanity, or (more accurately) with human souls. Towards this end, it has erected what we might call terminals on the Earth: these terminals are soul-conduits, which will suck into the lower Sphere a certain form of materialized Spiritual energy that is engendered on the Earth plane.

The most usual circumstances where this materialization or engendering takes place is in seances, and in other localities wherein human beings attempt to meddle — against the cosmic law — with the lower Etheric planes.’

Now to be sure this is an esoteric understanding down thru centuries so some terminology and understanding may be characterized a bit different than truth but from what I have been reading it all pulls together in essence as truth, maybe not exactly as spoken.
Then I come on here to answer you and see the Saturn video. Enough already.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
lol i was outside looking at the stars wondering as i do often about the space in the night sky where there is no stars ( to the naked eye ) and then you wrote that, synchronicities are amazing!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It's fully readable on Amazon .
Zelator-Initiate-Explores-Ancient-Mysteries

It's going to be a book pile to read all the recommendations ' love it!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
... The Zelator by Mark Hedsel aka David Ovason aka Fred Gettings published in 1999 .... .

This book is relevant to some of the stuff in was talking about earlier.
The astral stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join