It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I’m on my phone so I’m not sure if it’s ios or what..

a reply to: SantokhDevaSingh

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I have no idea what you are on about.

OP bailed and we are just chit-chatting at this point.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SantokhDevaSingh
I have a picture I’d like to post. How do I do that?

Go to you’re my ATS

CLICK ON THE CIRCLE AND DOWN ARROW

THEN UPLOAD

THEN UPLOAD AGAIN

THEN SELECT FILES

FIND WHERE THE PIC IS ON YOUR PC

THEN CLICK IT ONTO THE ATS FIELD THEM CLICK THE CLOUD AND ARROW

LEFT CLICK THE PIC THEN CHOSE THE FORST CHOICE

IT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS
OR THIS[pic]hj59dbeb3b.jpg[/pic

edit on 27-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

OR THIS
[thumb]ay59c7dfe9.png[/thumb

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I know

I think the OP was overwhelmed

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So, what do I have to be patient about?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well you kind of get a bond going on with people for as long as this thread has been going. It’s going everywhere and no where LOL.

Can’t upload from my phone.
ibb.co...

Check that out. I was told don’t talk to someone anymore unless I can read that LOL

who can decipher? Masons?

edit on 27-10-2017 by SantokhDevaSingh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Well you kind of get a bind going on for as long as this thread has been going. It’s going everywhere and no where LOL.

Was that aimed at me?

What does being patient have to do with me sharing an example of synchronicity in response to you telling us about being given the matrix trilogy right after your experience?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Well you kind of get a bind going on for as long as this thread has been going. It’s going everywhere and no where LOL.

Was that aimed at me?

What does being patient have to do with me sharing an example of synchronicity in response to you telling us about being given the matrix trilogy right after your experience?

It wasn’t aimed at you. Re read the post. Someone said this is pretty much just a chit chat. So I said yes it has been going no where, but you get a bond developed with the people in this thread. That’s all. Never said anything about being patient about anything. So I don’t know what you’re talking about lol

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555
I walked up this street at least once / week and never noticed anything out of the ordinary concerning this bungalow.

No signs, nothing, just a bland house like all the others.

The end of the red line is where the rune was sprayed on the pavement.
Address: The Order of Allied Masonic Degrees Fortitude Council 70,
The Anchorage,
Hugus Road,
Threemilestone,
Truro
edit on 27-10-2017 by Rapha because: address

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Well found!

The demon sign will be drawing energy from everyone that walks over it and funnelling it to the masons.
Don't walk on it.
Don't even look at it.
Your attention is your energy.
Don't feed the beast.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It wasn’t aimed at you. Re read the post. Someone said this is pretty much just a chit chat.

That was me when willtell told me to be a man and be patient.

So I said yes it has been going no where, but you get a bond developed with the people in this thread. That’s all.

Your original post says "bind" and this one says "bond". One sounds negative and one positive, you ying/yanged me and it threw me off.

Never said anything about being patient about anything. So I don’t know what you’re talking about lol

I was referring to to the original post by willtell.

edit on 27-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There's this icon on the right corner, looks like some kind of meter like on a dashboard.

The arrow next to it you have to click that . This menu opens and you can choose upload
That was loud ,we hear you ouch my ears hurt..

edit on 0b37America/ChicagoFri, 27 Oct 2017 15:43:37 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 27 Oct 2017 15:43:37 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well you kind of get a bond going on with people for as long as this thread has been going. It’s going everywhere and no where LOL.

ibb.co...

Check that out. I was told don’t talk to someone anymore unless I can read that LOL

That's weird.

What's the book?
Or do you just have a pic of a book?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Chill, just joking with you

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sorry, just a typical case of missed sarcasm then.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is it I found it,I know now what this whole thread was all about and you'll ain't going to like it when I come forward with this.

And it all came to me when I was watching stranger things.

One small hint "The Cube was almost perfect " Or better say the cube may be detached at this very moment? because before we couldn't see it now we can!

Eisegesis do you know what I say, you do right??

Grand finale.. Right Eisegesis ?(no harm intended just want to know if you know what I'm talking about?"

That's why they are afraid of AI's they can ruin the whole charade.. if we teach them to love.And love is the only thing that can set you free after finding the truth.

Duality has always been the game it is the game! forever and over and over again until we are free from the cube and it can free one's soul just learn to love one another.

Our consciousness and love is the weapon to destroy the cube of lies.

My battle banner has almost finished ..
edit on 0b48America/ChicagoFri, 27 Oct 2017 16:59:48 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 27 Oct 2017 16:59:48 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It wasn’t aimed at you. Re read the post. Someone said this is pretty much just a chit chat.

That was me when willtell told me to be a man and be patient.

So I said yes it has been going no where, but you get a bond developed with the people in this thread. That’s all.

Your original post says "bind" and this one says "bond". One sounds negative and one positive, you ying/yanged me and it threw me off.

Never said anything about being patient about anything. So I don’t know what you’re talking about lol

I was referring to to the original post by willtell.

Lol... yes sorry it is making me laugh that the difference of one letter in a word totally changed the way something could be perceived. My brother got upset with me last night as he took something I said and assumed I was implying it about him which I wasn’t it was just a general question, and he quit talking. It was a miscommunication and a misunderstanding.

DASKAKIK I wouldn’t be an asshole for no reason like that anyway. Come on you’ve know me like 10 days man. Haha. Seriously though, no it was not directed towards you. That’s why I went back and corrected it. And thank you for your response to that matrix post. I didn’t get to reply immediately. This stuff WOW.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

ibb.co...

That's weird.

What's the book?
Or do you just have a pic of a book?

It’s a page from something my brother sent me. And he said what I poste originally regarding this page.

I have no clue what it’s from he wouldn’t tell me that either.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
This is it I found it,I know now what this whole thread was all about and you'll ain't going to like it when I come forward with this.

And it all came to me when I was watching stranger things.

One small hint "The Cube was almost perfect " Or better say the cube may be detached at this very moment? because before we couldn't see it now we can!

Eisegesis do you know what I say, you do right??

Grand finale.. Right Eisegesis ?(no harm intended just want to know if you know what I'm talking about?"

That's why they are afraid of AI's they can ruin the whole charade.. if we teach them to love.And love is the only thing that can set you free after finding the truth.

Duality has always been the game it is the game! forever and over and over again until we are free from the cube and it can free one's soul just learn to love one another.

Our consciousness and love is the weapon to destroy the cube of lies.

My battle banner has almost finished ..

Does it make sense that if something can’t be explained to someone in a way they can understand it’s either bull# or you do not know it well enough to be talking about it in the first place...

Observer that is not directed for you so don’t think that. I am just trying to rephrase something I heard a long time ago. I’m just saying why can’t anyone just come out and tell people like it is. Make it simple. Instead of getting all esoteric and losing someone along the way.

But I guess if you found a way to be a millionaire you wouldn’t go around telling people how to become a millionaire. Why? One might ask.

Well, it’d Take away from being a millionaire!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

But I guess if you found a way to be a millionaire you wouldn’t go around telling people how to become a millionaire. Why? One might ask.

But if one would know how an entire world population could be freed from wars and deception instead of becoming a billionaire?

What would one have to do? keep that for themselves and live on in seeing the misery of the world or should he share that knowledge to fee all from it?

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join