It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Manifesto of the M∴M∴M∴

Seriously connect the dots like M.M.M == LA.LA.LA
13.13.13 == (12+1).(12+1).(12+1)

Try transforming ALAN Key to 33:6. Clue: Sacred Geometry

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

They had people planting the sigils everywhere, memeing them on the internet, physically placing them in real and virtual locations, and also on the astral plane.

That sounds malevolent, maybe i'm wrong. But dod you think virtual reality as you somehow mention could trigger this effect faster, meaning going astral, or out of the ordinary perceptions of the mind?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
It wasn't harmfully intended, but I wish you had had it for once that's all

What makes you think it is important to believe in any myth or all of them?

I don't think you meant it in a harmful way, I just think it was a predictable response.

The point is that believing in myths doesn't give you any real info. It is a false sense of knowledge.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don't think you meant it in a harmful way, I just think it was a predictable response.

see there you have it, where we would be splitting our differences

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
As I am British they were particularly interested in places like stone circles.
And also churches. They wanted their sigils placed in churches.
The older the church the better, as old churches are on places of power.

During pagan times the water springs were under the control of pagan witches. Then the church came along and built churches on-top of the springs.
If you go to a stone circle, look at the grass inside the perimeter. If the grass is dead then it is under the control of demons.

These ley-lines are used by demons and U.F.O's for navigation purposes when they phase in and out between our world and theirs.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

But why?

What have you gotten from quetzalcoatl?
edit on 26-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

These ley-lines are used by demons and U.F.O's for navigation purposes when they phase in and out between our world and theirs.

Must you be kidding right, That amazes me you saying that? I only wonder why daemons and UFO's would be guided by leylines?
edit on 0b40America/ChicagoThu, 26 Oct 2017 14:00:40 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Oct 2017 14:00:40 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Secrets, they perfectly animated geometry on the other side of the ocean?
edit on 0b48America/ChicagoThu, 26 Oct 2017 13:53:48 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Oct 2017 13:53:48 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Secrets?

That isn't an answer.

It isn't knowledge and it isn't "the truth". If I'm reading that right you have gotten more questions.

they perfectly animated geometry on the other side of the ocean

What does that have to do with you?
edit on 26-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Elaborate fill my inn?
Ah I see, nothing I guess although you brought up a culture that had the knowledge of the universe..?
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoThu, 26 Oct 2017 13:58:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 26 Oct 2017 13:58:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Mandy555

They had people planting the sigils everywhere, memeing them on the internet, physically placing them in real and virtual locations, and also on the astral plane.

That sounds malevolent, maybe i'm wrong. But dod you think virtual reality as you somehow mention could trigger this effect faster, meaning going astral, or out of the ordinary perceptions of the mind?

They are trying to harness the power of the collective consciousness of the internet.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

If you get nothing from them then what difference does it make if you believe their myths are true or not?

This all stems from you saying that maybe the gods did exist and played a major role in human society. That cultural gods could be rooted in real beings and that they could all be real.

It is an empty aha moment.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'll just leave these here...

They came from the earth, whilst eyes were turned to the skies for sign
And out of the lake, dredged up by our darkness, cold, malevolent, alive
A man appeared in the town, he painted sigils on gateways and the kirk
Kept a watch on the wall, the light retreated before the fast approaching storm

Take the blood, the clay and hide from the awful light of day
I call on the devastating name, giving their life, raising golem

And down among the reeds and mud, the mouths of creatures form the words
Through invocation and the rod, the army of forgotten Gods

Oh what have we done, adversaries of the sun

So these are our kin, the dark projection of what we are within
The venomous snake, beating at the gate

Take the blood, the clay and hide from the awful light of day
I call on the devastating name, giving their life, raising golem

Rise, arise adversaries of the sun and so they live, oh what have we done
Born of the darkness inside your mind oh what have we done…raising golem

Tau Cross - Fire in the Sky

Oh Doctor Dee please tell me, in this world of fascination
Of hidden sigils and the name we dare not speak aloud
The visitors you brought to us through arts of conjuration
Who came and left as if within a ‘fiery cloud’

There’s a fire in the sky, as I awake the veil is falling
There’s a fire in the sky, I hear the elder voices calling

They say through Amalantrah the gateway was re-opened
But we heard stories stemming from Ezekiel
The call to Babalon awoke the name so long unspoken
Through invocation, calling down into the Well

I walked into the Desert night, into the silent places
My mind on fire, unholy visions in my head
I heard a voice within the fabric of the empty spaces
Wheels within wheels

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Must you be kidding right, That amazes me you saying that? I only wonder why daemons and UFO's would be guided by leylines?

In other worlds, towns, roads, cities, oceans may not even exist. So they can only navigate between our world and other versions of this world, via the ley-line grid as this is constant.

This is why aeroplanes almost have collisions with U.F.O's as the UFO jumps between their world and ours. They know where the grid is, they just do not expect to enter our world with a 747 in-front of them.

The spiritual barrier is thin at ley-line interception points or monolithic circles. This is why sacrifices were performed at stone circles.

This spiritual barrier is very thin during Halloween, which is why child sacrifices were done centuries ago on that date. It can be so thin, that daemons can easily pass between their world and ours.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Interesting field you point out there. It may be the case that I'm living on one powerful leyline and have had many encounters with the unknown. I'm practically drawn to this place by signs, to live here my first big encounter was in 2007 when I joined ATS. seven spheres of a star like things were spotted right above my garden they all took off dancing along each other. It's a quest for me since that time what those were but this summer I figured them out that those were of the etheric.

Don't really know why I thought this but it spontaneously was uploaded to my brain I guess. Many think its a kind of force field that blocks the real view inside of it, but it isn't its pure energy in the most sophistic way one can think of as that's what I think to have received from it.

I do not think they are demons though, we might misinterpret them, but I can't say for sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
How does one go about “selling” ones soul? I have one in great condition, hardly been used.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Was something suposed to happen on the 26th?

Nothing happened....
explain

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SantokhDevaSingh
How does one go about “selling” ones soul? I have one in great condition, hardly been used.

Pm me. Pay top dollar

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Where is the SVV material ?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Interesting field you point out there. It may be the case that I'm living on one powerful leyline and have had many encounters with the unknown. I'm practically drawn to this place by signs, to live here my first big encounter was in 2007 when I joined ATS. seven spheres of a star like things were spotted right above my garden they all took off dancing along each other. It's a quest for me since that time what those were but this summer I figured them out that those were of the etheric.

Don't really know why I thought this but it spontaneously was uploaded to my brain I guess. Many think its a kind of force field that blocks the real view inside of it, but it isn't its pure energy in the most sophistic way one can think of as that's what I think to have received from it.

Angels appear as spheres so there were many that gated through that day.

Humans are programmed to see a limited part of the electromagnetic spectrum. Many entities exist beyond the Red and Violet that are invisible to us.

Have you ever seen a mundane world view turn into a paradise in front of your eyes ? The pure energy usually overloads the brain and the person blacks-out. The chemicals in our food, water & air stop this from happening on a daily basis.

Just curious to see if something registers with you concerning the following sign.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join