It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifting the Veil - An Invitation

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dark Room Enlightenment Program

DAY 1-3
Complete isolation from external light causes the pineal gland to flood the brain with the neurotransmitter melatonin.

3 days of Internal Darkness and Sleep Therapy - During these 3 days one has the chance to catch up on all the lost sleep that has occurred over the last few years.

This stage cannot be over emphasized, with regard to its importance in the overall process.
Christ spent 3 days in the caves near the Dead Sea, utilizing this metamorphic process, which is conducive to a very gradual death of the ego.

DAY 3-5
The pineal gland starts to increase the production of 'pinoline', whereby a greater fluidity of thought and healing of the body starts to occur. This period allows for transition, wherein numerous meditations will be carried out, which will incorporate projection of the energy body and astral travel along with (Iron Shirt) Chi Kung.

DAY 6-8
At this stage the pineal gland starts to produce the neurohormone 5-MeO-'___'. This psychoactive tryptamine is highly luminescent; it is also extremely phospherescent due to the amount of phosphene that it transmits onto the visual cortex.
The neuro transmitter 'akashon' is normally only active when we are in the womb and in the first months of our lives. It is now reactivated in the darkroom.

5-MeO-'___' switches on 40% more of the cerebral cortex and awakens the nervous system to become aware of itself; 'beingness' results. Hence, the possibility of metaprogramming the nervous system's bio-computer - activating healing and conflict message assortment of the nervous system.

5-MeO-'___' is the empathogenic neurotransmitter that expands the emotional body between 'infinity and zero'. It gives rise to telepathy in the emotional and intuitive bodies. It engages the awakening of the 'Flower Of Life', the spine, which begins to glow in a state of beingness and peace.

Many exercises will be practiced during this period; compacting Chi, consciousness and awareness into the nervous system, working with the Silent Self and anchoring the Immortal Body.

5-Meo-'___' discharges the darkness from the darkroom. A bright light will be activated.
This Great White Light, the manifestation of the astral body, enables the self to project externally.

At this point, some degree on 'N-Methyl-D-Aspartare Inhibition' (NMDA-I) usually occurs. This is a 'soft form' of the slowing of the glutamate input signals into the cells. This makes it easier for the nervous system to cause electrons to stop flowing within the cells, allowing for profound meditative trance states.

The 5-MeO-'___' prepares the nervous system, through its empathic state of being and self awareness of the nervous system, for the '___' or dimethyltryptamine production of the pineal gland, in psychoactive milligram dosages.

DAY 9-12
There is now enough 'Mono Amine Oxidase Inhibition' triggered by the pinoline, to allow the pineal gland's 'serotonin to melatonin cycle' to be intercepted by adrenaline and ephedrine activity and converted into a 'serotonin '___' pathway'.
When '___' levels reach more than 25mg, one's experience can become very visual. '___' is the visual third eye neurotransmitter. It enables the energy body and spirit to journey into hyperspace, beyond third dimensional realms of time and space. It is intensely energizing. At this stage of the Dark Room Retreat, the required amount of sleep tends to diminish dramatically. Although the day may last 24 hours, 3 hours of sleep can seem like 12.
During this period we will engage in further practices; psychic games and interactivity, Taoist Dream Yoga (advanced levels) and Imagination Expansion.

Even if it's not true and just a scam to get your money, I'm sure it ought to be quite an experience!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SantokhDevaSingh

I want to find that practice or bit of information that allows me to directly control the amount of D M T that is released in my brain during waking hours.

The closer you get to the natural way, the more of this hormone that is released. Remove everything artificial from your life. John the Baptist epidomized this lifestyle... lived in the wilderness, ate fresh raw food, avoided drunkenness, etc... This prepares your body for the coming of the Most High Spirit within you. This psychoneuroendocrinological shift is likely executed on the neurochemical level as Dimethyltryptamine.

Your body is naturally meant to make this shift around the 33rd year of life - one annual circuit of the sun for each of the 33 vertebrae in your spine. Christ, in his 33rd year of life, was crucified at Calvary/Golgotha, which is defined as "The place of the skull". Heaven has been hidden in the light in plain sight your whole life, and dimethyltryptamine is the neurochemical, or "hidden manna", that reveals this great mystery to you and is brought through obedience to the Way.
edit on 28-10-2017 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SantokhDevaSingh

i believe that we are individual conscious/spirit/soul trapped in matter for the purpose of an unconscious "god" whole to evolve species and express itself in creation through a break and build type structure of becoming stronger.

i also dont believe that, and i also had a near OBE after trying it only a few times, so for me this stuff is real, what i have wrote not make much sense, but then it might, i have had induced cakes for supper.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Bookmarking for later read. Ignore post

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

I want to find that practice or bit of information that allows me to directly control the amount of D M T that is released in my brain during waking hours.

The closer you get to the natural way, the more of this hormone that is released. Remove everything artificial from your life. John the Baptist epidomized this lifestyle... lived in the wilderness, ate fresh raw food, avoided drunkenness, etc... This prepares your body for the coming of the Most High Spirit within you. This psychoneuroendocrinological shift is likely executed on the neurochemical level as Dimethyltryptamine.

Your body is naturally meant to make this shift around the 33rd year of life - one annual circuit of the sun for each of the 33 vertebrae in your spine. Christ, in his 33rd year of life, was crucified at Calvary/Golgotha, which is defined as "The place of the skull". Heaven has been hidden in the light in plain sight your whole life, and dimethyltryptamine is the neurochemical, or "hidden manna", that reveals this great mystery to you and is brought through obedience to the Way.

That would be why 33 is such a sacred number for the secret societies/esotericas. Seems a lot of things happens in threes. Nikola Tesla spoke of the importance and relevance of the numbers 3, 6, and 9. Nikola Tesla even did things in threes. The number three has been spoken of being relevant all throughout history. Ancient civilizations, cultures, religions, and spirituality refer to the number 3 playing a major role in perfection, creation, and even the basis of the cosmos

The kundalini is coiled 3.5 Times around the base of spine.. the tripod of life.. etc.. isn’t there like three trimesters for women who are pregnant as well. 3 strikes your out.. lol idk. Makes sense though.

I have been practicing kundalini yoga for the past 2 years. I’ve never been more successful in my life since practicing either. I really want to study trantric sex and put that into practice as kundalini yoga isn’t enough to make the serpent of light rise. It’s through tantric sex and that union with a partner. From whawhat I understand...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I have been practicing kundalini yoga for the past 2 years. I’ve never been more successful in my life since practicing either. I really want to study trantric sex and put that into practice as kundalini yoga isn’t enough to make the serpent of light rise. It’s through tantric sex and that union with a partner. From whawhat I understand...

Yoga, the root word being yug, means "union". It was meant to be with a partner. If separation of man and woman accompanied the fall, then the rising again would intuitively be at the loving reunion of the two. Chiefly seek God and this will happen naturally, but if you chiefly seek a woman it will become an unhealthy compulsion.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Let’s be Honest and Truly Lift the veil we have been sent as far away as possible……Why do you think there is so much Indifference, Wars, Famine, Hate and injustice….

We are but the fragile concept of what we can be. sent to learn through endless reincarnations of our own futility bread of Egos to eventually realise our inherent Dogma.

There is another way……. but source has to be certain we understand and accept before we can return.

It’s an age-old path we are on we can in union decide, but that is unlikely within 7 billion souls we are protected forever!! regardless of the fear of the moon being a soul trap sigils the Illuminati the devil demons all our imaginary foes it is all us frequenting our own perceptions of our nonspiritual illusions.

We are the fallen kind of…in this dimensional rehabilitation, definitely locked in with all our desires.. no one, elite, mystic, magician or otherwise, can gain anything in reality.

Wisdom Love Compassion Truth and Understanding on all Dimensional levels, will prevail... eventually?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

The realms we can drift into, are our own creation our subconscious voice exploring our unlimited ideas/desires of projection...of any imagined image we can create this is why we are here......... be it astral planes, me-dative states, Dream realms,Drink Drugs every single scenario played out to disperse that energy flow within a contained area???

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Maybe my posts on this thread are only my Ideas/desires truths... but it all runs the same in a trillion or so different ways..Maybe

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Did anyone noticed that?
I know some will think he's a fraud or something. But something strange happened today as I regularly watch secure team voor new video's to see if I could find something that could connect my Saturn theory, Secure team had put up a video of portals opening on Saturn as quick the video came up the video was down and gone too.

Something isn't right here there's something he discovered that had to removed very quickly?

Did anybody got the chance to see that video?

Here's a video from some other channel.. something isn't right here. Something is happening?
edit on 0b18America/ChicagoSat, 28 Oct 2017 20:09:18 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Oct 2017 20:09:18 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555
a reply to: Rapha

Well found!

The demon sign will be drawing energy from everyone that walks over it and funnelling it to the masons.
Don't walk on it.
Don't even look at it.
Your attention is your energy.
Don't feed the beast.

What if you carry a can of Black paint and cross it out?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: SaturnsSon

No, it's not that I think, It's more like controlling our soul keep it hostage here on earth by a mechanism called the cube of Saturn. We die, we reincarnate, we die we reincarnate over and over again through time from now as from billions of years ago.

Our souls can't be taken hostage after the body dies it will be redirected to earth or expelled to Mars or some other solar body. Where we get another body and we can do labor again, but there is a way to escape all this after you die and explore the deepest ways of the galaxy.

prepare your soul because it could be going to travel through the entire galaxy within minutes of( earth time) You onece had the power to leave your body on command only because after many incarnations and electric shock fields your soul forgot and you were born baby again leaving all your knowledge and love behind in the universe who still keeps it there for you to claim when you're free..

sounds crazy hah ..

According to esoterics, we incarnate 120-150k times in the Human Kingdom. If that is the case, Archons are just doing their job? I would think once we reach a level, high enough to reach the 5th kingdom, that our consciousness at that point would overrule any kind of trap they may have, once we are ready. Maybe their job is to make sure we stay until then, for our own good.
edit on 29-10-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Well found!

The demon sign will be drawing energy from everyone that walks over it and funnelling it to the masons.
Don't walk on it.
Don't even look at it.
Don't feed the beast.

Then the demons put a mark on you in return and they get you later and drag you to hell.

Why? What did you think would happen???

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Well found!

Don't walk on it.
Don't even look at it.
Don't feed the beast.

Then the demons put a mark on you in return and they get you later and drag you to hell.

Why? What did you think would happen???

Lmao... Oh I don't know, that maybe it would just "cancel" it out. How naive of me.

ETA: You could sledge hammer the slab of concrete out, destroying it instead of covering it up. I know, then lightning will come down.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

No, you mustn't do that.

You done for digging holes in the road.
The anger of the local council knows no bounds.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

According to esoterics, we incarnate 120-150k times in the Human Kingdom. If that is the case, Archons are just doing their job? I would think once we reach a level, high enough to reach the 5th kingdom, that our consciousness at that point would overrule any kind of trap they may have, once we are ready. Maybe their job is to make sure we stay until then, for our own good.

I don't have all the answers of course, and the ancient history of mankind seems to fluctuate over all those times if one looks back into history.

They are smart enough to still figure out something to keep us not from entering the universe as spirits. The only thing that could change this would be if the story of the alien interview would be an authentic story and that there are two factions, the ones that want to free Earth and its spirits and those who still need us or exploit us for labor and extracting minerals from the planet surface and turn that into usable technology for them to use and control us for the next coming era?

It's definitely not the technology itself they need, but use to blind us and control us to beware us from the bigger picture namely to free as a spirit. But than again one must always join something that fits their comfort to fight for, either good or bad IMO if one looks at the total outcome of the etheric and knows the soul and spirit could probably not be destroyed and goes through incarnations it might as well be incarnated on places you don't want to incarnate.

Although if you do not have any knowledge about previous incarnations one would accept it's fate and either die quickly or in misery for a long time. This merely just a brain f@ck of my own of course connecting the dots with the alien interview story and esoteric and gnostic history, in combination with the Saturn cube that fabricates this whole fake universe we look upon according to new paradigm's cube story. But looking at those theoretical assumptions and taking this whole thread into account, It somehow seems logical?

Just look at what's happening these days, like politics, technology wars, the history that constantly has to be revised, archeology that constantly seems to be revised to older standards of human civilization. and what we see nowadays in ufology and all the major sightings and discoveries in science and astroscience? Something has to go down soon, and it looks like everybody seems to feel that?

Do we collectively create that, Hell yes we do because we remember due to information and technology? We seem slow to understand that we have a choice and time also seems to speed up in almost everything. If time is manufactured and slowed down on earth, there must be a point that it has to speed up to calibrate with the universe?

BTW did you see the video I showed above on this page, I posted that yesterday with together with some odd questions. Now you see it has been picked up rapidly because yesterday it had a few hundred views. And the Secure team was the first to show it, but later on erased that video. Now I don't know why he erased that video I only can suggest what it could be.

Something is going down soon I can feel it, its speeding up. I'm going to tell you that this will not hold up for long because there's a force that doesn't want this up to know!

That woman who talks in the video talked about the destruction of Saturn could be having a premonition of thoughts she was connected with the universe for a brief moment got this information and this object came in and hopefully destroyed the cube of deception?

I almost have the idea that THe objecthas been seen by the Russians as it passed earth very quickly. And it was huge imo ..
edit on 0b09America/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 11:40:09 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 11:40:09 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Check out The Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life if you haven’t already. There are a few bell ringers in there

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You’re right. Something is going to happen. Whether you want to call it ascension, a solar flare, the harvest etc. that’s why it’s best to pick a side and not be neutral like most of the zombies walking around. Either way either side is 5 mins from the beach.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

i am 5 mins from the beach, and i am picking to stay!!

if the choice is stay or go, my gut says stay..

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well, we only have to wait what it could be?

Do you have a link to a pdf file or something?

a reply to: SaturnsSon

It doesn't have to be negative, so take it easy enjoy the experience

edit on 0b28America/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 12:37:28 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 12:37:28 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join