It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowder undercover Antifa video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: DJW001

That is because the credibility of the message depends on the credibility of the messenger. It is not the only way to evaluate a claim, but it is a first good step. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....

If that was the case then there would be no one you can trust, ever. Not even yourself. The topic being discussed is not the "past of a person"... But rather the information that person brings to the table.

We can see in the video that it is true and Antifa leaders, and their acolytes, are willing to harm people and even use weapons to reach their intended political goals.

"Just the truth please"

And this post is the truth to me !

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Antifa are anarchists. They hate the government more than you do. You seem confused about the whole left/right thing.

is that why groups like Antifa always defend the left and attack the right?...

Even CNN admits this...

What is Antifa?
Antifa is short for anti-fascists. The term is used to define a broad group of people whose political beliefs lean toward the left -- often the far left -- but do not conform with the Democratic Party platform. The group doesn't have an official leader or headquarters, although groups in certain states hold regular meetings.

www.cnn.com...

Not to mention, why is it that even many left-wing members in these forums have agreed with claims made by groups like Antifa, claiming " Trump, and everyone who voted for President Trump is a white nationalist, a fascist, blah blah, more blah blah BS"

edit on 29-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: Justoneman

Antifa are anarchists. They hate the government more than you do. You seem confused about the whole left/right thing.

nope they are leftist... they want gov telling people what they can do. they are using anarchy/chaos to drive home their point.

Righties want anarchy instead of a controlling government and use leftism finger pointing holier than thou crap to make their point.

NOTE

My political science professor so many years ago used the circle diagram to describe the left-right paradigm. In the circle diagram you clearly see how close the two become at the extreme ends.

Likewise we had a Bell Curve to compare the percent of people who are extreme to the population in comparison the circle diagram.

That was an eye opener for me as a 20 year old college kid.

Spoiler alert , ahem

ETA

the middle of that Bell Curve was 90% of the population were moderates

edit on 29-9-2017 by Justoneman because: ETA

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
CAN I have them, to play with now?
OR ARE the police still in the way?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
CAN I have them, to play with now?
OR ARE the police still in the way?

I think i heard this in person a few time Cav

ooooo RAHH! (wop wop wop wop wop wop)

THANK YOU SIR!

(wop wop wop wop wop wop)(wop wop wop wop wop wop)

LOL
edit on 29-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Grambler

What do you expect from a group of America hating anarchists?

These animals are a tool of Soros and his history with the Nazi Brownshirts.

I do not blame your average liberal for these fools.

As the video shows, many main stream people have celebrated this group.

Hopefully this wakes people up to how violent some of them are.

if all the actual video evidence hasent worked up to this point i fear those people will never change their mind even after seeing this video

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

If you expect me to offer a general defense of "the media" you'll be disappointed.

In regard to Michael Brown, you will remember, there are several complexities that don't render it a, pardon the expression, white-and-black matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

if all the actual video evidence hasent worked up to this point i fear those people will never change their mind even after seeing this video

The fact that the video is highly edited from an individual who is a known video hoaxer doesn't impact that belief at all?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
To follow up on Mr. Crowders rather questionable history with videos ...

During the altercation, Crowder was punched several times by a union activist. A video of the incident released by Crowder was found to have been selectively edited, as Crowder cut footage of the alleged assailant being pushed to the ground and getting back up, right before throwing the punches at Crowder. Crowder then released an unedited copy of the video.

In March 2013, Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III declined to press charges against anyone involved in the December 2012 altercation. According to Dunnings, his office was originally sent an edited version of the video of Crowder's altercation. However, upon reviewing the unedited version, the prosecutor's office decided not to pursue the case. Dunnings stated that "It's pretty clear the person that they wanted to charge was acting in self-defense.

Wiki - Stephen Crowder

I see you attacking the messenger instead of the message, again and again and again. You are the one we expect to do the same thing over and over, really. So what if the messenger is not perfect, is there someone who is in your estimation?

It's not a matter of the messenger not being "perfect" that's your word not mine.

My issue is that the messenger is a known video fraudster and this offering is a highly edited production.

As to the rest of the rhetorical padding in your post ... BS

edit on 29-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The fact that the video is highly edited from an individual who is a known video hoaxer doesn't impact that belief at all?

To borrow from a damn fine comedian .. i am hearing "yada yada yada' because you are like a broken record. And unlike a broken clock you're likely to not be as accurate. If Peter Pan was real and he took you there to watch the scene from a safe distance you would argue it didn't happen. Really.

/sarc??

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

To follow up on Mr. Crowders rather questionable history with videos ...

During the altercation, Crowder was punched several times by a union activist. A video of the incident released by Crowder was found to have been selectively edited, as Crowder cut footage of the alleged assailant being pushed to the ground and getting back up, right before throwing the punches at Crowder. Crowder then released an unedited copy of the video.

In March 2013, Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III declined to press charges against anyone involved in the December 2012 altercation. According to Dunnings, his office was originally sent an edited version of the video of Crowder's altercation. However, upon reviewing the unedited version, the prosecutor's office decided not to pursue the case. Dunnings stated that "It's pretty clear the person that they wanted to charge was acting in self-defense.

Wiki - Stephen Crowder

I see you attacking the messenger instead of the message, again and again and again. You are the one we expect to do the same thing over and over, really. So what if the messenger is not perfect, is there someone who is in your estimation?

It's not a matter of the messenger not being "perfect" that's your word not mine.

My issue is that the messenger is a known video fraudster and this offering is a highly edited production.

As to the rest of the rhetorical padding in your post ... BS

They all are according to you.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

He is not a known hoaxer.

In the video you are referncing, Crowder was attacked by a man.

That man was pushed by someone else, but he attacked Crowder who did not shove him.

By your standards, you also do not trust any videos from any msm outlets, which almost all have knowingly lied including on videos.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I am going to consider a BS from you a compliment but am not trying to be an ass. The facts here on ATS are undeniable that a group of like minded leftist are here to stir the pot and counter the truth with something they wish to be the truth..... All the while, repeatedly, there is counter evidence to make it a STFU moment. Instead, the said group doubles down.

I am a bit concerned for the safety of the truth as we have established who are the Baghdad Bob's.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

im saying it doesnt matter one way or the other honestly. the people have made up their mind based on whatever reality they perceive and it doesnt matter what u show them either way. btw whats your take on every single highly edited news report? if editing is a marker for pushing falsehoods then by that logic nothing u see can ever be trusted and must be fake
edit on 29-9-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have seen other videos of antifree groups carrying around knives and baseball bats so the video doesn't surprise me.
edit on 29-9-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ah! So you are saying that the corporate controlled media are telling the truth? What would IgnoranceIsNotBliss would sat?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001IF YOU CONFESS TO A CRIME ON VIDEO it can be used with out your permission without a warrant why because the person making the video turned over the video to police who used the raw footage to make arrest what we saw was edited afterwards. but from the antifa stuff i have seen with my own eyes this is the same stupid crap i have seen them doing.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Everything is fake.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: DJW001IF YOU CONFESS TO A CRIME ON VIDEO it can be used with out your permission without a warrant why because the person making the video turned over the video to police who used the raw footage to make arrest what we saw was edited afterwards. but from the antifa stuff i have seen with my own eyes this is the same stupid crap i have seen them doing.

Then obviously the raw footage does not contain any evidence of a crime or he would have turned it over to the police, right?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

What a nothing expose. Ewww, dude says he has a gun in the trunk and ewww, he's carrying an icepick. And reliable information says they are "trannies and gays" and have "tactics"....

Are these the same investigators that infiltrated the Super(men) that ran people over?

Oh that expose isn't happening. Just infiltrating the anti (gubment) fascists, I see.

Who exposes anti gubment activists anyway?

edit on 30-9-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join