It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowder undercover Antifa video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Its must be a fake video, the guy who did it must be a jerk, its not fair to use the label antifa, it's only one or two people, they have a second amendment that allows them to have sawn off shotguns and ak's, they are justified because they are standing up to racists.

Did we watch the same video?

Where were the sawed-off shot-guns and AKs?

I did see a bunch of BS and hyperbole and edited crap.

And I could care less about whether they found a clip of some girl claiming to have guns?

What passes for evidence to you is ridiculous and I am pretty sure you know the same, which lowers the bar on your credibility every time I read one of your posts. believe it or not, I used to have respect for your Ops and Posts. Different views, but from a credible place, but you seem to have abandoned the honesty. Sad really.
edit on 29-9-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Gryphon66

We need some McCarthyesque style witch hunters to root out these America hating clowns for the good of the country.

Thanks for your honesty.

Antifa is a group of radical domestic terrorists that need to dealt with as such.
Sugar coating it doesn't solve anything.

Right!
Like that time in Charlottesville when Anti-Fa drove a car at high speed into a group of peaceful right-wing protestors murdering a woman and critically injuring a couple dozen more!

Or when at that same rally Anti-Fa fired at the crowd

This guy is a perfect example of Violent+Snowflake like you reference!

Oh...That's right...Those were actually real-life Terrorists...

You want to round people up I suspect you look in the mirror first.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Fools

The entire problem with this statement is that there isn't a single figurehead of the right that is praising any of the Nazi's that you like to conflate with the right wing.

I can't remember who it was on the right that described the Nazi's in Charlottesville as "some very fine people"?

I can, that is your autism at work. You aren't able to understand communication as most can. That was a general statement that meant there were probably some good people that want the confederate statues left alone. And guess what? There are, seriously, just as not EVERY left wing person supports ANTIFA or BLM, not EVERY person that thinks confederate statues should be left alone are then defacto nazi's.

What the left wants is to have their cake and eat it to. You all know that, its just that you can't fathom why people are fed up with it and calling you on it. The reason is simple, the vast majority of people are learning that they have been getting metaphorically raped by the left and "progressive" group think for too long and don't believe the garbage you spew out day after day as the most intelligent option. Actually it is the least intelligent option based on its selfish, childish, and uncompromising behavior which is witnessed day after day after day on the internet.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

TLDR

If you need multiple paragraphs to Translate/Excuse the POTUS then it is likely BS.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambleri think crowder is right msm takes orders from same people behind the curtains running and funding groups antifa, and blm. to me its pure sedition and ring leaders need to have a bright light shone on them so we can lock them up and strip them of the wealth. yes georgie i referring to you.

starred and flagged thank you grambler

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Fools

TLDR

If you need multiple paragraphs to Translate/Excuse the POTUS then it is likely BS.

If you can't understand that everyone makes general statements that get taken out of context then you are definitely full of BS.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66there are already going . but its targeting trump his cabinet and supporters.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Both interesting and sad that it seems no radical group can be discussed without their actions being wrongly blamed on the entire Left or the entire Right. The Left is not responsible for ANTIFA, anymore than the Right is for the so called alt-Right. Radicals fall outside the norm and it is very dishonest to conflate them with either side. They stand alone and should be judged alone and discussed as separate groups in an honest discussion.

ANTIFA members who put on masks and engage in violence and vandalism are just plain old fashioned garbage. White Supremacists are just plain old fashioned garbage. Perhaps it would be a lot more honest to say they, their supporters and defenders have much in common. Their view of the world is based on hate and anger and their memberships are in fact the future inmates of America.

Any group that advocates violence as a solution to any social ill is on it's face wrong and dangerous. It's only a matter of time until truly violent groups come together under the ANTIFA banner, under a psychotic charismatic leader or three and they move on to far worse acts. History always repeats.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Just to be clear in No way do I blame the,entire left for antifa.

As this thread shows, people on the left on ats condemn violence and this group.

What makes antifa different is that many main stream people that identify as left leaning have ignored, downplayed, or defended this violence.

As you say, this will lead to much worse behavior if it is not called out for what it is, violent authoritarianism

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

No, I wasn't expecting any of that.

What I'm seeing here is precisely what I've come to expect.

Listen...I know you have Liberal leaning ideals from seeing your previous posts....that's fine, you are entitled to believe in anything you want.
I am not calling for the lynching or murder of innocent people here.
But they need to be dealt with according to they way they operate...when they speak of luring people back to the cars where they have their weapons, that should be considered premeditation.
When they are passing out ice picks and knives, they are looking to cause mayhem.
That is not people I would consider law abiding.

Let’s assume that this video is 100% legit. What does it show? I’d estimate around 10 or so people “planning” violence.

When it is turned over to the police, does anyone imagine that on that basis they’re going to arrrest these folks? I know that’s what the entertainer/producer of the vid wants you to think ... but that’s not what happened.

This is the same reason any legitimate media group would have ignored it.

Actual evidence is required. There’s very little that is reliable here ... rather like Veritas vids.

In relation to what you suggested, before you enact justice on people... don’t you want to be sure they’re guilty?

Yeah, the Media. You mean the same Media that was so sure Michael Brown was an innocent kid?
edit on 29-9-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Blaine91555

As you say, this will lead to much worse behavior if it is not called out for what it is, violent authoritarianism

"violent authoritarianism" is precisely what Trump ahs been selling since the first protestors were beaten at his rallies and he promised to protect the guilty parties.

"violent authoritarianism" is what has been nurtured the past year by the right wing with every rally and protest.

Antifa, while misguided, is a reaction to that new right wing hate and intolerance pseudo-legitimized by the president of the united states.

It is impossible to take you seriously after having defended the most atrocious "violent authoritarian" acts this past year.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Please.

I have not defended any violence.

Show me any instances of right wing people showing up to left wing rallies or speakers and beating people.

This happens over and over with Antifa.

Your bias is transparent.
edit on 29-9-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

To follow up on Mr. Crowders rather questionable history with videos ...

During the altercation, Crowder was punched several times by a union activist. A video of the incident released by Crowder was found to have been selectively edited, as Crowder cut footage of the alleged assailant being pushed to the ground and getting back up, right before throwing the punches at Crowder. Crowder then released an unedited copy of the video.

In March 2013, Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III declined to press charges against anyone involved in the December 2012 altercation. According to Dunnings, his office was originally sent an edited version of the video of Crowder's altercation. However, upon reviewing the unedited version, the prosecutor's office decided not to pursue the case. Dunnings stated that "It's pretty clear the person that they wanted to charge was acting in self-defense.

Wiki - Stephen Crowder

I see you attacking the messenger instead of the message, again and again and again. You are the one we expect to do the same thing over and over, really. So what if the messenger is not perfect, is there someone who is in your estimation?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Whats even more profound should be the question "how many left-wing lunatics" have committed attrocities with weapons, such as guns, to force "gun control" and other left-wing policies into the public perception?

IMO, even before these videos and infiltrations were done showing the tactics of the left-wing Antifa, there have been many others in the left using such tactics to force left-wing policies. As another example there is the founder of "Unite the Right", Jasson Kessler, posing as a radical white nationalist when in fact he has been left-winger for many years.

These tactics have been used by many in the left. What i am thinking is that at first there were "lone wolves", although yes I do know that there have been radicals in the right who have committed atrocities. But what I am talking about is many groups in the left in general using these sort of tactics, which then left-wing politicians and other left-wing groups try to use to impose their left-wing policies in the U.S.

In ATS there have been many threads about who is behind groups like Antifa, and it is liberal/left-wingers such as George Soros behind these groups and their funding.

edit on 29-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

During the altercation, Crowder was punched several times by a union activist. A video of the incident released by Crowder was found to have been selectively edited, as Crowder cut footage of the alleged assailant being pushed to the ground and getting back up, right before throwing the punches at Crowder. Crowder then released an unedited copy of the video.

In March 2013, Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III declined to press charges against anyone involved in the December 2012 altercation. According to Dunnings, his office was originally sent an edited version of the video of Crowder's altercation. However, upon reviewing the unedited version, the prosecutor's office decided not to pursue the case. Dunnings stated that "It's pretty clear the person that they wanted to charge was acting in self-defense.

Wiki - Stephen Crowder

I see you attacking the messenger instead of the message, again and again and again. You are the one we expect to do the same thing over and over, really. So what if the messenger is not perfect, is there someone who is in your estimation?

He/she is not the only one. There are others in ATS who always resort to attacking the messenger instead of concentrating on the topic.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Wiki - Stephen Crowder

He/she is not the only one. There are others in ATS who always resort to attacking the messenger instead of concentrating on the topic.

That is because the credibility of the message depends on the credibility of the messenger. It is not the only way to evaluate a claim, but it is a first good step. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Wiki - Stephen Crowder

Agreed and even though I am a moderate they make me feel like a right winger..... There are way more people like me than not. There are more people who have brains enough to not be an extreme idiot than there ever will be of them. We have to wake up and bring the truth out and they will wilt. The truth is abhorrent to liars and thieves and the lefties seem to act like a liar and thief when caught on camera. The far right is NOT the KKK, NAZI's or Fascist NAZIS as they are just different groups of leftist who want their take to be the one the world uses.

The far right wants no government and we have to have some just not what the leftist Antifa asshats want. They want gov telling you what to say and do, where to live and play, and who you can be friends with and survive the beatings.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Antifa are anarchists. They hate the government more than you do. You seem confused about the whole left/right thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Justoneman

Antifa are anarchists. They hate the government more than you do. You seem confused about the whole left/right thing.

nope they are leftist... they want gov telling people what they can do. they are using anarchy/chaos to drive home their point.

Righties want anarchy instead of a controlling government and use leftism finger pointing holier than thou crap to make their point.
edit on 29-9-2017 by Justoneman because: needed more clarity

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That is because the credibility of the message depends on the credibility of the messenger. It is not the only way to evaluate a claim, but it is a first good step. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....

If that was the case then there would be no one you can trust, ever. Not even yourself. The topic being discussed is not the "past of a person"... But rather the information that person brings to the table.

We can see in the video that it is true and Antifa leaders, and their acolytes, are willing to harm people and even use weapons to reach their intended political goals.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join