It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowder undercover Antifa video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Crowder is an entertainer, a comedian, etc. as well as a known hoaxer of videos.

Now, that said, there are angry, violent people out there in the world. Some of them call themselves "ANTIFA" or "KKK" or "Christian Identity" or what have you.

But, if this video turns out to be ... less than factual ... what will it actually accomplish?

Remember thy boy who cried "Wolf"?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I watched this video live on Steven's live stream. For months of research into antifa, all I really saw was a few people in the media giving their version of antifa and about 45 seconds of edited footage into 4-6 seconds clips with 3 people that dont appear the brightest (I assume they're real I could only verify one of them being real because he doxxed them even though he said not to doxx people), at a supposed large rally. Far less than I was expecting to see, and combining it with Steven Crowder's verifiable history of lying. I don't see much of anything in this piece.
edit on 29-9-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The media is run by spooks and Antifa is run by spooks. Two sides of the same coin.

The reason activity is described as tactics is so those taken in by it can blame their behaviour on 'tactics' instead of accepting personal responsibility for their actions.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

The media is run by spooks and Antifa is run by spooks. Two sides of the same coin.

The reason activity is described as tactics is so those taken in by it can blame their behaviour on 'tactics' instead of accepting personal responsibility for their actions.

Could it be the Covfefe spooks?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gryphon66
To follow up on Mr. Crowders rather questionable history with videos ...

During the altercation, Crowder was punched several times by a union activist. A video of the incident released by Crowder was found to have been selectively edited, as Crowder cut footage of the alleged assailant being pushed to the ground and getting back up, right before throwing the punches at Crowder. Crowder then released an unedited copy of the video.

In March 2013, Ingham County Prosecutor Stuart Dunnings III declined to press charges against anyone involved in the December 2012 altercation. According to Dunnings, his office was originally sent an edited version of the video of Crowder's altercation. However, upon reviewing the unedited version, the prosecutor's office decided not to pursue the case. Dunnings stated that "It's pretty clear the person that they wanted to charge was acting in self-defense.

Wiki - Stephen Crowder

Just shows that no matter what information is presented we need to be skeptical of it.

More things that make you go hmmmmm.

It just seems that the right always create questionable information and videos.

It seems that questionable information is the norm and that is from both sides.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: havok

It really was shocking to see them not even report on the video and evidence they captured. National or local, did not even care.

Something smells fishy.

That is strange, even with the evidence the media were not interested.

Things that make you go hmmmm

More interesting is why the cops are not interested.

Because it can't be used as evidence in a court of law. No warrant. Also, it is edited to look more incriminating than it really is. Lefties have Second Amendment rights too.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I love how Antifa are referred to as a single entity.

Antifa is a designation used when several different anti fascist groups, operate at the same time. They, like many other groups of differing political persuasion, are not all the same thing, part of a whole, but are islands unto one another. They come together to protest the same things, but they have different methods of operation. Some are of the "I made a sign, and I am not moving unless someone moves me" variety. Others are of the "If I see a Nazi, by God almighty, I am going to punch the son of a bitch" variety. Other groups are of the "The world can burn, and all I am going to do is make marshmallows and smile" variety.

But they are not one group, so calling all anti fascists out by the overarching moniker, means you are WRONG three quarters of the time, especially if you are referring to armed protest, with guns, knives and other offensive weapons. The fact that a video was shot showing people handing these things out, does not mean that antifa in general, are of the mindset which makes that acceptable. It means that a cell within the antifascist community, is arming its members, not that all branches and appendages of groups which have antifa affiliation are arming themselves.

And another thing.

This is not really something to get het up about in any case, since if it is perfectly fine for the dirt sucking Nazis to have a phalanx of riflemen with them at their marches, I fail to see why antifa ought to leave their second amendment rights in the dirt.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
How far are going to let MSM go before we realize how much they are helping some entity make attempts at dividing us all. If one of the Antifa participants would have been wearing a Trump shirt then we wouldn't stop hearing about it being Trump's fault for months and they would be labeled ignorant racists.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Turkenstein

But if a Trump supporter puts on a black ski mask and pretends to be antifa...?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The Right wants special treatment, nothing new.

Obviously they don't care about radical white supremacists when the guy in the video can't even stop bashing homosexuality every minute that is possible in his video 'outing how #ty of people Antifa are'.

I don't really care much for the anti-gay, anti-racial, anti-science, anti-personal religious freedom crap. Last I checked Religious Freedom means you're allowed to believe what you want, meanwhile you are all conned into treating that as "Christian or Non-American". So one asshat that wrote a book is going to dictate your entire life, and you're going to dictate my life to me through your interpretations of the book like I can't even read for myself? So much for your #ty version of 'freedom', that's the real issue, conservatives argue like other people not being their societal slaves is a lack of personal freedom for themselves, and it's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

But its the Trump people marching side by side with the KKK and the Nazi groups, actually being ignorant and racist. Antifa affiliates stand against that.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turkenstein
How far are going to let MSM go before we realize how much they are helping some entity make attempts at dividing us all.

See COTUS, Amendment I.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

"You are against Antifa? You must be a fascist."

Isn't a good enough starting example argument for them.

They want to be against fascists, but also against antifa, but never draw the difference in that example themselves because it reveals HEAVILY they are the ones playing division.

"I'm against fascism, but I think antifa groups are too radical" isn't said nearly enough. Instead they act like a bunch of fascists about the situation and respond with violent hypocrisy and force and give each other high fives for each antifa kill like fascists. Then they play coy and say "You don't see the antifa acting like fascists?" and draw some examples they can withdrawal from their ass. Justification of actions with other actions is like the Achilles heal of the Right, who supposedly knows right from wrong, but cannot bring themselves to follow their own damned standards. So Fascist are bad and antifa are fascists, SO WHAT, when you're acting EXACTLY the same in the eyes of everyone with a brain. The mentality that 'the left is trash, so i can act like a trash human being myself' should exclude you from even considering yourself on the right, yet nearly all are just honestly 'leftists' in denial being on the 'other' side of the coin in the pitiful position anyway. A bunch of just-as-bad apples bitching about bad-apples. That's what I see.

/rant
edit on 29-9-2017 by DisinfoEqualsTerrorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

Some, in their ignorance, have come to attempt to call fascists "left wing."

Many of the same folks define anything violent as "left wing" (except, you know, actual violence by right-wing terorrists, hate crimes, beatings at rallies, etc.).

Their thinking ,in general, doesn't require any critical complex awareness. Consider the initial responses to the video here. The only thing we heard was the equivalent of "I knew it!"

Confirmation bias is rampant among some.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

But if a Trump supporter puts on a black ski mask and pretends to be antifa...?

The unedited version of this video probably shows something much different.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Antifa needs fascists to remain prevalent so basically everyone is a nazi.

This group is a danger to society and is either ignored or praised by the left media.

Luckily they're weak nerdy majority bored white people begging to belong to a group where they're a hero and praised for social justice.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So called Antifa groups make themselves look bad enough and definitely have engaged in violence but I doubt they would ever engage in that level of violence. This video is just more O'Keefe style propaganda which is precisely why MSM and authorities won't use it. People need to stop being so vulnerable to propaganda.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The MSM not using it actually make me more interested in viewing the video.

Crowder is a little far right and I Dont agree all the time but he's right antifa is a violent and devisive hate group who openly endorses violence against people who don't agree with their Marxist Utopia.

I'm not choosing communism to defeat fascists.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Crazy. But worse than these psychos with knives is that the media and it’s parrots will not even talk about it, criticize it, and nip it in the bud.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I'd say he's more of a liar who's whoring himself out to the right at the moment. He could easily switch left if the money is better or pisses off the snowflake faction of the right. Guys like him have no compass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join