It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UFO Event at Orleans, France, to come tomorrow September 20th 2017

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: John4564

There are no ufo cases. Just a lot of imagination.

In that case, as being warned ahead of the event, you'll see if it's just imagination.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Now, if you ask me why what we will bring back will be kept secret for a while, there are plenty of excellent reasons, starting with protection from enemies

Very convenient isn't it?

Do you think that the endtimes program cares about you being satisfied with early evidences when you will have more and more proofs with time passing? There is a strategy in progress. Why would you be in the loop that early?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: John4564

originally posted by: szino9

originally posted by: MrPitts

originally posted by: MrPitts
Heck if I had my own starship I would never come back.

Where would you go? You first need a destination with people welcoming you. Here, they come to start a program of selection and abduction of deserving people in several steps within the next 14 years to go to a place prepared for them.

At this point I would be willing to go anywhere, any planet. I want to become a part of a new civilization that is different that will allow me to participate to their goals of positivity that helps all. To do something bigger than myself. I will never get that chance here among this society at its current state and timeline.

The whole purpose of the endtimes program is precisely to respond to your kind of positive attitude and desires. All what exists today won't exist in few years...to let the deserving people be themselves in perfect harmony.

Who are these " deserving " people? Why, how are they better than anyone? Who makes this selection?

The deserving people are those THINKING and DOING the good thoughts and things verifying love, compassion, open mind and faith. All of that makes them better. This selection is made by people having already reached the proper evolution level of love, compassion, open mind and faith.

I certainly hope so, since i believe somewhere in your other thread you mentioned those entering the new Jerusalem will come from multiple faiths...it won't be a Christian only club.

The Christians will be among the last to enter the New Jerusalem. Too many prejudices and preconceptions in them.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good story, can't wait for the sequel.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I couldn't stop myself, I read a bit of your e book OP. Is the secret you can't say when you come back is that you and your other witness are going to be coming back in Kate and Will's bodies with little George coming back as Christ? If it is, you didn't keep it very well as you say it quite a few times in the first several pages...plus you have a pictorial diagram... Sorry, it's just a bit too much crazy for me to wrap my head around and carry on reading. But if you believe it, godspeed and good luck

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

a reply to: shinzaun

Mine is titled "How to Know When Someone is Pulling You Leg and What To Do About It."
Random House best seller.

Come on now, Silly, and others here, have some empathy for the OP. Of all posters, you should know how it feels to be so certain of your prediction to only see them come to naught. One just shakes it off and moves the goal posts, right?

Actually, the one having empathy and compassion is me for those people, every people, for not comprehending how the communications with heaven work, what I used to explain in the other thread where you come from.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
OP put up or shut up. No offense to you personally but if you are going to say you have been given a vision of an event then why not share it?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Everything is happening this week. UFO event the 20th, end of the world the 23rd. I have football tix for Sunday.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sugarmonkey
I couldn't stop myself, I read a bit of your e book OP. Is the secret you can't say when you come back is that you and your other witness are going to be coming back in Kate and Will's bodies with little George coming back as Christ? If it is, you didn't keep it very well as you say it quite a few times in the first several pages...plus you have a pictorial diagram... Sorry, it's just a bit too much crazy for me to wrap my head around and carry on reading. But if you believe it, godspeed and good luck

Of course, it is not the secret I will bring back from heaven. I have shared a lot of things including what you speak about. And if you had read the other thread you wouldn't have made that comment. What I speak about when I say 'secret', no one knows. And THAT is THE evidence, far beyond the vids and pics.

Thanks for your kind wishes.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Thank you for a clear, concise and controllable prediction, which will be easy to confirm - tomorrow.

Have a pleasant trip and my regards to Henri.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
OP put up or shut up. No offense to you personally but if you are going to say you have been given a vision of an event then why not share it?

I said +200 ET contacts. That makes a lot of visions and intels. I just give here the substance you are allowed to know. But don't worry, I will shut up very soon: no complain no explain.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Did they give you a time? Or do you just have to wait around all day?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

It's fine for you to believe in your personal myth, but when you are wanting others to believe your incredible account we must analyze and dissect the little squirming thing on the Petri dish. If you have a scientific mind then you should understand very well the need for evidence based study. 

Not be a jerk or anything, but everything you just said to the guy sounds a lot like what a religious person believes.

edit on 19-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Everything is happening this week. UFO event the 20th, end of the world the 23rd. I have football tix for Sunday.

I totally disagree with the interpretation of Revelation 12 being in the Sept 23rd Virgo's configuration with Jupiter. The six first verses of Rev 12 speak about Prince George's birth on July 22nd 2013.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Mine is titled "How to Know When Someone is Pulling You Leg and What To Do About It."

Come on now, Silly, and others here, have some empathy for the OP. Of all posters, you should know how it feels to be so certain of your prediction to only see them come to naught. One just shakes it off and moves the goal posts, right?

Actually, the one having empathy and compassion is me for those people, every people, for not comprehending how the communications with heaven work, what I used to explain in the other thread where you come from.

Op, even have read your detailed mega thread regarding these prophecies/revelations, I admit I do not fully comprehend. I am curious and observant.

Admittedly, it is like a stranger telling me that soon a bad storm is going to come and cause great destruction, as I look about and observe the beautiful clear blue sky. I take note, shrug but carry on with my day maybe glancing at the sky more. If the sky begins to darken On the horizon...the earlier warning will be noted. I will be even more observant at that point, to self-determine if it worsens, that I have prepared a safe haven from the coming storm.

So for now, let's just say I still see clear skies about me but you have made me look up more.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

the abduction of two people, including myself.

Remember, pics or it didn't happen.

We don't control the public documents (videos, pictures, testimonies) while we will be unavailable in a ship. But you will have all of that at some point in time according to our visions. We have been warned about a big event.

Just take video of it arriving. Sorry, a journal of your visions isn't worth anything.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm doing a read thru of your other thread atm and I'm pretty sure I would still make the same comments. It's basically what's in your e book.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sugarmonkey

Admittedly, I am a little curious with the monarchy angle, especially comparing it with David Icke's angle that the Monarchy are descendent from the Reptilian aliens! Trying to determine who really has the inside track here? What side is what? Truly fascinating how they always get singled out as being involved with aliens.

Edit add: so as not to dbl post

originally posted by: stosh64

Did they give you a time? Or do you just have to wait around all day?

Having observed past episodes/predictions, it appears they don't get a specific time and simply have to wait it out.
edit on 9 19 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So, you're saying the Aliens and Centaurs will attack on July 22nd 2033? That's 16 years from now! Haven't we been waiting long enough for this # to finish?
edit on 19-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY STARS!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join