It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UFO Event at Orleans, France, to come tomorrow September 20th 2017

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Don't forget a good lunch. Everyone always needs a good lunch.

And if you have pets? Make sure and fill up their food and water bowls.

Safe flying to you!

peace

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: John4564

As many others have said..

Put at least some cameras up that stream live, recording you.
Do you not want to let the world in on the truth.
If you do this.. and a event is recorded, I will buy all your books

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Dont forget your towel .

Hey, don't you sass that hoopy Eric Julien? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: John4564

originally posted by: FauxMulder

the abduction of two people, including myself.

Remember, pics or it didn't happen.

We don't control the public documents (videos, pictures, testimonies) while we will be unavailable in a ship. But you will have all of that at some point in time according to our visions. We have been warned about a big event.

umm so you can't record by yourself and hit upload before getting onboard?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

If possible feel free to swing by my residence and pick me up.

I don't pilot any ET ship...for the time being. I can't do what you ask, nor see the reason to do it.

Then why post?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hm.. is this a planned suicide? Seriously.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

So, it is already 9/20/17 there - what time is this supposed to kick off?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

At least take a few underprivileged migrants with you. It would really be an elegant solution to the migrant issue. I'm sure the Aliens will welcome them with open arms.

Some of the migrants will be selected and taken too. Some have suffered, always suffer and will suffer again. But many won't deserve that happy fate. Remember the magic words: love, compassion, open mind and faith.

What makes you so special to be selected and deserving then? I apologise if you cover this in your other thread but I'm not wasting my time reading it. Call me close minded but I strongly suspect your either completely delusional or a conman. You've also created a win win situation. You know your not going anywhere today but there's no way of anyone here proving you haven't gone as you simply won't post again till what was it mid October? Which begs the question why can't you record your departure and post it on your arrival back? Oh no you already thought of this and made your excuses early as to why you can't post here again.

I have a prediction. ATS in 12 months time this guy will be back under another username trying to peddle more ebooks
edit on 20-9-2017 by disconnected8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Bonjour Eric!

Are you still there?? It's the big day! Check in with us if you can! I'm wondering when they'll arrive!

I'll admit to some doubting on the whole thing, (I'm being honest), but on the other hand, a little part of me thinks it would be cool if it happens.

I woke up to hear my dog howling outside, which he has never done in his life, so I guess that got me feeling like it is going to be a wierd day, one way or another...

Bon courage!!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Hm.. is this a planned suicide? Seriously.

I was going to say, if we hear tomorrow about a Heaven's Gate-type situation with two people in France, we'll know what happened.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Don't forget a good lunch. Everyone always needs a good lunch.

And if you have pets? Make sure and fill up their food and water bowls.

Safe flying to you!

peace

Probably a packed lunch is in order if he's planning on getting abducted by space aliens.

I hear the Martian snuffleburgers are just ghastly.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I am beginning to feel the effects of the "boy-who-cried-wolf-once-too-often" syndrome. The MRE's in my dust covered bug-out-bag have expired once again, the bunker in the woods is due for renovation, and, after enduring years of pending doom, I am now at the age where I don't give a flying copulation anymore, whether I get blasted to kingdom come by a NK Nuke, or have a UFO land in my backyard, with human hating anal raping carnivorous bloodsucking aliens.

Doom has been lurking around the corner for as long as I can remember, yet, armageddon, X45 flare's, nuke's, UFO's or some other E.L.E. are still to happen. I bet, that by the time when the proverbial doo-doo eventually hits the fan for real, it will come from such an unsuspected corner, that we will fail to see the tell-tale signs, and it'll be too late to do anything about it, for the fact that it will probably happen during the newest episode of X Factor...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

originally posted by: MrPitts

originally posted by: MrPitts
Heck if I had my own starship I would never come back.

Where would you go? You first need a destination with people welcoming you. Here, they come to start a program of selection and abduction of deserving people in several steps within the next 14 years to go to a place prepared for them.

At this point I would be willing to go anywhere, any planet. I want to become a part of a new civilization that is different that will allow me to participate to their goals of positivity that helps all. To do something bigger than myself. I will never get that chance here among this society at its current state and timeline.

The whole purpose of the endtimes program is precisely to respond to your kind of positive attitude and desires. All what exists today won't exist in few years...to let the deserving people be themselves in perfect harmony.

Who are these " deserving " people? Why, how are they better than anyone? Who makes this selection?

The deserving people are those THINKING and DOING the good thoughts and things verifying love, compassion, open mind and faith. All of that makes them better. This selection is made by people having already reached the proper evolution level of love, compassion, open mind and faith.

Yeah, thats not how mankind works at the moment. These so called deserving people will most likely be the usual suspects. Politicians, millionaires and of course George Soros....

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
So it's 6:38AM here on the east coast. I wonder what time it is in France?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They are about 6 hours ahead of us. so currently about 1:05 pm.

Hope he packed a lunch because I haven't seen any breaking news about UFO's abducting people.

Could be a long day for John.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
As soon as I read the words "biblical prophecies" in the original post i knew it was a crock of #! I truly believe in life on other planets, but also think that interstellar space travel is impossible and we have never been visited by aliens or ever will. Just my opinion however. Always happy waiting to be proven wrong though!
edit on 20-9-2017 by Mogzy1977 because: Phrase my words better

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Well? We're waiting.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
I am beginning to feel the effects of the "boy-who-cried-wolf-once-too-often" syndrome. The MRE's in my dust covered bug-out-bag have expired once again, the bunker in the woods is due for renovation, and, after enduring years of pending doom, I am now at the age where I don't give a flying copulation anymore, whether I get blasted to kingdom come by a NK Nuke, or have a UFO land in my backyard, with human hating anal raping carnivorous bloodsucking aliens.

Doom has been lurking around the corner for as long as I can remember, yet, armageddon, X45 flare's, nuke's, UFO's or some other E.L.E. are still to happen. I bet, that by the time when the proverbial doo-doo eventually hits the fan for real, it will come from such an unsuspected corner, that we will fail to see the tell-tale signs, and it'll be too late to do anything about it, for the fact that it will probably happen during the newest episode of X Factor...

I relate to this. Hubby and I spent years with a prepper hobby, but by now, I kinda feel like.. whatever.
Except that a little heads up would give me a reason to smoke a cigarette..... and eat carbs

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Looks like your late John. Over 5 years late for your lift in fact.

Two UFO'S land in France?

The author of that article is French and has a blog which has been updated todat. No mention of a ufo in Orleans though!

edit on 20-9-2017 by disconnected8 because: Hyperlink not working

edit on 20-9-2017 by disconnected8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: disconnected8
Looks like your late John. Over 5 years late for your lift in fact.

Two UFO'S land in France?

The author of that article is French and has a blog which has been updated todat. No mention of a ufo in Orleans though!

Interesting find! It made recall the OP discussing that time period in his other mega thread.
Quite possible he and the witness misinterpreted their vision and missed out on being picked up 5 years ago! The question now is if true, are they going to get a second chance? 

When the other Witness saw the 14 boxes (twice 7 boxes / years), as I already told you, she also saw the Tall blond hitting three times a table (as if it was a door), to then say: '10 days!' These three 'knocks' could have meant that, from the opening of the door 2012 / door H (same door of my return from Hawaii to start the 12 years period on August 22 2005), we had to wait three more days to go for 10 days in heaven.

Quoted post sourced from thread: Unexplained Bible Prophecies Explained
edit on 9 20 2017 by CynConcepts because: Need more coffee!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join