It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UFO Event at Orleans, France, to come tomorrow September 20th 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hello all,

While having written a lot in another thread related to the Bible prophecies, I would like to warn the audience of this forum about a major UFO Event scheduled to take place at Orleans, France, on September 20th 2017, that is to say tomorrow, to proceed at the abduction of two people, including myself.

This event will be related to a series of increasing UFO sigthings and interventions in the coming years. The best way to be informed is to read the FREE ebook titled The Bible Prophecies Explained at Last! Aliens and British monarchy where you did not expect them.

'Unexpected biblical prophecies explanations related to the extraterrestrials and the British monarchy, fully respecting, to the least details, the prophecies of the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel. This book is directly linked to the 2017 UFO events in France and UK (still to come in late September, then in October 2017)'.

I must confess that my stay with you all should be unfortunately short for I, and my wife, should leave the earth with benevolent ETs on next Wednesday from Orleans, France. Of course, I would understand if you smile, and even laugh. But I invite you to stay tuned on the UFO news for a major UFO event in France. I don't know how long time will this news come to the MSM. Maybe few hours, maybe few days.

Anyway, this should help you consider reading and spreading this book which will give you the endtimes calendar along with who will be what.

After our departure next Wednesday (tomorrow), we must return back to earth (around mid-October), of course, but upgraded and changed in other well known figures as explained in the book. With this new positions to come, we won't be able (not recommended actually) to report anything here unfortunately. That's why I chose to warn you in advance for people to become aware of the stakes of these UFO events (France, then UK) through the book's explanations.

We have had about 200 ET contacts since about 14 years. Most of them were psychic (visions, vivid dreams, remote viewing), few were physical presences. The visions are mostly premonitory with specific circumstances accompanied by few words / sentences from beings, sometimes showing up, sometimes not. Since 14 years, many visions and vivid dreams came true.

This last week we have had real specific circumstances seen in past visions corresponding to intels giving us the moment of the departure from which we were able to deduce the date. Besides, we saw and heard some of our ET friends confirming this departure being very near through psychic images of their face in the last 30 days.

The footages of the UFO events should be provided to the MSM by the public according to our visions. So, we don't control what this public will record and when it will convey them to the MSM. But what we will bring back should be kept secret for a while given our future position.

There are big chances to be in the MSM on a Friday, probably next Friday as seen in a vision where a major French TV channel (the anchor was in the vision) and a major US News channel (maybe CNN) were talking about that topic (UFO over Orleans, France). Given the specific circumstances of last week, and the intels attached to them, I don't see any reason for this Orleans UFO Event not to take place.

Regards.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564
the abduction of two people, including myself.

Remember, pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

We don't control the public documents (videos, pictures, testimonies) while we will be unavailable in a ship. But you will have all of that at some point in time according to our visions. We have been warned about a big event.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
By any chance, do you have anything to do with the above mentioned E-book?

Hypothetical question no need to answer....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Cool!

But you are going to be really embarrassed if things don't go down as announced. Don't do anything rash... remember that sometimes specific details get lost in translation sometimes.

Is this you?
Eric Julien's hoax
edit on 19-9-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

I summed up and organized the other thread that I opened. So, I am totally linked (the author) to this book the content of which already was in ATS (the said thread). There are many images to better explain and sum up the points.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Don't worry. This is something we are waiting since 14 years during which we received more and more details. We are still alive.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

As you have forewarning of this abduction could you have a friend or family member record it as evidence of its happening.

Have a good journey.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As you have forewarning of this abduction could you have a friend or family member record it as evidence of its happening.

Have a good journey.

No. We don't have any relative left for this was a lonely road we walked on. Besides, those friends or family members would be suspiscious at best for the skeptics. But the public testimonies and their docs should be a better evidence.

Thanks for your wishes.

edit on 19-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Dont forget your towel .

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
When nothing happens, dont be sad.

That is the way it works with fantasies, they seem great and real in your imagination but when you realize that is the only place they are real it's easy to get let down.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

We don't control the public documents (videos, pictures, testimonies) while we will be unavailable in a ship. But you will have all of that at some point in time according to our visions. We have been warned about a big event.

No no. You need to take pics and post them. Or set up a live stream cam.

But I'm guessing after nothing happens you'll never come back to this site.

I guess ATS will never know the truth about what happened to John4564.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

These predictions have a history of not working out so well.

c'est la vie

Happy trails.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Dont forget your towel .

No, we don't.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I am intrigued and would like to ask you some questions?

So... is this all info you got from the ETs?
Is there indication of other places the ships might descend?
Are there many that shall be taken, or just you and your family?

It might seem I am mocking you, and I admit I reserve a bit of good natured humor on these subjects...
but I have had abduction type experiences myself, with similar "prophetic" type messages, so I reserve the right to laugh even at myself, all the while having an open and curious mind.
You must remember what this sounds like to most people!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Remember Jones, I say. I have a prediction that the ETs will not come for you, that you will not understand why at first, then you will make up a reason as to why it did not happen and continue with your personal myth you have built. Interesting that you have brought another mind into this construction.

Who am I to interfere, but be careful your world does not come crashing down because it may be built on sand.

It is clear there is a delusion relating to the British Royal Family evident from your E Book. I must tell you that from my perspective that I think you are being deluded by the chagrins of your own mind and also influencing another vulnerable mind.

I 100% know that you will not be going with the ETs. Please do not do anything silly if/when your departure does not occur. You both seem like nice people and perish the thought you should do anything rash.

I have had these kind of delusions myself before when I got poorly. Luckily I have a very rational mind and I found my way out. I don't know what it is that does this. It is obvious it is some kind of psychological disturbance that preys on minds when they are vulnerable.

It is a very common thing for humans to build up personal myths around their lives. I truly experienced it myself and was able to disentangle my psyche from it.

How nice that you live in Orleans. It must be a very beautiful place. I very much love French culture and people. I would like to live in France.

edit on 19-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I am intrigued and would like to ask you some questions?

So... is this all info you got from the ETs?
Is there indication of other places the ships might descend?
Are there many that shall be taken, or just you and your family?

It might seem I am mocking you, and I admit I reserve a bit of good natured humor on these subjects...
but I have had abduction type experiences myself, with similar "prophetic" type messages, so I reserve the right to laugh even at myself, all the while having an open and curious mind.
You must remember what this sounds like to most people!

Thanks for your intelligent post. I perfectly know what it looks like. My only goal is to warn people and help them see what the future has in store in the FREE book, once their laughters have morphed into surprise and fear. Among the +200 ET contacts we have had, many intels match the Bible prophecies. Since we are 'special' in those prophecies, we will leave the earth just the two of us (not aware of anyone else, except the four royals in the same time or in the coming days). But in Spring 2018 starts the rapture of the 144,000, and in 2024 the rapture of the Great Multitude (around 500 million people according my estimate).

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Don't waste your time patronizing me. I have a high IQ, proven professional successes, scientific praises and multiple fulfilled premonitory visions from them.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Don't waste your time patronizing me. I have a high IQ, proven professional successes, scientific praises and multiple fulfilled premonitory visions from them.

Would you care to back up that statement. There is a whole heap of "something" here you are asking us to digest. My stomach can't do that. It is not food I can recognize as food.

It's fine for you to believe in your personal myth, but when you are wanting others to believe your incredible account we must analyze and dissect the little squirming thing on the Petri dish. If you have a scientific mind then you should understand very well the need for evidence based study.

It is my conviction that you are under the spell of a "strong delusion". You can choose to keep living it. It will drain our life and take up every moment of your experience. Or, you can choose to come back into our shared reality where there is a life to be had in all its wonder, study and diversity. The best part about it is that it is REAL.

Delusions are like a psychic parasite. It is a sad thing, not a thing to be laughed at.

edit on 19-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Can you, know, like spare a space in the craft for me and my fiancé? Just briefly--would be a nice vacation.
edit on 19-9-2017 by WeowWix because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join