It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UFO Event at Orleans, France, to come tomorrow September 20th 2017

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I wish you OP the best of luck. Live long and prosper. I have been searching for ways of getting off this "prison" planet myself. I am not even joking about that at all. My intelligence is limited me unable to develop the knowledge to create the technology needed for interstellar travel.

Being human is not a gift I have ever enjoyed nor have given any thought to being proud of. Maybe I will be lucky in my next life of not being a part of these primitive carbon based life forms.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The ETs are about as likely as Christ to show up tomorrow.
LOL

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

What do you not understand in 'the public will provide the evidences'? What do you not understand in 'the book will provide you with what the future has in store'?

In what reality do you live?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

Who's WE?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Blossom Goodchild is that you?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

If possible feel free to swing by my residence and pick me up.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeowWix

originally posted by: John4564
Don't waste your time patronizing me. I have a high IQ, proven professional successes, scientific praises and multiple fulfilled premonitory visions from them.

Can you, know, like spare a space in the craft for me and my fiancé? Just briefly--would be a nice vacation.

It's not about a vacation but an upgrade and a training before coming back to start a ministry.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Don't waste your time patronizing me. I have a high IQ, proven professional successes, scientific praises and multiple fulfilled premonitory visions from them.

Can you, know, like spare a space in the craft for me and my fiancé? Just briefly--would be a nice vacation.

It's not about a vacation but an upgrade and a training before coming back to start a ministry.

Oh I see what it's all about now, you'll be like a Scientologist on steroids.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPitts
I wish you OP the best of luck. Live long and prosper. I have been searching for ways of getting off this "prison" planet myself. I am not even joking about that at all. My intelligence is limited me unable to develop the knowledge to create the technology needed for interstellar travel.

Being human is not a gift I have ever enjoyed nor have given any thought to being proud of. Maybe I will be lucky in my next life of not being a part of these primitive carbon based life forms.

Thank you very much for your kind post. The wicked are doomed while the meek will inherit the earth, the new earth. This humanity will perish quite fast (read the book for hows, the whys and the whens), except the deserving ones. Be faithful for you deserve to know a better life my friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Heck if I had my own starship I would never come back.
edit on 19-9-2017 by MrPitts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The ETs are about as likely as Christ to show up tomorrow.
LOL

Sure, if you have studied the Bible prophecies with the proper knowledge and relationships.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

If possible feel free to swing by my residence and pick me up.

I don't pilot any ET ship...for the time being. I can't do what you ask, nor see the reason to do it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Oh I see what it's all about now, you'll be like a Scientologist on steroids.

I don't belong to any human group, any. I just warn and help people because most of the UFO cases are perfectly misunderstood...unless people are warned in advance, what is the first case here in the modern age.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

That being the case, you are undoubtedly wise enough to know that 'The Rapture' is a faux-biblical event that was of human construct. There is no biblical underpinnings for it. Seems to me, you are cherry-picking theological and meta-physical elements and weaving them into a story-line of your own. There is no practical reason that you could not record an event of this magnitude if it were real. A picture --- as they say --- is worth a thousand FREE eBooks.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Where would you go? You first need a destination with people welcoming you. Here, they come to start a program of selection and abduction of deserving people in several steps within the next 14 years to go to a place prepared for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Oh dear.
Oh dear indeed.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

That being the case, you are undoubtedly wise enough to know that 'The Rapture' is a faux-biblical event that was of human construct. There is no biblical underpinnings for it. Seems to me, you are cherry-picking theological and meta-physical elements and weaving them into a story-line of your own. There is no practical reason that you could not record an event of this magnitude if it were real. A picture --- as they say --- is worth a thousand FREE eBooks.

Do you think I have written a book about the biblical prophecies to be taught about them? Read first, comment then.

What do you not understand in 'the public will record evidence' and in 'what we will bring back will be kept secret for a while'?

Now, if you ask me why what we will bring back will be kept secret for a while, there are plenty of excellent reasons, starting with protection from enemies.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I also have a FREE ebook entitled, "how to sod off and stop wasting people's time"

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

edit on 19-9-2017 by 7Neph6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Where would you go? You first need a destination with people welcoming you. Here, they come to start a program of selection and abduction of deserving people in several steps within the next 14 years to go to a place prepared for them.

At this point I would be willing to go anywhere, any planet. I want to become a part of a new civilization that is different that will allow me to participate to their goals of positivity that helps all. To do something bigger than myself. I will never get that chance here among this society at its current state and timeline.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join