It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UFO Event at Orleans, France, to come tomorrow September 20th 2017

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: John4564

Did they give you a time? Or do you just have to wait around all day?

No, they didn't give a time on September 20th. That could be tonight or the other night, or in between.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder You need to take pics and post them.

that rarely goes well for the poster, especially here. i'd be loathe to do so if i had taken pics of a ufo.
it's a tough crowd.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: John4564

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shinzaun

Mine is titled "How to Know When Someone is Pulling You Leg and What To Do About It."
Random House best seller.

Come on now, Silly, and others here, have some empathy for the OP. Of all posters, you should know how it feels to be so certain of your prediction to only see them come to naught. One just shakes it off and moves the goal posts, right?

Actually, the one having empathy and compassion is me for those people, every people, for not comprehending how the communications with heaven work, what I used to explain in the other thread where you come from.

Op, even have read your detailed mega thread regarding these prophecies/revelations, I admit I do not fully comprehend. I am curious and observant.

Admittedly, it is like a stranger telling me that soon a bad storm is going to come and cause great destruction, as I look about and observe the beautiful clear blue sky. I take note, shrug but carry on with my day maybe glancing at the sky more. If the sky begins to darken On the horizon...the earlier warning will be noted. I will be even more observant at that point, to self-determine if it worsens, that I have prepared a safe haven from the coming storm.

So for now, let's just say I still see clear skies about me but you have made me look up more.

What I said is that their intels are cryptic for safety purposes, and that what they say are related to events showed in such a way that they could be many circumstances UNTIL you live the exact same situation. So, I gave many dates in the other thread due to possible interpretations. I said that it could be such and such dates because of such and such reasons. I have been clear about what you call 'moving goal posts'. But I understand that addressing details and logic could be boring. People often want just results...without becoming aware that anticipating is far more important than undergoing facts.

I don't ask anyone to believe me since, on the contrary, I give a prediction (Orleans UFO Event) that can be checked AND the reason and context of that said prediction (Bible prophecies) supported by a detailed analysis of those prophecies (the book). It happens that many Bible prophecies have come true already. So, the sky is not that clear after all. It is just that you didn't look at the right sector of the sky yet. Reread the parts of Daniel 7 and 8 and you will see the whole logic the British monarchy involvment.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPitts
Heck if I had my own starship I would never come back.

Where would you go? You first need a destination with people welcoming you. Here, they come to start a program of selection and abduction of deserving people in several steps within the next 14 years to go to a place prepared for them.

Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

At least take a few underprivileged migrants with you. It would really be an elegant solution to the migrant issue. I'm sure the Aliens will welcome them with open arms.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

originally posted by: FauxMulder

the abduction of two people, including myself.

Remember, pics or it didn't happen.

We don't control the public documents (videos, pictures, testimonies) while we will be unavailable in a ship. But you will have all of that at some point in time according to our visions. We have been warned about a big event.

Just take video of it arriving. Sorry, a journal of your visions isn't worth anything.

I didn't give any journal of our visions...which actually is kept on a big calc. And I won't provide any vid of their arrival since I will leave the earth before being able to post that vid. In addition, once changed, my new position will prevent me to communicate through Internet with the public just to satisfy people's curiosity, especially because the public itself should provide you evidences.
edit on 19-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sugarmonkey

Yeah, I'm doing a read thru of your other thread atm and I'm pretty sure I would still make the same comments. It's basically what's in your e book.

I was replying to your assumption that what I keep secret was the souls switch into William's and Kate's body. I said it clearly was in both the other thread and the book. So, you wouldn't have stated that it was my secret once you would have read the other thread...I said it to be in my book, but in a more fragmented and dispersed form.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

a reply to: sugarmonkey

Admittedly, I am a little curious with the monarchy angle, especially comparing it with David Icke's angle that the Monarchy are descendent from the Reptilian aliens! Trying to determine who really has the inside track here? What side is what? Truly fascinating how they always get singled out as being involved with aliens.

Edit add: so as not to dbl post

Did they give you a time? Or do you just have to wait around all day?

Having observed past episodes/predictions, it appears they don't get a specific time and simply have to wait it out.

David Icke is not reliable. Just opinions and weird assumptions, fully showing his ignorance of the ET reality. I offer you a clear prediction to check the fully coherent and detailed analysis of the Bible prophecies (Revelation and Book of Daniel), confirmed until now by history! You're free to choose who and what you will study: proved facts and logical analysis...or unproven and delusional claims?

What you call aliens (linked to the royals) are angels of God in the Bible. What the reptilians are not (rather the Fallen Angels actually). But the conspi-racists are eager to see evil everywhere (except themselves) even where it is not. In our modern times, what is good is said to be evil, and conversely.

We have received a time, but for the time being we do not interpret it as such.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

So, you're saying the Aliens and Centaurs will attack on July 22nd 2033? That's 16 years from now! Haven't we been waiting long enough for this # to finish?

What are speaking about? Do you speak about the wait of the aliens to appear?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: FauxMulder You need to take pics and post them.

that rarely goes well for the poster, especially here. i'd be loathe to do so if i had taken pics of a ufo.
it's a tough crowd.

Actually, what will come won't need forums to be spread. MSM will be involved.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

Where would you go? You first need a destination with people welcoming you. Here, they come to start a program of selection and abduction of deserving people in several steps within the next 14 years to go to a place prepared for them.

I am not, nor will be Lord. Prince George will be. Unless you use that word in the sense used sometimes in the Old Testament when people called the angels 'lord'.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

That was taken out of that book link you posted on this thread to your website.

fr.scribd.com...
edit on 19-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: pavil

At least take a few underprivileged migrants with you. It would really be an elegant solution to the migrant issue. I'm sure the Aliens will welcome them with open arms.

Some of the migrants will be selected and taken too. Some have suffered, always suffer and will suffer again. But many won't deserve that happy fate. Remember the magic words: love, compassion, open mind and faith.

link   
haha

no

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yes, I know. I was referring to your second question.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I am not, nor will be Lord. Prince George will be. Unless you use that word in the sense used sometimes in the Old Testament when people called the angels 'lord'.

Soo....
Prince George will be Jesus, and if I understood your book correctly, YOU are going to be one of the Biblical Witnesses?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
LMAO! Centaurs?!?!?!

)This year 2033 is precisely when the first alien attack starts with the centaurs

ATS is highly entertaining today.

Will they be bada## alien centaurs?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Soo....
Prince George will be Jesus, and if I understood your book correctly, YOU are going to be one of the Biblical Witnesses?

When my Dad passed away I made a promise. Whatever false god shows up on Earth I will punch him/her/it in the face so hard it will look impossible to get up from it... A toddler will make it easier, less enjoyable though.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You sir sound delusional, perhaps even schizophrenic. Nothing will happen tomorrow. Go get some f####ng help.
Also, you're somehow involved with that book full of BS aren't ya?
edit on 19-9-2017 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yes, I know. I was referring to your second question.

Yeah, ok... 🎻
edit on 19-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join