It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major UFO Event at Orleans, France, to come tomorrow September 20th 2017

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Phage... they abducted you!?

Were you in Orléans last night? You should have popped by for a glass or 5 of Cabernet!

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I was there tomorrow.

But remember. No matter where you go, there you are.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I take is the OP made it to his abduction rendezvous ok then....?

Sorry can't be bothered to trawl back through pages of this nonsense.

MR

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

I take is the OP made it to his abduction rendezvous ok then....?

No one will ever know.
But if so, the ships were stealthed. Apparently.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Awww, dangit! Watched for the major event all day today and nothing. Time to move that date back then?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

I'm half an hours drive from Orléans in France and all is as usual here....

"Yawns"

Warmest

Lags

Its the 21st and nowt happened apart from my dog farting whilst I was eating my evening meal.

Warmest

Lags

I farted too when you ate your evening meal.... Coincidence???

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hello all,

I was wrong!

Wrong about the way I had to interpret the intels which led me to the conclusion that September 20th 2017 would be the departure date. The French word 'ravissement' (joy or abduction) was used in a sentence attached to 'mercredi' (Wednesday) following what happened last week which was unique.

Actually, something very unusual did take place yesterday September 20th as foretold in a vision...which led me to the strong feeling of joy...and opened the door to the real impending abduction and transformation.

Now, what about the Major UFO Event at Orleans, France?

It still is on the way for this coming week-end, September 23th / 24th / 25th, and it has NOTHING to do with the wrong interpretation of Rev 12 in the Sept 23rd Virgo's configuration with Jupiter. It has everything to do with our abduction which took place on September 24th / 25th 2003, 14 years ago!

So, twice 7 years in 'you have the right to stay [on earth] until X/24/77' and in the Kelren's intels ('10 days' following twice 7 boxes) were referring to this abduction. But above all, the intel 'we will come to take you on December 31st' is directly related to that rendez-vous since the context of that sentence was precisely those of this 2003 abduction. In other words, this 'December 31st' should be Sunday September 24th 2017, 14 years after the Sept 25th 2003 abduction where the associated vision took place.

I said that the public should convey documents (pics and vids) about that UFO event to the national MSM, probably spread on a Friday (delay due to money deals? Fake docs checkings?). It happens that there is the Festival de Loire at Orleans, ending on next Sunday with thousands of people gathering along the Loire River in downtown.

Be prepared...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564

There are big chances to be in the MSM on a Friday, probably next Friday as seen in a vision where a major French TV channel (the anchor was in the vision) and a major US News channel (maybe CNN) were talking about that topic (UFO over Orleans, France).

Figured it out... OP says departure is on Wednesday (yesterday) and MSM might report it on a Friday (tomorrow)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It still is on the way for this coming week-end, September 23th / 24th / 25th, and it has NOTHING to do with the wrong interpretation of Rev 12 in the Sept 23rd Virgo's configuration with Jupiter. It has everything to do with our abduction which took place on September 24th / 25th 2003, 14 years ago!

I should have checked before posting my last reply, I was unaware that you wrote back to us.
I do have some questions to ask you...

1. Does the abduction have to be at a specific time and place? If so, can you set up a camera for us to see it live if possible?

2. Are the hurricanes and earthquakes that are happening in the world right now the product of these extraterrestrials approaching?

3. Why would they say "we will come to take you on December 31st" instead of simply saying a date that doesn't need to be deciphered?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I was there tomorrow.

But remember. No matter where you go, there you are.

Lazy sod... you could have made it for last night!?

The bottle (Erm... barrel was uncorked my engineering speaky friend!)

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Hello all,

I was wrong!

Wrong about the way I had to interpret the intels which led me to the conclusion that September 20th 2017 would be the departure date. The French word 'ravissement' (joy or abduction) was used in a sentence attached to 'mercredi' (Wednesday) following what happened last week which was unique.

Actually, something very unusual did take place yesterday September 20th as foretold in a vision...which led me to the strong feeling of joy...and opened the door to the real impending abduction and transformation.

So, twice 7 years in 'you have the right to stay [on earth] until X/24/77' and in the Kelren's intels ('10 days' following twice 7 boxes) were referring to this abduction. But above all, the intel 'we will come to take you on December 31st' is directly related to that rendez-vous since the context of that sentence was precisely those of this 2003 abduction. In other words, this 'December 31st' should be Sunday September 24th 2017, 14 years after the Sept 25th 2003 abduction where the associated vision took place.

I said that the public should convey documents (pics and vids) about that UFO event to the national MSM, probably spread on a Friday (delay due to money deals? Fake docs checkings?). It happens that there is the Festival de Loire at Orleans, ending on next Sunday with thousands of people gathering along the Loire River in downtown.

Be prepared...

Sorry mate but you are talking bollocks!

What unusual happening occurred in Orléans!?

I live slap bang right next door to Orléans and nothing happened... and as I mentioned earlier only my dog farted whilst my second half and I were dining...

Another faecal matter shot out from a male cows arse thread...

Go back to knitting as a hobby is the only thing I would like to suggest.

Stop the drugs is all I can suggest pal!

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I was wrong!

No, I believe what you meant to say is "I got you to pay attention. And now I've got you, I'm going to feed you more of my ego-massaging 'messages from space' until I have a following.' "

This is based on the fact that you have already stated in this thread that you intend to start a "ministry":

originally posted by: WeowWix

Don't waste your time patronizing me. I have a high IQ, proven professional successes, scientific praises and multiple fulfilled premonitory visions from them.

Can you, know, like spare a space in the craft for me and my fiancé? Just briefly--would be a nice vacation.

It's not about a vacation but an upgrade and a training before coming back to start a ministry.

Be prepared...
for more nonsense.
edit on 21-9-2017 by Beamish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oddba1l

I should have checked before posting my last reply, I was unaware that you wrote back to us.
I do have some questions to ask you...

1. Does the abduction have to be at a specific time and place? If so, can you set up a camera for us to see it live if possible?

2. Are the hurricanes and earthquakes that are happening in the world right now the product of these extraterrestrials approaching?

3. Why would they say "we will come to take you on December 31st" instead of simply saying a date that doesn't need to be deciphered?

Thanks for your smart questions.

1) Yes, the abduction has been showed to us to take place where we live. I won't set up a camera for you to see it live because I will need this camera once with them in heaven (far more interesting things to record) and because it will be a personal and sacred moment to us.

2) the hurricanes and earthquakes have nothing to do with their arrival, but are true harbingers of the endtimes since August 21st 2017, end date of the Christian era of the 7 fractal churches (also date of the Great American Solar Eclipse and the Big Ben stoppage).

3) Because we are waiting for them since 14 years and they had to give us intels in such a way that we could think that our departure was always near to help us resist and stay faithful (they don't select anyone without numerous tests!). A long-term rendez-vous would have derailed us from our tenacious work (The ET's World Message 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?', The Science of Extraterrestrials, the May 25th 2006 Conditional Tsunami Alert, The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last, etc) and would have prevented us to stay alone on this path to heaven.

Being rejected by everyone in this Cry Wolf Strategy (multiple dates announced), even by friends and family, helped us to NOT regret anything and anyone once changed and upgraded, especially if we will have to help destroy what exist today with Christ.

The deep human nature has been revealed to us thanks to attacks and betrayals from the public, family and friends because once socially dead people are fleeing you (hence the multiple biaised, untrue and negative references about me on the net, taken as truths, that none really wants me to respond, or that none wants to hear my story). That's why I often say that 'one must wait for the end of the story to judge it'.

Leaving the old humanity is not an easy task.
edit on 21-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

d e l u s i o n a l

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

.../...

.../...

Sorry mate but you are talking bollocks!

What unusual happening occurred in Orléans!?

I live slap bang right next door to Orléans and nothing happened... and as I mentioned earlier only my dog farted whilst my second half and I were dining...

Another faecal matter shot out from a male cows arse thread...

Go back to knitting as a hobby is the only thing I would like to suggest.

Stop the drugs is all I can suggest pal!

Warmest

Lags

I am sorry for you. You inferred that what was unusual on September 20th was something in the sky, but it was not. I am often surprised by people asking a question (What unusual happening occurred in Orléans!?) and their immediate own answer ending with insults because of their own biaised conclusions. What happened yesterday is not for the public consumption.

If your intention is to ridicule me, I don't care. You will just pay the proper bad karma in return. How can this affect me, except with my compassion for you, when I know what will be my future?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beamish

I was wrong!

No, I believe what you meant to say is "I got you to pay attention. And now I've got you, I'm going to feed you more of my ego-massaging 'messages from space' until I have a following.' "

This is based on the fact that you have already stated in this thread that you intend to start a "ministry":

originally posted by: WeowWix

Don't waste your time patronizing me. I have a high IQ, proven professional successes, scientific praises and multiple fulfilled premonitory visions from them.

Can you, know, like spare a space in the craft for me and my fiancé? Just briefly--would be a nice vacation.

It's not about a vacation but an upgrade and a training before coming back to start a ministry.

Be prepared...
for more nonsense.

Believe what you want, I really, I mean really don't care. It's your problem. Not mine. Now, if you misunderstand what I wrote you could lead other people astray. My ministry will be those of one of the Two Witnesses...in my new coming life. And the last thing I will need is followers. Maybe followers would need us, but not the other way around. OUR UNIQUE GOAL WILL BE GOD'S WILL, NOT HUMANS' WILL.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I am often surprised by people asking a question (What unusual happening occurred in Orléans!?) and their immediate own answer ending with insults because of their own biaised conclusions. What happened yesterday is not for the public consumption.

But, didn't you say that what would happen would not be recorded by you, but would be all over the MSM?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Believe what you want, I really, I mean really don't care. It's your problem. Not mine.

Thanks, I will. And by the way, your continued lack of sympathy for those who doubt you is revealing some very telling characteristics! You're praising those who ask questions you like, and, well, just look at the above quote in response to me. Not very nice behaviour from some one who wants to start a ministry.

Now, if you misunderstand what I wrote you could lead other people astray.

I could lead others astray? Wow. It's you who's spouting hybrid biblical/alien nonsense! And you want others to follow you!

Now I know you've had problems with translation before, but go look up the word ministry. Especially when you say:

And the last thing I will need is followers. Maybe followers would need us, but not the other way around.

Can anyone say religion?

edit on 21-9-2017 by Beamish because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2017 by Beamish because: quoting hiccups.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beamish

I am often surprised by people asking a question (What unusual happening occurred in Orléans!?) and their immediate own answer ending with insults because of their own biaised conclusions. What happened yesterday is not for the public consumption.

But, didn't you say that what would happen would not be recorded by you, but would be all over the MSM?

It seems you missed the point. In my recent first post of the day above, I explained that what I thought to be the DATE (yesterday) of the abduction of two people (us) at Orleans, France, was actually the DATE of something else due to the TWO MEANINGS (delight or rapture) of the same French word - RAVISSEMENT - used along with that date (yesterday) in reference to what happened last week (belonging to the same vision now come true).

Now, the Major UFO event is STILL to come this week-end, and people will record it, as stated, and the MSM will spread the public's documents (pics , vids), as stated. So, what interest people in this thread is still to come. Just few more days to wait, provided that I said that the national MSM should spread the pics / vids on A Friday, now probably September 29th.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join