It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankie Boyle explains how most of UK feel about Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Are you kidding me ?

Trump hasnt done # all for Scotland save bring a few of his wee pals to golf events.

put us on the map HAHHAHAHAHAH (i'd continue to laugh here in text , but you get the point) naw mate who are you kidding , Scotland and the Scottish people put itself on the map , when was the last time you checked Scotland's contributions to the world?

Let me tell you that list is pretty extensive and ongoing.

Also if Trump comes here and grabs any Scotswoman by the pussy he'll be leaving wae a #in broken jaw president of the USA or no!

" Ahh dinnae care wha he is or how big he is , I'll soon cut him doon tae size " angry Scots grandpa - youtube

edit on 19-9-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Do brits really give a damn what Americans think of their prime minister?

No , but then our PM isn't the leader of the free world.
How many average Americans could even name our PM ?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Do brits really give a damn what Americans think of their prime minister?

No , but then our PM isn't the leader of the free world.
How many average Americans could even name our PM ?

Average americans couldnt even name our vice president and I wish that was a joke.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Aye because we are insignificant to them , like every other nation on earth

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Live stream from the UN , for anyone interested.
Donald Trump due in one hour 3.30 BST , 10.30 New York.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

awwww yeh this is better than watching UFC , or victorias secret catwalk runway....... who the # am I kidding no it isnt.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Nice.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackSkinhead
OK, I get how Boyle is riffing off of the current American experience, and some of it is funny. But for my money, the most biting commentary is being delivered by one Jonathan Pie. A Brit. Trigger alert...he has a potty mouth. In fact, he cusses bigly! But here he provides probably the best accounting of Trump's election and places the reasons why squarely at the feet of Libs. Warning...he swears!! And if the link is cut by the mods, it may be found on Youtube under President Trump: How & Why.... (That's not to circumvent them...just in case there's something in the T&Cs about directly linking to a site with bad words.) But it is instructional across the political spectrum...and I agree with him.

Did I mention that his choice of words might offend?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I think you are correct with A and C. B, not so much.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Frankie Boyle doesn't speak for me either.

London resident and couldn't care less what he says.

If Trump and the US army go to war in NK, it will only be for a very good reason like Kim Jung sending a missile somewhere. I can't see the US attacking otherwise.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yes it's Trump's fault that North Korea has been developing nuclear weapons and ICBMS. They are so good at it that they got it all up and running in 7 months! Amazing people those North Koreans.

Face it, nothing anyone has said or done has stopped North Korea. The world has let this boil fester till now it truly becomes a threat to the region and a 1/3 of the globe.

What kinda of talking to them is going to dissuade them from staying a nuclear power?

But Trump's bad for telling everyone NK is a problem that needs to be resolved.

Kicking the can down the road eventually leads to no more road. You want to have an unstable NK leader have a nuclear program capable of hitting the U.S. and our allies? Tell me what would resolve this peacefully where NK verifiably dismantles it's nuclear program?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

i've always thought NK were just sabre rattling albeit with their launches , I dont think they intend to take out anyone, they just want to let the world know not to # with them , it assures their country remains in peace if they have a deterrent the same way every other nuclear power has.

They are just going about it in the very threatening way, or its just one mans ego over compensating for something you know
he seems middle aged right , but holy # that is one mid life crisis

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackSkinhead

For me he hits the nail right on the head, says everything I've always wanted to say but in an allot more articulate funny way.

I think you meant "some" people in your thread title.

Maybe it is "most", but I have a feeling the level of support in the UK is probably broadly similar to the US election - a third voted for, a third voted against, and a third didn't care enough to vote at all.

Frankie Boyle was also very pro-Independence. I'm not sure he's the guy who accurately reflects what "most" people are thinking, otherwise Scotland would now be independent...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The guy quoted in the OP has absolutely no idea how educated and cultured most people who have been in the Army their whole lives are.

What else is he wrong about? Probably most of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

In many ways, the concentration of power into the hands of Generals Mattis, Kelly and McMaster is the only thing worse than Trump.

I just watched the Presidents speech and Frankie Boyle got that right.

America World Police 2 , at a theater (of war) near you soon.
The axis of Evil is back.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If threatened we will totally annihilate North Korea

and the world went mental at a misquote of Ahmadinejad " wipe Israel off the map "

but Trump actually said that he would totally annihilate them

anyone who thinks trump is good is deluded, he just said he'd kill 25 million people if america was attacked

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

agree...just watched his " sermon " too. Mucho Bizarro.
He was preaching .....'yumanity'...family..peace..etc. But still is itching to destroy N.Korea ?

Iran...North Korea ( rocket man ) and Venezuela watch out, furious Trump is ready, willing and able to create peace and harmony world wide. Get ready to kiss your a$$ goodbye

The look on the other member states faces was amusing....or should that be bemusing.

edit to add...Frankie Boyle makes sense..and is hilarious and lets all hope ...not prophetic
edit on 19/9/17 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

i've always thought NK were just sabre rattling albeit with their launches , I dont think they intend to take out anyone, they just want to let the world know not to # with them , it assures their country remains in peace if they have a deterrent the same way every other nuclear power has.

They are just going about it in the very threatening way, or its just one mans ego over compensating for something you know

So your solution is do nothing and everything will turn out great?

Remember this is a man who used anti aircraft guns to eliminate his own officials, Assainated his half brother, Killed his Uncle, executed his defense minister for dozing off in a meeting and kidnapped a movie director?

......but everything will work out ok, it's just nuclear weapons. He's sane enough not to do anything rash.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: sapien82

So your solution is do nothing and everything will turn out great?

This is exactly the problem. They think they're so smart that they will stake millions of lives on their assumption that he's smart enough not to do anything once they finish developing their missile capability.

Big consequences if they're wrong, but they can't be wrong right? They're too smart to misjudge his character.

Edit: This was the same attitude we had before 9/11 about hijackings. No we don't need better cockpit security, because hijackers always just want to land so they can list their demands. Nobody would fly a plane into a building, that would make no sense.
edit on 19 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join