It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Volume of CIA Files On Lee Harvey Oswald, to be Released in October, Has ‘Gone Missing’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
a reply to: kloejen
I just don't find this exciting or particularly intriguing. YMMV.

Really, well ok. Glad we can conclude we humans are different

To those asking about JFK's missing brain. No its not a joke.
One could justify that most US presidential brains have been missing since JFK, but the fact is, that JFK's brain really went missing, after the assassination. just goggle

Here is a MOCK up of the trial... (not real), but put yourself in his families shoes, or even the investigators

edit on 18/9/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/9/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon
I gotta say while it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, I think you're right, Sputnik is kinda tabloidy to take at face value, and it seems like clickbait based on something that has been known for decades to take advantage of recent interest.

But that volume probably had info on his MKUltra involvement that would have toppled the pyramid.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
How convenient that a whole volume is missing before it's scheduled for release. My guess is that someone has them and will leak them to the public soon, only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Bush Snr is still alive....

... truth cant come out till he croaks

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The people couldn't handle the truth anyway.

Buck

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Because if they were to let the public know it was the truth,they would know that if you don't play cards with the elite,that they will have you killed,Lee Harvey was a CIA patsy,every evident

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The files on the Kennedy assassination shouldn't have been classified in the first place! I blame our representatives in congress for allowing the CIA and other agencies to classify any information in which the citizens of this country have a constitutional right to know! Just like the 28 classified pages on 9/11 and the closed door testimony by Bush and Cheney.
Our secret agencies have carte blanche when deciding on what should be considered classified and secret. Even when classified material is released, much of it is still blacked out!! It's about time the American people say enough is enough. STOP voting these incumbents back into office, and demand transparency! We're a government created for and by the people. Not for secret spy agencies that have no accountability to the President nor the American people.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Probably wrong forum, sry mods, but here goes

Countless concerned individuals are still searching for answers surrounding the mysterious death of the 35th president of the United States, John F. Kennedy. The official narrative, that a lone former Marine named Harvey Oswald assassinated him, is widely disputed.

All available documents from all government entities are required by the Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 to be released on October 26th of 2017. But if history repeats itself, the Central Intelligence Agency may not release an entire volume of documents on Oswald, known as “volume 5.”

As Sputnik reports, the release in July of 3,810 CIA and FBI documents on the assassination by the Assassination Records Review Board threw up a number of revelations that JFK researchers have hungrily devoured and enthusiastically publicized. For instance, the mayor of Dallas at the time of Kennedy’s assassination, Earle Cabell, was a CIA asset in the 1950s, and his brother, Charles Cabell, a high-ranking CIA official until 1962.

The release in October has been highly anticipated by those seeking answers. However, thanks to a deliberate fudging or records, or a conveniently timed clerical error, an entire volume may never see the light of day.

Inside Langley Air Force Base’s CIA Headquarters is an office known as the Office of Security. The Office of Security maintains its own top-secret archives known as the Office of Security Archival Holdings and is a separate archive from the agency’s more frequently used facility located in Alexandria, VA known as the Agency Archival Record Center. *snip*

Really? Missing?

Whole story here:
link

Why am i not surprised ? Talking about fueling a conspiracy...

All I can say to this is LOL... are they having a fecking laugh!
edit on Tue, 19 Sep 2017 06:37:00 -0500376America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Does this mean all US agencies are completely incompetent? it must be?

First NASA tapes over the original moon landing tapes.

The original recordings of the first humans landing on the moon 40 years ago were erased and re-used ...

Then NIST releases a magic computer model, simulating the collapse of WTC7, on 9/11, but will not release the actual data used in the simulation.

Not gaining support for entering a war with Iraq, back in 1991, the White House spins a story using a PR firm called Hill & knowlton. Using the Kuwaiti embassadors daughter, to make up a story on how Iraqi soldiers came and took the incubators away, leaving the dead babies on the floor. Absolute a fabricated lie.

Since Saddam would change to the Euro, and did not want to deal with the US anymore, because of the Iran-Iraq-war. The US carried out slant oil drilling from Kuwait. This triggered ofc Iraqi soldies to go and destroy those drill towers. Us spins it as an "invasion of kuwait", and launches "operation Kuwait freedom". Leaving Iraq with the "oil-for food" program, decimating the Iraqi youth.
All this, based on a lie!

The spin in 2002-2003.. is even more incredible lies!! WMDS???

Gulf of Tonkin incident... you can google that!

Then finally the mighty US captures Bin Laden, oh i mean kill him. Without further investigation, they dump his body at sea. It seems that someone is trying to get rid of evidence? Just like all the scrap metal from the WTC collapse, was whisked away in a hurry, and blaming Bin Laden within 3 hours on 9/11. All this is based on the magic indestructible passport

Christ i could write a book with all these insane events. Its like ppl in the US believes in the easter bunny and Santa Claus at the same time. Then sober up a few months, and then start to believe in fairytales again? I refuse to believe the majority of the US ppl are this ignorant or dont care?

Its either that or all your trillion dollar agencies are either full of crap, or completely incompetent!

How long will the US people believe these fairytales, and drag the world along?
edit on 19/9/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I had no idea about that, so the US company's operating in Kuwait were actually drilling at an angle to tap the oil fields on the Iraqi side of the Border and literally stealing the oil, I know we were lied to about the reason's for the second Gulf War but that is disgusting and the first time I have heard of it, actually the removal of Saddam and he was not a good man by any definition, destabilized the middle east, caused the Rise of Isil and created a wave of extremism that the world has not seen for century's.

He was not a good man, the Kurd's were victim's of terrible human right's abuse at his hand's as they are at the hand's of the Turk's and the Iranian's also (though not so much the Iranian's these day's perhaps because they are now allied - for now against Isil) BUT he kept the peace and stabilized the region which benefited everyone in the region and in southern Europe.

The same with Gaddafi but it was NOT the US whom were responsible that time despite there animosity with him and his with them, once again not a good guy, he funded and trained terrorists including IRA and Islamists (but not the likes of Isil), his country was a safe haven for plenty of evil people as well and he would freely issue Libyan passport's to Iranian operatives so that they could enter Europe without disclosing there Iranian background's.

But once again he was not totally evil, he cared about his people, had a huge underground river diverted to irrigate vast parts of the desert, tried to built up his country, the population grew under him, child mortality fell and life expectancy increased but it went to his head eventually and he ended up having more plastic surgery than dolly parton and looking like the Arab answer to an elderly Michael Jackson before this guy whom was on his last leg's anyway was the target of that next attack, they wanted to get it while he was weak and before his son's took over.

Still that one too was about Oil, this time the ELITE and CORPORATE HEAD's in charge of France and the Britain wanted it, they more or less said to the US behind closed doors - look we helped you get the oil in Iraq, your company's got all the business and ours had there noses put out so now we want our share so time to pay up we want the Libyan oil fields - but that backfired pretty badly and now Libya is in worse state than Iraq.

You won't find any of these dirty dealing's recorded anywhere, they still happened though.

When people are sheep, when they are dumbed down, brainwashed, made to believe lies then the corrupt are in power and can do whatever they wan't.

Only the corrupt fear the TRUTH.

Western Democracy was and still can be a beacon to the rest of the world but it requires a few thing's.

* An educated electorate with there own mind's.

* Unbiased - unpropegandered media.

* The TRUTH.

* A BAN on private interests in public office, not one that can be worked around but a genuine ban that carries a stiff penalty for treason AND FULL ACCOUNTABILITY no secrets in government, a government OF the people BY the people and FOR the people.

Now sadly without a destruction and rebirth of civilization that is not going to happen, and then it would not it can only happen as part of a shared dream, it can never last because the corrupt always rise to power one way or another and shall until we can read one another's thought's directly which is unlikely to ever be the case.

That is why so many of us feel this world is a god forsaken hell and hope that God will make a better one were he stay's in charge - because patently we can't run it ourselves without evil gaining the upper hand.

And that is universal, all nation's, all family's of man, all culture's, we are bad at running our world and at governing our people altruistically.

But periodically in all cultures and all nation's good people have ran there nations for the benefit of there peoples, these are Golden ages and Golden time's were and when PEOPLE are valued and there right's protected - they never last though.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Who's still looking for answers? Who thinks Kennedy's death is mysterious? Besides conspiracy theorists that is?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Hmmm sound's like they have something to hide, I wonder what that could be.

Everyone know's the CIA was involved in the murder of JFK.

No everyone doesn't know this. It's a conspiracy theory that is unproven and unsubstantiated.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Stand up to what?
Ok I know this is a conspiracy web site...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
They digitized them and burned the originals to save space. Somebody accidentally wiped the drives. You know, with a cloth or something. Nothing to see here...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Who's still looking for answers? Who thinks Kennedy's death is mysterious? Besides conspiracy theorists that is?

I do, and several millions of other people. The absolute clumsiness handling the police/SS did in Dallas, is beyond Donald Duck!

Lets have a little trip down the memory alley. You heard about the JFK Simulator? "JFK Reloaded"? Its a pretty accurate simulation of the events that day. You take the role as Oswald.

Now skip to the 1:17 mark, and watch how the presidents motorcade is arriving. There Oswald is(?), with a crappy 6.5×52mm Carcano Model 91/38 infantry rifle, which you have to reload by hand.

Why doesnt he take the shot as the motorcade is approaching him? Its a sitting duck, almost impossible to miss?

Nope.. apparently Oswald waits, till the motorcade turns below him and drives away, getting trees in the way of the shot.
Now , apparently Oswald fires 3 shots. The first is overshot (according to the FBI), the second shot, hits JFK in the neck, turns around in mid air, and hit the Governor in multiple places! Talking about a miracle shot!
Final shot is a fatal headshot, from the school repository angle, thru the trees, and all this with a hand-reloading rifle, in about 6 seconds?

Then the motorcade drive off, and somehow loses JFK's brain on the way?
You cant make this stuff up. This is what we have been told, can we agree?
To what percentage would you agree that is the actual events?

Why seal the JFK dossiers for such a long time anyway ? Doesnt the American ppl pay tax to get these events investigated and told the truth?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh come on, there is far more for than against it and it is the opinion and belief of most people in this world that know of the event and the mysteries surrounding it, the puff of smoke on the grassy knoll etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yep, Yessirr, We knew it......just weeks , ladies and gentilemen after the Haiti official was offed a record setting 22 hours before the court was to hear what happened to the money the world gave to supposedly Haiti.....just griggin weeks after that crap....

NOW we got this.......we get squat, ya'll......what do we get...as the people....WE GET SQUAT ...hheeelloo....truth!!....truth come to us!!!!

I was an original member of operation secure tomorrow, I didn't know anyone even knew about this outside small group of people and those involved

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejenEveryone who believes Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman please stand on your heads....

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Then bring it forth, and kill the conspiracy!

One gotta be a simpleton to just accept all that sh!t ?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Oh dear you really do believe yourself don't you, shame have you thought about walking off a cliff with the rest of the lemmings and doing the rest of the human race some good rather than polluting the gene pool with such idiocy.

Having said that perhaps I am an idiot as well since I would likely try to drag you back OUT of the water.
edit on 19-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join