It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Volume of CIA Files On Lee Harvey Oswald, to be Released in October, Has ‘Gone Missing’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What is so surprising about them missing? Obama's records are missing and so isn't Clinton's emails etc etc etc. All coincidences. a reply to: kloejen

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: kloejen

Oh dear you really do believe yourself don't you, shame have you thought about walking off a cliff with the rest of the lemmings and doing the rest of the human race some good rather than polluting the gene pool with such idiocy.

Having said that perhaps I am an idiot as well since I would likely try to drag you back OUT of the water.

I think you misunderstood. What i meant was, that if you have anything to kill the conspiracy, bring it forth, and lets all move along? Was not an attack on you. Like your writing, and taking notes. But so far, no clear evidence LHO was the lone gunman. Case is still open, imho.

Ofc you read the OP, so this is just another gasoline tank for the fire... why oh why? Why even tell, maybe the people will miss it ?.. just rename chapters 6-whatever to -1. That simple!

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Most interesting, if true. Is there a source that isn't "alternative"? I see several of those, which is all fine and good, but no "regular" news sources. How credible is this claim?

If true, I wonder what's missing.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Thanks for the added data! Not an expert on this case, by any means, though I have studied it a bit, and watched a few things, etc, on the various theories. Makes sense that, if anything revealing was in that volume, someone would have said so when it was examined.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
They will only release documents with the truth behind the Kennedy Murder, I mean assassination when all parties involved are dead. As long as George H. W. Bush is alive, any of those documents will not see the day of light. PERIOD.

Photographic evidence / proof puts him there that day. As one of the top CIA officials at the time, there would have been no reason George should have been present, unless there was an operation being executed at the highest level, involving the highest level.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Entire Volume of CIA Files On Lee Harvey Oswald has gone missing: shocker.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The only way the CIA loses something is if they intend to.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
"We'll release the documents... in 2017...."

...2017 actually arrives...

"Oops, can't find them."

Is anyone really surprised?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I thought the details of this release were already reported on weeks ago?

I remember hearing on NPR that these files prove that Oswald was in Mexico City days before the assassination in Dallas and that he was seen at a communist party (actual party, like festivities and such) where he bragged openly about wanting to assassinate JFK, and that the CIA knew this.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Fairly sure your memory is playing tricks on you, there. Oswald was engaged in his usual drudgery at the Depository in the six weeks leading up to the Kennedy murder (he started work there 38 days before the assassination).

The Mexico incident you seem to have in mind is the mysterious incident just before he started at TSBD, which is the one in which at least one, and probably two, people who were not Oswald flitted around the embassies of MC.

(You're probably familiar with this famous photo of one of the "Oswalds", although fewer people are aware of this photo which shows the other). What Oswald himself was up to (and whether he visited any of those embassies himself) is still a subject shrouded in uncertainty, to put it mildly.

Don't recall any talk of LHO attending a party while in Mexico City, although there is so much detail to remember about every single bit of the JFK case that I might well have forgotten it (and I can't be bothered to check. So sue me).

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I'm telling you what I heard on NPR, not that they have credibility in everyone's eyes.

It was 2-3 weeks ago and they were never before released, declassified CIA files detailing a trip to Mexico City by Oswald in the week leading up to the assassination. And that this was documented by agents in the CIA then.

Of course, if you take in consideration the possibility that what I heard was the spin and now all I have to go on since these records mysteriously turned up missing, you can probably decode the psy-op.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Here's a transcript of that broadcast, which you can compare with your memory, if you feel so inclined.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It was 2-3 weeks ago and they were never before released, declassified CIA files detailing a trip to Mexico City by Oswald in the week leading up to the assassination. And that this was documented by agents in the CIA then.

Not an important piece at all lol.

Geez these people don't shock us on the Ahole richter-scale.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You might want to check the transcript linked to in the post before yours.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

To quote a famous movie...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: FamCore

As with many conspiracy theories, the less evidence the better.

Yep and with any missing facts we get to speculate like crazy which helps the criminals. Convenient setup is the first thing to notice.

NO magic bullet story I have seen passes muster.

The Warren commission is full of traitors it appears.

Ford was rewarded with Nixon's post and Nixon was the actual winner in 60 election after you take away the dead voters later proven to have voted in Illinois that year.

Looks like Tricky Dick was smart to be paranoid and they still got him but for allowing what just happened in the last election to the opponent of the Dem's. I was too young to vote for him but the media had me thinking he was a crook and looks like he wasn't after all and the CIA is making shiate up as they go to keep the narrative. IN fact it looks like the CIA runs the media and all outcomes.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Bush Snr is still alive....

... truth cant come out till he croaks

Yep the head of the operation was Daddy Bush IMO... His friend tried to assassinate Reagan... He is slime central in the swamp. AND we have historic pics of Daddy Bush with a young Shrub Bush and a young William Jefferson Clinton appearing to be having fun at a country club that looks like it was made in the 80's.
edit on 20-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Maybe once Poppy Bush is gone they might consider releasing it,
but I have my doubts it will ever see the light of day.
Some truths are just too ugly to let out to the public.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

The files on the Kennedy assassination shouldn't have been classified in the first place! I blame our representatives in congress for allowing the CIA and other agencies to classify any information in which the citizens of this country have a constitutional right to know! Just like the 28 classified pages on 9/11 and the closed door testimony by Bush and Cheney.
Our secret agencies have carte blanche when deciding on what should be considered classified and secret. Even when classified material is released, much of it is still blacked out!! It's about time the American people say enough is enough. STOP voting these incumbents back into office, and demand transparency! We're a government created for and by the people. Not for secret spy agencies that have no accountability to the President nor the American people.

We can't do what you wish here because the enemy would know how things are done too. This problem is how we got here to begin with really. We have to have secrecy and the secrecy allows for misuse of power. I wish we could do something though to end this cycle.

The death bed quote of CIA agent E Howard Hunt is worth considering as to why they did it.

www.youtube.com...

www.maryferrell.org...

baltimorepostexaminer.com...

articles.chicagotribune.com...

edit on 20-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ford was rewarded with Nixon's post

Too simplistic. Look at the chronology.

Nixon's VP had been Spiro Agnew since day one in January 1969. On 10 October 1973, Agnew resigned after pleading guilty in court to having committed tax fraud.

Nixon then picked Ford to succeed Agnew, and Ford was appointed on 12 October 1973.

A week after that, Nixon went full-salvo and fired everyone whose name he could remember through his haze of whisky fumes ("The Saturday Night Massacre").

Nixon was letting loose at last because he had his 'soft landing' in position. If he resigned, Ford would pardon him, just as Ford had toed the official line while on the Warren Commission. He was a 'safe pair of hands', not imaginative enough to be dangerous. He wasn't going to upset the establishment apple-cart.

Ford wasn't rewarded with the presidency, he was positioned to receive it in case Nixon eventually had to resign and needed someone dependable to give him his pardon.

TL;DR - Ford was an insurance policy, and it paid off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join