It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto. Breaking Story. Don’t Let This Go Unshared!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Yeah well no... fat, unhealthy, toxic at best. I lol at those who claim they are all organic, health-conscious, living the good life. They are kidding themselves. What we breathe, what we pour on ourselves, drink, gather and forage, hand pick, grow, is contaminated. Look at our oceans, she is the canary in our collective coal mine imo.

This subject is so deep and anyone thinking they are above it, better than it are delusional, they may have better genetics or the ability to eat only salads, starve themselves, have other outlets for gratification, are thin enough to be able to exercise more, but yeah, toxic none the less.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The reason it is in the "Organic" foods is because it is the rain now...

It is in the rain...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Very informative. It's good to know this.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Once you can create money out of nothing like them, well, they kill regardless....no limitations

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: jimmyx

Unilever... Thats another one. Seems like they make everything from snack food, to toilet cleaner and everything in between.

I seem to remember a report about monsanto, where a lot of crops were resisting active ingredients in round up and other weed killer.

They lobbied the gov't to preemptively raise the 'acceptable' levels of the chemicals in food. Successfully, if I remember right.

Horrible people at Monsanto. Very powerful lobbyists in Washington, too.

with the de-regulation and pro-business crowd now in power, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.....I feel trump is the carnival barker distracting us from the anti-environmental legislative onslaught happening before our eyes.....our only hope is if white republicans get screwed over first, because to them, anything coming from a liberal or democrat has as much influence as a fart in a hurricane

It's a bit like closing the barn door after the horse escaped. Don't try pinning this on the current administration, this has been happening for 3 decades and plenty of Dems have done nothing to stop it. And it would kind of impossible for the situation to get any worse than it already is.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

So we should all just give up? Because these chemicals are all around us and are probably in 90% of the food out there, we should just stop fighting? Well, I guess that is the easy answer. Those sugar cravings are worse than a crack addiction, so I hear.

For me personally, I will fight to the end. I refuse to buy the franken foods and shop at farmers markets as much as possible. I have experienced a huge gain in mood, energy and a better mode of operation overall since I became a food nazi. I will avoid the prepackaged meals, the processed foods, the fast food joints and get as basic as I can. I cook all of my food now from scratch. Within the first 6 months of this lifestyle change, I knew the experienced results meant this change was permanent.

Death is certain. That doesn't mean we need to increase the speed of our march towards it. For some reason, I get the feeling that honoring this mortal body is very important in this life. It is the only interface in which we have to experience this reality. Even if I am unable to extend my total life allocation, the improved quality is well worth the fight.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I was watching this vid on a bit of toxic history and wouldn't you know it ..Monsanto shows up in the vid too

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Population control if I ever saw it, The food would the first thing and 20 years of a making gmo, 20 years were this dramatic sustainability, now for the last 10 years, they have been out to fix that, agenda 21.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yeah, I think the evidence has been around for quite some time that the crap that they create and allowed to be sprayed on crops is doing who the heck knows what to us or other things (like the bees).

Must be nice to have all those fancy lawyers at the ready to sue the pants off of anyone who dares to go against them.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here is a little more Monsanto roundup News:

Monsanto Ghost writing stanford University institution fellow's published work.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PainGod

And now this

Monsanto banned from E.U. Parliament

Round up the makers of roundup!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PainGod

Thank you for the information.

Isn't it great to know other countries care more than out own.

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

...and for your reading enjoyment " one of the two actual reports " from which the charts are taken....

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I know this is a pretty dead thread but here is the latest
Monsanto Papers revealed. Could have huge impact.

now we wait and see.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eNaR

Thank you - always more to learn and share about this subject.

What gets me?

People gripe about this - for all good - but a friend of mine planted a garden this year to sell? No chemicals etc?

Couldn't sell anything - and her prices were far under the cost for the crap that's in the supermarket.

I just don't get it.

Thanks for the info. Going to go read it now.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Not to worry everyone!!!

If this can not be buried we will find within a few years that the USDA will make Glyphosate part of the food pyramid and part of a healthy diet.

The FDA will approve dietary supplements that will be put on the market and we'll all wonder how we ever survived without our daily does of Gyphosate.
edit on 8-11-2017 by bphi1908 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bphi1908

MIT Researcher: Glyphosate Will Cause Half of All Children To Be Autistic by 2025. Yeah, sure.

“At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic."

Looks like it already happened.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join