It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto. Breaking Story. Don’t Let This Go Unshared!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
And people wonder why the rates of various illnesses are skyrocketing.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SCREAM

It is a long time ago.
Mandela effect.

edit on 9/18/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Insecticide was never meant to be ingested, regardless of the fact that it happens every day. If it cant be used without permanently affecting the food, it shouldn't be used at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yeah. For the third time in this thread.

It would be nice if no one used chemical pesticides or fertilizers. But we've been on that road for a long time and turning around won't be easy.

While it would be nice, panic is not helpful.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cofactor
a reply to: luthier

The small part in the food can be an issue if your body can not get rid of the toxin. If your ground water and food supply are full of the stuff and your neighbors all use it, is it possible it can accumulate over time?

If it bind permanently with an enzyme (Irreversible antagonist), it depend of the turnover rate of that enzyme.

Glyphosate molecules are built around a Phosphonate group. Phosphonates are commonly used as inhibitors of enzymes which utilize phosphates and diphosphates as substrates. Most notably, these enzymes include those that produce the intermediates of cholesterol biosynthesis.

Basically, nobody know what constant exposure at very low dose will result...

I think you have more than something there, how important it often is in our very short life-span for something that is plausible and works somewhere within that life-span, as against something that might work for a while, but actually could be the cause of your demise.
Say then, why eat Cornflakes and a blob of sugar on it...all processed with singular additives, instead of natural sweety sweetcorn just on it's own, with natural butter even, (as long as you know they are, that is)

I find these peculiar, singular ironies everywhere these days, chomp up all the rubbish you want..it's your choice, what you know of it..we don't care so much, it's the big corps responsibility at the end of the day if something goes wrong next 174 days..millennium, whatever. On the other hand, we have NASA euthanizing Galileo rather than stick it into Europa in case it gets contaminated by the Earth...not because they know it might, but just in case!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
npic.orst.edu...

What happens to glyphosate when it enters the body?

In humans, glyphosate does not easily pass through the skin. Glyphosate that is absorbed or ingested will pass through the body relatively quickly. The vast majority of glyphosate leaves the body in urine and feces without being changed into another chemical.

Is glyphosate likely to contribute to the development of cancer?

When high doses were administered to laboratory animals, some studies suggest that glyphosate has carcinogenic potential. Studies on cancer rates in people have provided conflicting results on whether the use of glyphosate containing products is associated with cancer. Some studies have associated glyphosate use with non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Has anyone studied non-cancer effects from long-term exposure to glyphosate?

Glyphosate exposure has been linked to developmental and reproductive effects at high doses that were administered to rats repeatedly during pregnancy. These doses made the mother rats sick. The rat fetuses gained weight more slowly, and some fetuses had skeletal defects. These effects were not observed at lower doses.

No information was found linking exposure to glyphosate with asthma or other diseases.

CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE EATING PRODUCTS WITH THAT EVERYDAY, COUPLE OF TIME A DAY, ON EVERY#ING THING FOR YEARS??????

edit on Mon Sep 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: ADDED EX TAGS and SOURCE IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: alienati

According to the OP, I have been. Pretty much.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Pure glyphosate is low in toxicity to fish and wildlife, but some products containing glyphosate may be toxic because of the other ingredients in them. Glyphosate may affect fish and wildlife indirectly because killing the plants alters the animals' habitat. Long and constant exposure will definitely make us sick and eventually indulge us to use meds and mix the food with these ingredients and the meds chemical components.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: smurfy

In regard to patent Monsanto says this on their site, April 2017,
That isn't about Roundup. Is it? Because their patent expired in 2000.

The rest of your post got a little word salady but I did agree earlier that it would be nice if no one used any chemical fertilizers or pesticides.

You agreed feck all with me.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Farmers handling it on a regular basis is a whole lot different than miniscule amounts in food, wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Woohoo! Finally a thread on ATS that we can all collectively use our infinite wit to attack and actually be on the same side. All I have to add to this is that a couple of years ago I was with my son at Disney Land and in the food hall in Tomorrowland, tucked way in the back of the seating area, was an old Monsanto poster. It was promoting their info ride where they showed people how food got to their homes. And how Monsanto was a investor of Tomorrowland. Never seen a more obvious way to brainwash kids. And it was placed in the eatery where like some evil CEO would sit and look at it and know its true purpose.

edit on 18-9-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alienati

How come you blame the manufacturer for the negativity of glyphosate? Why not the people who misuse the product?

That's where the problem lies, yet you lot ignore it.

What's funny is that if someone said that about guns, or cars you'd be down their throats!

Hypocrisy at it's best.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I seen a commercial late at night talking about a class action law suit if you used Round-Up and got sick to call this attorney. Or if someone in your family died using Round-Up to contact them.

We live in very strange times!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm sure everybody knows Bayer Aspirin one of the super corporations owns Monsanto now.
I'm sure they have a lot of senators in their pockets

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Not yet.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Yup. That food babe especially. She is a fear promoter, sometimes without any scientific evidence. Either way, glyphosate is bad.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

Either way, glyphosate is bad.
I know. 2,4-D is much better. It doesn't kill grass. Everything else, but not grass. And it's ever so non-toxic.

edit on 9/18/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31

Yup. That food babe especially. She is a fear promoter, sometimes without any scientific evidence. Either way, glyphosate is bad.

So you're saying she's a doink ass but giving good info anyway?

Sweet!

I think?

peace

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
My son was in the hospital for a week 2 years ago, around this time. He couldn't keep food down and was very sick. At the time he was 18 years old, 5'11 and only weighed 92 lbs. . He was finally diagnosed as having Celiac Disease along with H-phlori. I'm wondering now if this has anything to do with these type of diseases that are rampant and never heard of until recently.

2 years later, he's not sick per say but has barely put on weight.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Sue the bastards. The ambulance chasers await your call.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join