It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chapter Numbers and Verses are Inspired of the LORD.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So I wasn't a Christian because it doesn't fit your personal definition? Grow up.

Stop offering to send me a book. It's getting creepy. Almost like you want my address to stalk me.
edit on 1792017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No, really I will send it general delivery to TerryDon79 at a post office of your choice.

It is not my definition it is the preserved word of God's definition. You know what it is and you are familiar with it but His words have no place in you until you accept the truth. Which is you were (past Tense) never a Christian, never saved, never sanctified, never Justified, never given the Holy Ghost, never forgiven of sin, never adopted, and never in the body of Christ.

But all of that can change before you reach the deadline, which for you could be some time off.

Now growing up is a daily thing but you think you have. Go back and read your childish post you have made to me and then go to the mirror and see who really is the child.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

All I see is you preaching and trying to tell ME what I believed. Oh look, more past tense English.

And still no. I don't want a book written by men to control men. You're as bad as a Jehovah's Witness door knocker.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You watch to much TV you got that from the Book of Eli or some other dumb butt.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Actually you keep replying so I keep on offering it so you might really know the truth. as far as the JW's I send them fleeing from my house in fear of getting the Holy Ghost.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

And here comes the insults.

Not surprising from a fake Christian. Got to make the nice ones look bad.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

OK please highlight where I insulted you?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't need to. Everyone can see in your posts how angry you get and how you start insulting people all while calling yourself a "Christian".

But it's ok. Atheists are allowed to get angry.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Oh I get it you are telling me here comes your insults calling me something I am not.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

NOw it is anger but in that post was not one insult and you know it.

edit on 17-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Poor angry atheist.

It's ok. Just keep letting the true you out. You'll feel better.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Surely you will agree you have already revealed you are no Atheist. I know in whom I believe, it is Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You don't believe. You just say you do to make other Christians look bad.

It's ok. You can be your free atheist self now.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Terry can we get back to the OP about how the chapters and verse are inspired of God.

Wait you said you don't want to talk about the Preserved word of God nor do you want a copy.

So why again are you here posting?

Oh yeah Antagonism and insulting, sorry I forgot.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Apart from they're not because it's a book written by men to control men.

You also had to change your op because there's 2 instances of death BEFORE Gen 5.

But be free. Be the atheist you've always wanted to be.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Oh I do believe in Jesus Christ and I am in the body of Christ, I am bought with the precious blood of Jesus, God very blood, I have be born of the Spirit, washed in his blood, forgiven of all sin, adopted in the house of God, I am a temple of the Holy Ghost, Given everlasting life, given promises to be like him in that day, I am renewed day by day, I am loved of God.

And so so much more. Even so come Lord Jesus

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You say this, but we all know it's just a facade to make other Christians look bad.

Embrace your true self. Being an atheist just means you don't know.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

NO death n Chapter three of Genesis except spiritual death. The word make is the same Hebrew used in Gen 1 for made and the same root word for created. But also in English Make, Made, Create are all synonymous. So it does not mean anything died because God can make coats of skin with his Word.

What I showed in my OP with Death was Human Physical death natural and unatural. Something you should be worried about. I have no fear of death because I am not of the dead.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I know because he lives in me.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Depends on which version of the bible you use. Done say animals skins.

I don't know why you're concerning yourself with areligion you don't believe in.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join