It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chapter Numbers and Verses are Inspired of the LORD.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I use the preserved word of God and you are using a perverted by man version. There is only one complete whole preserved, inerrant, whole scriptures with all the words of God in it that you can hold in your hand today.

I know the truth of the words of God you do not because you don't have any truth in you.

If you did you would have checked out the two models I suggested in the other thread you keep bouncing me back and forth on.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Stop fibbing and pretending to be a Christian to make others look bad. You are allowed to be an atheist in this day and age. Just embrace it.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

get back on track you jack rabbit.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The book made by men to control men and the first death being earlier than Gen 5?

For clothing Adam and Eve.

Or the other death that someone else brought up.

But you had to change your op because of those 2.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

yeah yeah we heard all that same old tune some old song you are like a broken record. But you haven't even looked at the preserved word of God and checked it out. You are just refuting off your blown head gasket.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I've read different bibles. Many different translations and editing. All there to control men.

But you know this. That's why you pretend to be a Christian to make the good ones look bad.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I seriously doubt you have.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Looks like a projection there.

Doubting I've done something because you haven't done it yourself. Otherwise you would have known about the 2 instances of death prior to Gen 5.
edit on 1792017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm going to leave you to yet another failed thread. I've had just about enough laughs from you as I can take.

Don't forget to keep pretending to be a Christian. Don't want people thinking there are any good ones after all.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I never said I didn't know that corrupt versions say that.

I trust the preserved word to be true and all others false thereby it is MADE, no animals were killed.
edit on 17-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

To be fair that seems to be bog standarrd partisanship inside certain protestant Christian sects. After all only "real Christians (tm) " will get saved before the end times. Thus, there has to be a real Christianity right?

Speaking as a non apocolyptic religious soul .... what a load of male bovine fecal matter
Its about the relationship with deity and worshiper, not which flavour you lick

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You trust, you beleive. Again gnoses. Gnoses are not proof, they are a sign of belief. Belief does not survive Occam's Razor. Nor should it. Thus do not sell it as such.

Als no animals were killed? Are you positive?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

You do like to use those old spellings don't you, like "gnoses" and "cromeocha"?

"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate"
"Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora"
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

You are the one who believes entities should not be multiplied, why multiply it to Genesis 3:21? Or did you not see that 7X3=21. That all of this is God's will for man not to be an automaton.

And Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them. 18 words is 6+6+6. And you are the one who has delusions of being a druid. Paul say it was only one who brought sin upon all men, in this we see it was Satan who caused the woman to fall into transgression but Adam sinned willfully. Her lips red from the fruit she ate, and it wasn't an apple, and with red lips she set the scene for many a play and movie script in asking the man if he would die for her.

So how positive are you?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I just had to come back to laugh some more.

I knew maths wasn't your strong suit, but damn guy.

1Unto 2Adam 3also 4and 5to 6his 7wife 8did 9the 10Lord 11God 12make 13them 14coats 15of 16skins, 17and 18clothed 19them.

That's 19 words. Not, as you've said...

18 words 6+6+6.

ETA: Oh, I see you changed it to fit. Just like you did you OP. But you still got the words wrong lol.
edit on 1792017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

yeah we all make mistakes when we are tired, but I am sure you are of the most perfect kind. it is all fixed now it is 18 words 6+6+6 the verse has 18 words in the preserved word of God. No them at the 13th word sorry I misquoted but I caught myself. Sorry for the fumble.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

yeah we all make mistakes when we are tired, but I am sure you are of the most perfect kind. it is all fixed now it is 18 words 6+6+6

So which version of the bible did you use for that?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

see above I went back to correct it. sorry for any misspellings and the such. It is the AV though in case you never looked.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

see above I went back to correct it. sorry for any misspellings and the such. It is the AV though in case you never looked.

Well you still got it wrong.

It's "Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them."

Not

And Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

But it's ok to make mistakes when you're only pretending

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

thank you terry I did replace unto with And my bad. But it still is 18 words 6+6+6+18. Actually it is late at might and I am more prone to mistakes when tired.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Don't forget to keep on pretending you are an Atheist. I have stated my beliefs but you are all over the place with yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join