It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chapter Numbers and Verses are Inspired of the LORD.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Which means nothing because I'm sure I can find plenty of 18 word sentences in all the versions of the bible. I'm sure there will be 5 letter words in them too.

All you've shown in this thread is just how badly you know the book you pretend to hold to such a high regard and have supposedly studied for years, over and over again.

You even had to change your op to fit something else because you were wrong.

But it's ok. You can be yourself. There's no need to pretend to be a Christian any longer.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I've stated my lack of belief. Just because you don't understand basic English, doesn't mean I'm a Christian lol.

But keep getting angry. Show your true colours. Let it all out.
edit on 1792017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

but your use of His names, his titles, and the places he made for Satan and his angles shows you do believe. Damning people in the name of God was something given to the apostles only, calling on Jesus name at a moment of pain is a believers right, and commanding people into hell is God's right. But you use them all daily and so you show your true belief that there is a God to whom you are accountable too.

I am not angry but I sure know you are. or you wouldn't keep replying that I am, it is called, as I said earlier projection.

It is not who you know but who knows you.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Oh, I'm not angry. I'm amused and have been laughing at you.

It really would do you some good to go to night school and learn English. Using words doesn't mean you believe in a god or gods. But you'd know that if you understood English.

Here's a couple of examples.

If you tell someone to P off, you don't mean for them to go away peeing.
Same goes for F off. You don't mean for them to go away humping.

That's 2 simple examples. Now, I'm not expecting you to understand because it's English, and as we can all see, you don't understand it very well. Just like you don't know any of the bibles very well and have to be corrected by an atheist lol.
edit on 1892017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

yeah just as if I said to take a flying leap. Oh wait I will be taking a flying leap right into the clouds ever more to be with Jesus.

sleep for me my frienemy.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

So your jesus lives in the clouds?

I find that hard to believe with all the planes going by. Or did you just make that up also?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

It is hard for me to take you seriously when you say thanks for putting it all together and then say it is the work of the Devil. I get called names, made fun of, and people say the vilest things about me, without even trying to prove it to themselves that what I have concluded about the Preserved word is true.

I am sorry, I didn't mean anything personal by it. It was sarcasm. I don't actually think it the work of the Devil but I know how some Christians attack other Christians for their beliefs and interpretations of the scriptures.

Thanks for answering the questions. I don't really agree that it is divine inspiration or a preserved word of God. But what you've explained is interesting to me, if nothing more.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You don't even know what cromeocha is, how do you know its old?

Actually I'm a hard polytheist. That means I see the multiple entities as separate and uniuqe. Unless you can equate a name or a title. An Morrigan is also Danu for example. One is a title, one is a name. Crom Eocha is a title someone held as well

You apply simple mathematics as if that is something special.

Positive?

Well I am positive you need to be pushed back beyond the 9th wave

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

That's a good one Terry, I had to laugh. Thanks for that.

I think the Bible says that they would see him comes as he ascended on a cloud.

He does not live on or in the clouds. You know what the word says. He is in the third heaven that is the abode of God and it is outside the firmament, it is the home of all the saints.

So if you think our universe is unfathomable in distance. It is a basket ball in comparison to the abode of God, the third heaven as it was called by Paul.

It is not in the cloud where we will be living, that is where we are just gathered together before we ascend into the third heaven and that is where we will be with forever more.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You "think the bible says ..." so you don't know? Yet you claim to have read the perserved word of God (Something which does not exist).

You don't understand the universe, this had been made clear when you tried to calculate orbital shift. You made numbers up

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

So when you said...

Oh wait I will be taking a flying leap right into the clouds ever more to be with Jesus.

...it was just another lie by the pretend Christian?

Not surprised.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

1 Thess 4:17

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

I think he was leaving the verse out as some kind of test of Bible literacy of thread participants, or something.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

But there's a prerequisite to that happening. It's not a thing supposed Christians can choose to do.

1 Thess 4:16

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

So his (Chester) context is just bizzare.
edit on 1992017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

But there's a prerequisite to that happening. It's not a thing supposed Christians can choose to do.

It has been rather popular in U.S. Christian movements to teach that "this is the last generation". That's how I took his comment.

I have a book that belonged to my great grand father, dated 1889, it says pretty much "All the signs are fulfilled. The Lord will return any day now."

My great grand father died. My grand father died. My father died. Irony is that there is a verse that claims that my skepticism is the sign.

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

It has been rather popular in U.S. Christian movements to teach that "this is the last generation". That's how I took his comment.

I have a book that belonged to my great grand father, dated 1889, it says pretty much "All the signs are fulfilled. The Lord will return any day now."

My great grand father died. My grand father died. My father died. Irony is that there is a verse that claims that my skepticism is the sign.

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

End days should have come and gone every day for the past couple of millennia then lol.

I just don't get the need for some of the more fundamental religious people to WANT all the death. It goes against their most basic of teachings.

Even Chester, a supposed Christian, said this in his eclipse thread....

The whole universe is based on it but the one we are confined to is perverted and there is only one way to set it right.

Destroy it all and start over.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

It is not that I don't know I just I think because of Terry's remark that Jesus lives in the cloud.

But so you know I know here it is

Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

The term is I think it says as used in I know and you don't. I didn't say as you supposed "I think it says somewhere but I don't know where. Which was not my point at all. If you read the whole post you would know I knew what I was speaking off.

You are in a orbital shift.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The words "I think....", the way you used them, means you weren't sure. "I think...." isn't used in the "I know, but you don't" way, ever, by anyone.

Stop trying to lecture people on English when you don't understand it yourself.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Thats nice the word of men being touted as the irrefutable truth.

You don't know what you are talking about. You called Tolkien perverse
With out proof.

You then try to lecture us on English. A language which we've been proven to be your superiors in. But hey keep your gnoses going, they keep you warm at night

edit on 19-9-2017 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

He can't do it. We both know that. Reason? "The bible proves itself" circular logic.

But I do like the way he used "I think...." in a way it's never been used before. Almost like he's making things up. Hmmmm. I think I'm seeing a pattern to his postings

edit on 1992017 by TerryDon79 because: Stupid bold tags

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Of course he can not. But an honest, godly individual would be humble and own their mistakes. While an ungodly individual hides them behind weasel words. Its as if Satan is telling him to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join