It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chapter Numbers and Verses are Inspired of the LORD.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You can’t measure the unmeasurable. It’s absurd to think you can. It’s like trying to measure green on a ruler.

But it’s nice to see you exposed yourself as not really being a Christian. We can all see that’s been a ruse, thanks to your other thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

He mistakes metaphysics and philosophy for the realm of reality
eternity is a concept not a thing

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

It is only non mathematical unit because you are looking in the wrong place for it. It does have a measurement you just don't believe it does. It does have a measurable unit take a guess what it is you may get it right. And it is that unit that has been distorted again and again by space, time and men. But the unit you find for "from everlasting to everlasting" is not pure because you are not pure. that is why you have yet to understand what I have been saying about math and why it is wrong especially when dating things via uranium depletion. I know there are other methods of dating but they are all based on the error not the true mathematical measurement.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Don't try that nonsense. Eternal is like infinity. A concept only.

Prove your point or recant

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It appears he has no idea of what reality is.

Plus I’m still waiting for him to prove the maths for calculating 600 million years there will no longer be total solar eclipses, is wrong. So far, it’s been a lot of nothing.

Remind you of another thread?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So what’s this “measurement” oh great one? Please, enlighten us all with your taekwondo, super secret, pretend Christian knowledge!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Why Terry, it is given you over and over again in the Bible, and yet you nor Noinden, the religious student, have never seen it, though you all have read the Bible once. But then again it is something that takes years of Bible belief to even begin to understand. I too am in the beginning stages of its understanding.

The Beginning and the End, from everlasting to everlasting, yet without beginning and without end but forever blessed. There is a mathematical equation and you may know it one day, if you search for it in the only place that truth can be found on this planet, and you can hold it in you hand. It takes faith and it takes pureness of heart.

Like I said, the one who counts Hebraic syllables is more closer to the truth of the math of God than you are.

Noinden, metaphysics and philosophy have nothing to do with truth, you of all people, being as well briefed in world religions as you claim, should well know.

Good night I have had enough for one day maybe two.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

A lot of words, no answers. Just like your other, fictional, thread.

So what’s the measurement?

And you don’t believe in the bible. You made that VERY clear. You’re a pretender.

But run away and don’t answer anything. Everyone can see right through you now.
edit on 15102017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

"The Math of God"

You know that there is no such thing right? Mathematics is not flawed. The user often is, as you demonstrate here. For example a day is longer than 24 hours. Despite what you say.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

even if I would tell you wont accept it so go back and reread the posts and read the AV and find it yourself that way you will believe it when your discover it.

Remember are study of the Bible must be done with the right heart motive.

have fun reading/studying

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Riiiiight.

The old “I’d tell you, but you wouldn’t understand” bs.

Again, show me where the maths is wrong with the calculations of 600 million years and there will be no more total solar eclipses.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Back to the proselytizing I see. You don't understand mathematics, which is a way of describing the universe.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Asking someone to study a book to find proof is not proselytizing.

Apparently you don't know much about it nor care to know. Seeing you have never read the Bible enough to even know the difference between a sound doctrine and a false one.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Still waiting for you to prove maths is wrong.

You wouldn’t be making things up again, would you?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You add in more than "studying books" now don't you? You are proselytizing

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I used to be a Christian. I know the bible very well.

I also know it's made by men to control men. Nothing more.

Being a Christian isn't about knowing what God said.

It's about KNOWING him personally now.

Religion was made by men, not God.

The reason you have the two confused is simply because satan is a wonderful counterfeiter.

Eventually you're going to find that what I am saying here is true.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Eventually you're going to find that what I am saying here is true.

Said every religious fundementalist for many MANY years, yet nothing’s happened.

Scary lol

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

See its predictions like that which make me laugh. I've been around the spiritual game for a long time, and you know what. My Gods, don't play a game called Silly Buggers. They expect you to own your own actions. Not blame an enemy of the Gods. Mind you maturity is not really the strong point of apocalyptic faiths such as certain sects in Christianity.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

That was no prediction, it's a simple fact.

You speak of religion, I do not.

I only speak of what I know to be true through personal experience.

One day you'll have an experience and THEN you will understand the difference between the two.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Fact requires evidence. Thus you can provide said evidence, that can be tested

Your so called truths are gnoses. thus its faith not fact.

Q E D

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join