It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does Our Earth Now Look Purple And Not Blue?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

The person who posted it. Maybe.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: Gothmog

Apologies if a stupid question, but I noticed that the blue atmosphere of our planet is seen as its usual blue even with the 'purple filter' over it, why is this? Is it a special filter?

Again, apologies, I know nothing about photography and filters etc.

a reply to: gortex

Looks like a filter , the ISS is purple too.

Everything is purple with the purple filter, so why isn't the atmosphere also purple?

Probably a simple answer, fancy filters or such like.

Purple is made from mixing red and blue together, but not green. Purple filters block the green light. The sky is blue, so the purple lets the blue sky through.

Thank you.

Is there a reason why the blue colour of Earth isn't showing through too?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Because the Earth doesn't have the blues?

No, that can't be right.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The person who posted it. Maybe.

Yes. His name is Tony Wan.

Tony Wan who cares.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: Gothmog

Apologies if a stupid question, but I noticed that the blue atmosphere of our planet is seen as its usual blue even with the 'purple filter' over it, why is this? Is it a special filter?

Looks like a filter , the ISS is purple too.

Everything is purple with the purple filter, so why isn't the atmosphere also purple?

Probably a simple answer, fancy filters or such like.

Look at it as a tinted glass
Do you still see the same shapes outside through the glass ? Even though it may be different colors ? How bout rose colored glasses ? (Big thing in my day) . That would be a more exact example

ETA - I do believe NASA does stuff like that to mess with our minds sometimes.
Still waitin for them to break out the disco ball and trip us out

Peace to you

edit on 9/9/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have Star trek DS9 running on netflix in the background and it just started episode 11 series 3 and they are approaching earth. Sisko makes a comment about the big blue seas and Dax replies "I think they would look better if they were a little more purple."

Odd coincidence as I have this thread open.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
In the additive color space, red + blue = purple. So I'd say, using Occam's Razor, that their green cable was loose, somewhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It must be the Mandela Effect. This image is proof that the ISS and the entire Earth were purple in an alternate timeline/alternate reality.

Or, maybe (as some have mentioned above) their is something wrong with the color settings on the camera or playback monitor.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Purple is made from mixing red and blue together, but not green. Purple filters block the green light. The sky is blue, so the purple lets the blue sky through.

Should that not be Magenta?

Since somebody elsewhere also mentioned the rim of blue around the Earth, there is also what I am presuming is the White of the Moon...(I'm presuming it is the Moon) is also tinged with colour, and not so 'White' but should be at least as er, Pink as the Earth clouds, but it's not, it seems to have no relationship at all.
perhaps we are missing something?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

With a total lack of science backing it could it have something to do with the solar activity?

It could well be, there was a severe geomagnetic storm on Friday, and it seems there were plenty of pictures for us Earthbound creatures, but I haven't seen them yet. One thing I did notice though was that my SKY channels went wonky with the sound signals, they would boom out all of a sudden, then go back to normal, (I use my stereo for the TV sound BTW) so I don't know if that was a direct assault on the stereo system, or the TV signal origin. I didn't know of the solar storm at the time.
edit on 9-9-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Video from November 2016 with same color. NASA lies.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RobWigglezz
It's all a conspiracy to make us think the Earth looks blue when it's purple. The lie is so effective I actually see blue when I look at the skies. DAMN THEM!

edit on 10-9-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobWigglezz
Video from November 2016 with same color. NASA lies.

youtu.be...

I don't even.
Let me see if I get this right, you think the Earth is purple ?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
Obviously. They are emitting energy waves messing with your mind making you see blue when it's purple. Because, NASA.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Obviously. They are emitting energy waves messing with your mind making you see blue when it's purple. Because, NASA.

In my time line it's actually a blue planet and its NESA..

Risidual proof of Mandela no doubt

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Or were they NASA and simply said they were NESA to lie to you?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just to be sure everything's alright with our planet (barring the natural disasters and human exploitation), check out this site with the latest photos taken from the ISS: eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

Love this one:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Could be a white balance setting just as easily as a filter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join