It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need 100 People who believe and have faith.'Reducing winds to at-least 149 mph' Saving Florida

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Who is "they?"

The people from the future.

Obviously.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Who is "they?"

The people from the future.

Obviously.

Oooo....neat thought....all people from the future are Weathermen shamans and Pappy flows from the tap at home.

Ok....now I'm in. When do we begin telepathizing? Or should I call Pappythizing?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Ok. Go stand in the path of a hurricane and wish about jesus and see what happens. I bet you won't though.
edit on 8-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Ok. Go stand in the path of a hurricane and wish about jesus and see what happens.

What hurricane. When I get there it will dissipate because fate dictates otherwise.

Pay the flight costs and I will.
Ooh - silence.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Why don't you just think about them and you'll get them? Since you believe your thoughts can alter reality and all.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I guess your god just wants to punish innocent people with cyclones and earthquakes for the kicks.

Lucifer hits all life with every weapon he has his grunts create.

You guys always blame God whilst Lucifer drops a weather warfare tornado on your head. Or burns your entire neighbourhood yet could not burn that WOODEN CROSS on top of that hill in California last year.

Lucifer gets the kicks. Amazing how everyone is just so blind to the TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

So your god can't stop something from happening?

Sounds a like a bit of a wimp to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You still believe god/satan control the weather? Are you from the middle ages or something?

When is God going to get around to punishing North Korea?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Why don't you just think about them and you'll get them? Since you believe your thoughts can alter reality and all.

But that will send me to a reality where I do get them yet your current spirit will know nothing about this thread conversation because when I jump, your other spirit is probably doing something completely different.

So what is the point ? Alternate realities have alternate selves that believe they are the only 1.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Lol. Suuuuure. Sounds like a big time cop out to me; sorry, I'm not gullible enough to buy that silliness.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
So your god can't stop something from happening?

He will only stop when His Church people in America actually start preaching His Gospel.

Until then, Lucifer will be allowed to destroy America. Again you take a jab at God, yet ignore His errand boy Lucifer who is pressing all the red buttons to blow America away.

Ignorance is astounding in this day and age.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So your god is conditional and won't help people because it's the nice, loving thing to do? Instead, your god will let bad things happen that it created?

Sounds like a bully.
edit on 892017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
In the 1700s a very wealthy guy from Britain took his very sick son to the Amazon to see a shaman. The shaman told him, that he will heal his son, only if he and the people around him, would believe his son can be healed. He took 10 women and the wealthy mans entourage and they all held hands.

He was healed.

When you look at tv and you see the preacher healing people, this tradition of mind mass healing can happen only if the beliefs are pure. Any cure in the world can be healed with pure faith from pure believers.

In the year 2087 a man will gather 200,000 kids all ages 5 and will have them all meet in a football field with no knowledge as to why they are there but with their parent's permission it was an event on live tv. In the middle of the football field surrounded by the kids, a pig is tied up to a pole. The man will ask the kids to all close their eyes and make this pig fly. The pig didn’t fly but what happened to the pig opened the scientific gateway into another area of thinking as well as medicine.

And by 2092 that event led to law and was banned in the world and was called a joke to the public and never practiced again at least not on the surface.

Last night I made a deal with Mother Earth and the Universe. The deal was if I can get 100 people to simply believe, at 3:00 am Est Saturday.. that the winds will reduce to a wind gust between 148 and 156. This was the best deal that I could get for you humans.

I just need 100 people to firmly believe…not in me or what I am saying but believe that you have this gift to connect with the earth and the Universe in Mass. At 3:00 am Saturday 9-09-2017 all you have to say is.

‘The winds will lower to 149 to no more than 156, I believe I can do this’

The key thing to this working is, exactly, whatever time zone you are in, it all has to be started at the same time, you all have to start exactly at the same time, where ever you are at, what ever time zone you are in ,You, 100 heroes, have to all start in unison, at 3 am sharp, together. why 3 am? I have no idea.

This spell that I am giving you is what we call a ‘Date spell’.
A date spell, is a spell, that is giving a specific Date, that if believed, it will and has the potential to change the course of the specific event.

The last time a date-time spell was cast upon your earth, was the spell of the year 1999, that the world would end in 2000. The only thing that saved the world from going extinct, was that it was not a specific time or day with time or date with time, just the year. Every event, from Dec 31st, 1999 at 11:59, that you humans thought, that was going to happen bad, still, lingers in time to this day.

I could have agreed to get the winds down to 127moh no more than 143mph but they asked for 2,000 participants ,I told them I could only give them 100.

100 believers will save Florida if you believe, that’s it.

The power of mass thinking can be done with you, just believe, you will be blessed.

One more thing, I found out that the sun has something to do with this because the heart of the universe is in need of healing.

For those that can see the sun, can you just look in the air and say to the sun. ‘I love you’

For those who can see the ground can you look down and just say I love you Mother Earth.

Because, the earth quakes that are going to follow..well, I couldn't get a deal with that and if the electronics in the world cut off, well, it's obvious I couldn't get a deal with that either.At least I got a deal with the winds.

Its already a Cat 4. So Maybe you should have gone for winds 120 mph.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Its already a Cat 4. So Maybe you should have gone for winds 120 mph.

perhaps they should pray for higher wind speeds.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Pray for the Cuba terrain to weaken Irma to CAT 3 or less..

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I once met a "white witch" that claimed she and her friends stopped a tropical storm with their minds.This witch also claimed her thoughts were being controlled by US satellites, Go figure.

I said Irma would start to boogy when it the gulf stream and told people who may be holidaying in the Caribbean to GTFO, and I was right, as I was right about Hervey too. Florida is about to get hammered by what appears to be to strongest storm in living memory and that's from an amateur meteorologist's POV. I suggested everyone between cape Canaveral and Charlotte should run for cover as that is where I think Irma was going to make landfall, and no good thoughts will stop this monster.

If you are in Florida, GTFO or if you plan to stay stock up on dry wood to make a fireplace and stock up on canned foods before it hits as the power will be out for a very long time. I've been through a storm like this but after seeing the satellite images Irma has still got a lot of wood in the fire if you catch my drift.

But don't believe for a second that anyone's positive thinking will help. Once you hear 150 mph winds it's a sound you will never forget-think of the static on your radio turned up to 11.

If anyone is in Florida and chooses to stay. good luck and make sure you are stocked up.

edit on 8-9-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Maybe the timing could be moved up to 3:00est today and as long as some of us are having a drink while putting the heebee jeebies on the N Korean missile (above thread) we could kill two birds with one beer? Jus saying!!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I hear there is a bar or two that still have a bottle or so in their basements/back rooms. Also a bit of 25 year floating about here too

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just as a control, to see which brand of prayer works the best, I'm going to pray to God to smite Florida as hard as possible to clean out all the sinners and non-Christians.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I don't want to sound mean, but I'll leave this here. Pay close attention to the graphics from the 42 second mark onwards.

BTW, the same graphic is in the thumbnail.

So wind speeds will be down to 115 when it hits?? Still strong but way below the 140mph the OP is hoping for

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join