It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need 100 People who believe and have faith.'Reducing winds to at-least 149 mph' Saving Florida

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I don't want to sound mean, but I'll leave this here. Pay close attention to the graphics from the 42 second mark onwards.

BTW, the same graphic is in the thumbnail.
edit on 8-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Try something that is more demonstrable like trying to will power me up a bottle of the completely sold out Pappy Van Winkle 18 year.

Very nice. You should try WL Weller....aged in same Buffalo Trace spot just a shelf below the pappy. Made almost exactly the same and almost indistinguishable but the price is much better.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

I'm on it too. Storm is already slowing down. But I think 149mph is too modest a goal. Large swaths of South Florida are still toast if the eyewall hits directly.

We need to swing Irma's "Lawn Mower" over the Atlantic. Nassau might get whooped, unfortunately. We need to visualize wind shear -- any amount will help -- from north, south, and west. And pray for forgiveness to the earth Goddesses. Their feelings are hurt big time these days, because powerful men and women continue to misuse and mistreat the natural elements (earth, air, fire, water and space).
Well, let's work on blowing our powerful mind winds towards the storm and send it east into the ocean away from human life.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Very nice. You should try WL Weller....aged in same Buffalo Trace spot just a shelf below the pappy. Made almost exactly the same and almost indistinguishable but the price is much better.

I can buy the Weller, I cant get the Pappy, hence, magic request. Stop be a disbeliever and be a Bourbliever.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I can buy the Weller, I cant get the Pappy, hence, magic request. Stop be a disbeliever and be a Bourbliever.

Maybe the power of 3 can get us each a bottle.....im bourblieving now.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm a Bourbliever too!

I don't need to sacrifice animals or children though, do I?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm praying .... but it's not to "Mother Nature"

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I'm a Bourbliever too!

We're talking about human lives here and you guys are talking about drinking and getting drunk. The missions they send me on are sometimes really impossible.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
Well, let's work on blowing our powerful mind winds towards the storm and send it east into the ocean away from human life.

Agreed. Pouring a libation is a good idea too. I would pour the first draught from fresh bottle in a golden chalice (if I had one) or some other special vessel never touched by human lips, and put it on a high shelf. Or better still, outside on a nice, high, clean place. Burn some juniper and pray. This could help.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I'm a Bourbliever too!

We're talking about human lives here and you guys are talking about drinking and getting drunk. The missions they send me on are sometimes really impossible.

No, you're talking about, literal, wishful thinking.

So why can't the rest of us?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

We're talking about human lives here and you guys are talking about drinking and getting drunk.

It's called 'priorities'.

And we have them.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You honestly believe your thoughts can change the weather? Why don't you do something productive instead of playing make believe and donate some money or food or blood? They'll need a lot of all of those things.
edit on 8-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Last night I made a deal with mother earth and the universe.

You may as well have made a deal with the devil because nothing is going to stop God from sending these warning signs to His church in USA.

Judgement starts at His church and how far down the ladder of sin they have gone.

Luke 21:11 And there will be great earthquakes in various places, men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Notice the recent huge solar flare that was 2 x diameter of Sun heading our way.

The globalists under Lucifers control are now destroying America via geo-engineering.

Mens hearts will probably fail when there is a solar flare that knocks out all heart pace-makers.

Only faith in the Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ will protect a person now because Lucifer has limited time to gain world domination and that little demon is miffed right now.
Your wise please dont let this site taint you,your one that understands the spirit..amen.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
Not to be rude, but I don't think getting the winds down to 145 mph is saving anything really. Get the winds down to 65 and I'll join your believer circle.

I'd be careful though asking for things like this, and even more so asking for others to help. Seems like playing with fire to me.. People used to get burned at the stake for stuff like this and the reason why is because those doing the burning believed in it as well and feared it for good reason.

Disagree. People with political power and control are afraid of what they do not understand and cannot control. They cannot control nature and neither can we. But if they can control our bodies, they will destroy them because it offends them that someone seemingly so insignificant could be such a big influence. It scares the bejeezus out of them which is why 'Christians' as well as Muslims and others do things like stone people, burn people or crosses, for example, and so on.

But we can reason with, and achieve harmony with Nature, if we approach her in the proper spirit. I'm sure St. Francis would agree -- privately though, not to an Inquisitor. One can't really reason with those guys. I mean St. Francis of Assisi, a nature lover who knew how to pray for the right things for people and other creatures as well -- and did so successfully.
edit on 8-9-2017 by Namdru because: spcify assisi

edit on 8-9-2017 by Namdru because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I'm a Bourbliever too!

Is there a reason we can't have bourbon And sacrifice animals and children?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You honestly believe your thoughts can change the weather? Why don't you do something productive instead of playing make believe and donate some money or food or blood? They'll need a lot of all of those things.
Our thoughts.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

"In other news, due to a derailed thread on the Above Top Secret conspiracy website, many Miami residents woke Sunday morning to find clear skies, intact homes and fine bottles of bourbon sitting at their doorsteps."

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

We're talking about human lives here and you guys are talking about drinking and getting drunk.

It's called 'priorities'.

And we have them.
Well, my priority is saving humans you can keep your...Jose Cuervo

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I'm a Bourbliever too!

Is there a reason we can't have bourbon And sacrifice animals and children?

None I can think of. I just don't feel like sacrificing today.

I need a day off sometimes.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Well, my priority is saving humans you can keep your...Jose Cuervo

Jose Cuervo? That's so 1980's. I figured you would know that being you're a time traveler.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join