It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need 100 People who believe and have faith.'Reducing winds to at-least 149 mph' Saving Florida

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

So your god isn't in control of everything?

Bit of a pathetic god if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TerryDon79
www.goodreads.com...

Read it. I'm a big fan

My favourite is the light fantastic.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Music With Rocks

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
So your god isn't in control of everything?

Bit of a pathetic god if you ask me.

He is in control of everything, as everything that is happening is written in His Book, the Bible. Example: Syria.

He ordered his demon Lucifer to go to you, whisper suggestions into your ear, make you grumpy and state that God is pathetic.

You guys and Lucifurher are just so predictable. Hell I know Lucifers every strategical thought pattern.

Now Lucifer will suggest to you to get really grumpy and throw even more insults against God. This world really is hell because no one has a decent cunning tactical plan to outwit a Christian. If boredom could kill I would have died decades ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

So if your god is in control of everything, that means it's in control of your fictional lucifer too.

So it's your god who is making itself look pathetic.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I could have agreed to get the winds down to 127moh no more than 143mph but they asked for 2,000 participants ,I told them I could only give them 100.

100 believers will save Florida if you believe, that’s it.

You did it, you saved Florida!!! , the winds are currently down to 130 MPH.... now if only more people like you would offer some real solutions...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

The winds of Irma will already be in the 130's when it hits Florida... maybe the low 140's, so this idea of yours is already unworthy of my time.

However I do agree that if enough people focus on something that they can change it.

Irma is at 155 mph, just on the edge of catagory 5 again near cuba, as soon as it batters Cuba, and hits open water again they say it's suppose to jump easily back up to a cat 5 heading into the Keys and Southern Florida.

This Hurricane is absolutely massive and will most likely level a good portions of buildings, houses, and harbors in Florida. Hopefully no one will get hurt or perish.

If focusing on it helps count me in.
edit on 9-9-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So if your god is in control of everything, that means it's in control of your fictional lucifer too.

So it's your god who is making itself look pathetic.

"Now Lucifer will suggest to you to get really grumpy and throw even more insults against God."
You have replied exactly as I predicted.

Only a bot could not see the trap that their programmed response was dragging them into.

You are incapable of getting it arn't you !!!

Lucifer is evil, hates humans, loves zapping them with scalar weapons and God knows his every move.

Lets put little thinking cap on and ask the question; Do you want to stay here on this planet with Lucifer who will torture you for eternity ?

As you state that God is pathetic, then you are now destined to stay here and get zapped every day by more freak weather events and earthquakes for another 7 years.

Here is the fun bit. The antichrist has to fake out as Christ. So he will get all his luke warm sinning Christians that miss the Rapture, to force you to obey their christ's orders.

If you go against their orders, antichrist will torture you and chop your head off.

Go on, take another jab at God who is giving you the ultimate 'Get Out Of Jail Free' card by having faith in His real Son.

But you are programmed to insult God again because bots do not think up cunning moves.

Lucifuhrer and his little grunts are just so predictable as they all obey the Bible word for word. And sinners throw insults at God whilst Lucifer drops a hurricane on their little heads. Go Figure.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I'm a bot? LOL

Lucifer is evil, hates humans, loves zapping them with scalar weapons and God knows his every move.

And your god is in control and created your lucifer. If it created everything, that is.

So either your god is in control and controls lucifer. That makes your god evil, twisted and loves killing innocents.

Or, you god isn't in control and pathetic.
edit on 992017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Well technically the rapture is suppose to be the cleansing and redepmtiOn of non believers back into the faith
So you're ur accusations and patronizing are not only meritless, but hypocritical...

Do you even read the bible you are thumping people with???

Jesus even says no one is beyond resorption, hence the rapture....

Seriously I'm a Christian and the way you go about things really irks me because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about ....

Study more judge less

This bs and hypercritical , holier than thou attires from is what turns people away..

Seriously get over yourself ..

The Christ consciousness never advocated for such persecution or belittlement that you have shown

edit on 9/9/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Jesus even says no one is beyond resorption, hence the rapture....

Study more judge less

The Christ consciousness never advocated for such persecution or belittlement that you have shown

So Jesus lied when He spoke of the 5 brides that had oil in their lit lamps.

Fine and when the antichrist persecutes those left behind, what will you say then ?

Have you witnessed all 4 hells ? I can judge because i know how it feels down there. Study what, earthquakes in divers places, Fukushima. 3rd of water turning bitter, Pacific Ocean going radioactive. Syria becoming desolate heap of ruin. Oh and mystery Babylon (America) facing Judgement.

Everyone has a choice, Mammon (hell) or Jesus (1000 year Reign in Paradise).

The facts and truth always belittles those who cannot handle the truth.

No one listens so I will just sit back and watch and say 'Told you so'. Because no one listens anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Fine and when the antichrist persecutes those left behind, what will you say then ?

The parable was a word of caution to be prepared, not that they are condemned to hell, the actual rapture (if it were to pass) was a moment intime where the worthy are taken up, and those who did not believe were to stay behind and endure the wrath of the antichrist , as a method of purification, and to lead them back to the faith...

Much like a dad spanks his child to learn from his mistakes....

Try agin dude, and learn to actually understand your bible , instead of trying to condemn others who don't believe what we do...

Its disgusting when people who claim to be "believers" use the Bible and their "faith" to try and brow best others

That's the exact OPPOSITE of what christ taught....

And if you remember the parable , it's message wasn't that he condemned those w out oil, it's that they were not prepared DESPITE the fact they thought they were living the faith and doing what they should , basically because of their arrogance

The fact you cited this story while you use religion to try and be holier than thou is ironic in deed

No one listens so I will just sit back and watch and say 'Told you so'. Because no one listens anymore.

Perhaps you need to have the ears open to listen more than those you persecute

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's nice to see a Christian on here who doesn't make hyperbolic BS out of everything the bible has written in. Some people apply way too much meaning and insert their own wants into it.

Even though I'm an atheist (and an ex Christian), I do respect you for that.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Kid...you don't wanna be socially awkward forever do you? I have seen the reasons kids start becoming involved with such things in such an insulting manner to the subject matter as a whole and anyone who truly follows such a path in life. I don't know if its bullying or sexuality struggles or what that sparked this but I'm telling you, id pick another way to shock people into attention giving and seeing you as something more special than everyone else (which is NOT how people see it, only you think that's how they see it) because it has quite obviously fed your most narcissistic side to the point it is pitiable, and pathitoc im so so sorry I don't mean to be rude but the fester you hear that and grow up the more chance you will have of having a fulfilling life come college and beyond. I am operating under the aesumptiob you're a teenager and if you're not and im wrong- you're actually an adult then....well, wow. Just wow. Id suggest using your powers to email this yo yourself in the past.

Please don't include me with how you perceive your self or how you think people perceive you.If your name in your avatar was another name then maybe your little self pity post would have held a little merit.

Alexandros the great...I can really tell by your name that your extra mad at what I said...people like you really get emotional when they feel that there greatness is threatened.

I don't want to take your beloved incredible fascination of your self away from you,I pose no threat to the great Alexandros the mighty and most powerful great man that you are.

So grab your little shield and put your little helmet on and go play somewhere child.

Where's all the love you said was needed? You're so full of sht.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It's nice to see a Christian on here who doesn't make hyperbolic BS out of everything the bible has written in. Some people apply way too much meaning and insert their own wants into it.

Even though I'm an atheist (and an ex Christian), I do respect you for that.

Well I appreciate that, I believe what I believe and , the true teachings of what the Christ consciousness was trying to teach...

I realize not everyone will and that's ok doesn't bother me a bit....

But like I said I really hate when people try to twist those lessons into something else....

Basically my analogy is he taught us to use a gardening tool as a means to cultivate our own relationship w god and to live it...

Many others have taken that "gardening tool" and turned it into a lance to impale others...

Sad really

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This is completely off topic but since we're both here and listening, do you think it's acceptable for Christians to take into account biblical writings which were removed during councils and for any other reason? like the Dead Sea Scrolls, Book of Enoch Etc.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I've not got a problem with people believing. There's a few on here that have beliefs (Christian, polytheist, panentheism and so on) that I talk to and get on with. I've got friends and family away from here that have believe too (my half sister is a Mormon. That's fun when we have family visits lol).

I just have a problem with the anti science lot, the "you're going to burn if you don't believe gang and the "there's only 1 true religion and you need to follow it" crew.

I don't have a belief in god or gods anymore. I have hope there's something after we die, but I'll only find out when I'm dead.
edit on 992017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Exactly how do 200,000 kids all fit on a football field, one that has a pig tied to a pole no less?

This is starting to get ridiculous. For someone that can't "actually" astral travel but claims they can I am a little shocked that you are going so far off the deep end. All the while claiming to not be a human even?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

This is completely off topic but since we're both here and listening, do you think it's acceptable for Christians to take into account biblical writings which were removed during councils and for any other reason? like the Dead Sea Scrolls, Book of Enoch Etc.

Well technically that's old testament which is not what christians generally go by....

However imho all of that stuff that was left out in order to maintain a "control" mechanism should be included or at least researched

I've read the enochian txts and they are FASCINATING!!!!

People should really read the Torah as well, so much in there that's not in "traditional" new testiment readings

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join