It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need 100 People who believe and have faith.'Reducing winds to at-least 149 mph' Saving Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
You honestly believe your thoughts can change the weather?

According to physicists and new age religion that is possible in an indirect way.

Physicists say there are multiple alternate realities and new age uses Law of Attraction.

So what is stopping a person optimistically believing that the weather will change for the better and their spirit then swaps meat-suits with a nastier version of their spirit ?

The nasty version enters this reality and gets hit by a hurricane that according to them appears out of nowhere. The good spirit goes to a reality where the storm dissipates quickly.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
"In other news, due to a derailed thread on the Above Top Secret conspiracy website, many Miami residents woke Sunday morning to find clear skies, intact homes and fine bottles of bourbon sitting at their doorsteps."

They would erect statues in our name.

Which would replace all those Confederate ones they had to toss.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

You honestly believe your thoughts can change the weather? Why don't you do something productive instead of playing make believe and donate some money or food or blood? They'll need a lot of all of those things.
Our thoughts.

Ok so...
You honestly believe that any amount of thoughts can change the weather?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm a Bourbliever too!

I don't need to sacrifice animals or children though, do I?

We're talking about human lives here and you guys are talking about drinking and getting drunk. The missions they send me on are sometimes really impossible.

They? I understand your Intentions seem good on the surface but you have a history on ATS about trying to bet the odds and then claiming to be a prophet....

Your delusions are helping no one , so while you pray to make the winds die down to 140 mph(which makes no sense) myself and others are making plans for recovery efforts...

Why don't you stop w wishful thinking and trying to make yourself out to be some of messiah and actually start it planning and to do something ...

Ugh threads like this with its "holier than thou" messaging really irk me
edit on 9/8/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

No. Some physicists hypothesize that there are alternate universes. That isn't the sum total collection of physicists. It isn't even necessarily the majority opinion. Furthermore, even if alternate universes do exist, that doesn't mean that one exists where thoughts can change the weather.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Tristran

No. Some physicists hypothesize that there are alternate universes. That isn't the sum total collection of physicists. It isn't even necessarily the majority opinion. Furthermore, even if alternate universes do exist, that doesn't mean that one exists where thoughts can change the weather.

It does if enough people think hard enough for it.

Or something.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's like Christians who go to disaster areas specifically to hand out bibles. Yeah, because that will TOTALLY pass for shelter, food, or clothing.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, my priority is saving humans you can keep your...Jose Cuervo

Jose Cuervo? That's so 1980's. I figured you would know that being you're a time traveler.

Are you going to PM more of your buddies to come and derail this thread, just like you did yesterday and on 4 other threads.Is that what you're here for, do you think it's funny being drunk in the am and talking nothing but drunk talk..get some sleep its bed time.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Love the church defined prayer thing. Give it to God. It requires little in the way of lifting a finger to actually help anyone. Let us 'bow our heads' and pray. If whatever we want comes to pass, God heard us, if it doesn't, then it wasn't Gods will.

This is not true prayer, its a fantasy. Asking God for what we want, when we should be listening instead.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

You think he PMd people to come into this thread?

I came here because I saw it and noticed how utterly rediculous it is. I'm sure some of the others are the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Are you going to PM more of your buddies...

'Buddies'? I don't like any of them.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'm a Bourbliever too!

We're talking about human lives here and you guys are talking about drinking and getting drunk. The missions they send me on are sometimes really impossible.

They? I understand your Intentions seem good on the surface but you have a history on ATS about trying to bet the odds and then claiming to be a prophet....

Your delusions are helping no one , so while you pray to make the winds die down to 140 mph(which makes no sense) myself and others are making plans for recovery efforts...

Why don't you stop w wishful thinking and trying to make yourself out to be some of messiah and actually start it planning and to do something ...

It irks you because you have no belief and your judgment is clouded by the people in your life that clouded it when you were very young.I don't blame you, I blame the people that put the mask upon you.So..stay behind your little mask and stay behind a mask place.

You have never had anything constructive to bring to a thread, even after 11 years you're still the same,you're still behind your little human mortal mask.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Furthermore, even if alternate universes do exist, that doesn't mean that one exists where thoughts can change the weather.

Read again.

I said a spirit jumps to another alternate reality where exactly the same storm diminishes. Their thoughts do not change the weather, their thoughts swap realities where the weather is better.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You misspelled "Mental help" a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Prayer is not gonna stop that damn hurricane. What your gonna do is get some one hurt or killed with this damn pray & stop the wind BS. Do you realize there's people that actually believe this shat? I believe your on the wrong site for prayer, now if you want to talk about them aliens that are inside that hurricane and are gonna be let loose as it hit's, will then I think you'll find 100 attentive sets of ears more than willing to help out. God Speed.............seemed appropriate .

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Why not pray to just end the hurricane all together? Not enough faith in your god? Why not pray for world peace? Or ending starvation? Or for me to win a lamborgini?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I'm a Bourbliever too!

It irks you because you have no belief and your judgment is clouded by the people in your life that clouded it when you were very young.I don't blame you, I blame the people that put the mask upon you.So..stay behind your little mask and stay behind a mask place.

You have never had anything constructive to bring to a thread, even after 11 years you're still the same,you're still behind your little human mortal mask.
. Maybe you should pray for everybody to be more compliant to your wishes.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sorry I'm late I just got the PM

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I'm a Bourbliever too!

😂😂 it irks me because I have no belief?

Actually no it irks me because you're trying to claim some messiah status...

My actual CORE beliefs tell me I should actually DO something....

Which is why I'm not trying to pray the hurricane away , and am actually going down there to help....

Your arrogance and attitude are helping no one
edit on 9/8/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I've got 10/100 sacrificial human babies for us to sacrifice to 'them'.

I'm going to need help gathering the rest. AT LEAST one baby per individual of faith.

I've always found that slaughtering the youth really cements ones faith in a particular vision, together we can slow these winds!

Does everyone have their obsidian daggers? We all know that quartz doesn't actually work, IT MUST BE OBSIDIAN OR THE PRAYER WILL BE REVERSED AND IT WILL INCREASE THE WINDS, that's what 'they' told me.

If this is your first time sacrificing a baby (aged 1-11 months) remember to go from the abdomen upwards, gather the blood in a a crystal goblet and it MUST be totally drunk within 3 seconds. So relax the throat and simply poor that sweet crimson down into your stomach.

If you're having difficulty convincing the mother that you need her child, simply say ' your child is needed to reduce the winds of a hurricane to a still destructive, but slightly less destructive force, for 'they' told me so' and she will understand and will willfully hand over the baby.

Remember, these must be willing sacrifice. Willing by the parent because babies can't make decisions for themselves, therefore someone else will have to choose what they do with their lives.

I'm off to get some more! Get your daggers ready!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join