It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Armed Taco Bell Employees Win Shootout With Armed Robbers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Awesome! I love it when innocent people turn the tide on criminals, forcing them on the defensive than offensive stance. I would bet that the Taco Bell doesn't get robbed for awhile. It makes criminals think, and despite what some think, most criminals are pretty smart. Thanks for posting this, OP.

For those cowards in here, hell with them. Their inputs relies on merely “What if”.

What if they shot an innocent by standard? Well, they did not. Who buys a gun and doesn't know how to shoot it? You know good damn well those kids went and fired shots out in woods or at gun show or range or any way they could get off firing it.Hell, who's say these kids grew up with father or an uncle who goes hunting? You're stating one what if by ignoring countless in their defense, which is more logical in my opinion. I think what you are really saying is “if I was in their shoes I would have missed.” but you can't be in their shoes because you don't believe they have right to defend themselves with open force, by which they legally have a 2nd Amendment right to do just that.

I know one thing that is FOR SURE. Any criminal in that area will think twice before pulling such a stunt. If not any criminal possibly considering such a ignorant act nationwide will be thinking twice. If it can happen in Ohio, bet your ass it will happen in South and Midwest. I'm taking wild guess that's why cities have more crime rates than in country, because in the country, grandma might just blow your brains out moment you break eye contact with her. Anyone who pulls a gun on my defense as a customer or employee, be it in a taco bell uniform or a police, he is a hero to that town.

I use to think I didn't need to carry a gun either, but try getting stabbed or cut in hand, ankle, nose, and stomach (twice), over not having enough money in wallet to please the person robbing you. Better believe I don't leave house without gun. Not only that, but I also knew old lady in Gatlinburg who was murdered in her own home because she didn't have a lot of money. She gave all she had, about $12 I think, and to her murderers, her life wasn't worth that.

I say by sticking up for cowards, you are a coward. Plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Good on taco bell for hiring disabled 3 armed employees,

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iostsheep

For those cowards in here, hell with them. Their inputs relies on merely “What if”.

So does yours you imbecile.

What if they shot an innocent by standard? Well, they did not. Who buys a gun and doesn't know how to shoot it?

Exactly, the criminal has a gun and knows how to shoot. So now since both sides have a gun it depends on whose the better shot, taco bell employee or criminal. You risk everyones lives because of the usual American arrogance, everyone who owns a gun suddenly believes they are Rambo.

You just destroyed your own argument. If you are an innocent bystander you have to just hope the criminal doesn't shoot at you.

What I find hilarious about these idiotic comments is that they completely contradict themselves.

Idiots: "If someone pulls a gun you need to immediately start shooting at them"

So what happens when you pull a gun on a criminal? By your rules they must immediately start shooting. Congratulations you've endangered everyones lives in the vicinity because you wanted to be a hero.
edit on 9-9-2017 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How we're the kids packing heat at only 19. Last i read, you had to be 21.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
What is wrong with you people? Two of them were under 21 and illegal toeven haave a gun. But they broke all kinds of rules one that late doors shoud have been locked. Only thing open would be drive thru. Second they shouldnt have more then 150.00 the rest shouldbe dropped in the safe and unable to access it. Third employees are not allowed to bring guns to work. But most important is the money is covered by insurance but failure to follow guidelines can cause the insurance to deny coverage. Worse yet insurance is not going to pay for any damages caused by bullets if employee's were involved. So all damage will have tobe paid by the employer

Right, two minors, armed. At 3am in a taco bell theres minimal cash. Could this have been a gang related thing?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Shh... everyone, your ruining the thread.

This thread was meant to be an excuse for everyone to celebrate the use of guns. Your ruining it with facts and logic. Stop it guys.

Remember its a good thing to have public shoot-oouts. Yeeehaawww freedom!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Metallicus

Wow, I just gained some respect for Taco Bell and their employees.

Good use of the 2nd.

Piss poor use. Not only against company policy but as stated above it not only endangers the other customers for their weapons but escalates the situation where they could be hit from the thieves as well. Too damn many John Wayne wannabes in this forum.

So you want the robbers to round up the employees, put them in a back room, rob them, then execute them for no reason? Too damn many bleeding heart liberal snowflake apologists in this forum.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Good use of the 2nd.

Piss poor use. Not only against company policy but as stated above it not only endangers the other customers for their weapons but escalates the situation where they could be hit from the thieves as well. Too damn many John Wayne wannabes in this forum.

So you want the robbers to round up the employees, put them in a back room, rob them, then execute them for no reason? Too damn many bleeding heart liberal snowflake apologists in this forum.

Because that always happens. What fantasy land do you live in?

You are a over paranoid gullible sheep, you believe all this hype and are brainwashed into buying into it. Congratulations gun owner you're the victim of the largest marketing scam in the world.

Zero shots were fired until the staff pulled a gun, after that people on both sides were shot.

Someone points a gun at you and you think its a smart idea to try and point yours back before they can shoot and endanger the lives around you.

Everyones a tough guy on the internet.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Good use of the 2nd.

You are a over paranoid gullible sheep, you believe all this hype and are brainwashed into buying into it. Congratulations gun owner you're the victim of the largest marketing scam in the world.

Zero shots were fired until the staff pulled a gun, after that people on both sides were shot.

Someone points a gun at you and you think its a smart idea to try and point yours back before they can shoot and endanger the lives around you.

What fantasy world do you live in where it doesn't happen? Time to wake up, cupcake.

Two 15-year-old Philadelphia boys face murder charges for shooting a man while he walked his dog, firing the final round as he pleaded for his life, authorities said.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

My squad called me "JASON with an M60" ,John Wayne was too nice,and talked a lot,scouts are SILENT death or WE die.
ANOTHER poster was complaining about response fire being 1000% like some authority on getting shot at"The second you shoot at the robbers, the likely hood of you getting shot increases over a 1000%"
If you ACTUALLY carry a gun I 'd say theres MORE of a chance that the CARRIER has greater skill than 99% of criminals.
I swear ,some must think people only carry for ego or cool..they'll NEVER get it.

edit on 10-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: intrepid

Yet if this was an everyday occurrence, far, far fewer people would commit robberies. Disproportionate response, despite the fearfulness of many, works and it works quite well.

I don't know about that. Two days ago I was witness to a robbery, and nearly a victim myself. I was at a traffic light, at the front of the line. A car pulled up in the other lane. Three people got out of the car with guns, and robbed the three cars behind me at the light.

What exactly would having a gun on myself or the people behind me have accomplished? I could get out and shoot, but I would be shooting down a road into incoming traffic, with a bunch of innocent bystanders nearby already. One of the people in the car could shoot, but they would be outnumbered 3:1 and be stuck in a stationary position while the robbers were mobile.

More guns would not have improved this situation.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Correct: that 's what TRAINING teaches some one ..unless you have DISTANCE and skill with a rifle ,maybe EXPERT skill with a pistol,you could, but without warnings of any kind.
For the average joe and a pistol, nothing should be done.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

No his doesn't rely on what if his is what happened retard

Jaden

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Great we got another retard. WTF is a pistol for then moron.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

If trained,and you HAVE the targets under surprise, USE it if NOT don't ...duh.

genius.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

That place wont be robbed for 20 - 40 years at least.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

And how do you know that they didn't have these perps by surprise and weren't trained I was training how to use a pistol by the time I was 12 so them being under 21 doesn't mean jack s***.

Jaden
edit on 10-9-2017 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Listen up.
I react when I can KILL ,not arrest or wound a target.
I need to watch BULLET travel and track movement,not speculate later on what ifs.
I want MY advantages .
You take YOUR own advice.
Some civilians THINK they can play WYATT ERP because they know a gun's use and are effective target shots.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Good use of the 2nd.

What fantasy world do you live in where it doesn't happen? Time to wake up, cupcake.

Two 15-year-old Philadelphia boys face murder charges for shooting a man while he walked his dog, firing the final round as he pleaded for his life, authorities said.

www.nydailynews.com...

Do you understand the difference between ALWAYS and RARELY?

But thanks for quoting a source and thinking it supported your argument.

How many attempted or successful armed robberies didn't end with people being dragged into the back and shot? Answer that and you may finally learn something.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: SudoNim

No his doesn't rely on what if his is what happened retard

Jaden

Of course it does, because he's claiming "What if" they didn't start shooting at the robberies?

It's not hard to understand.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join