It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Armed Taco Bell Employees Win Shootout With Armed Robbers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

ABSOLUTELY ,once you pull,it's over.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Start a MOVING target business then..WE'LL wait.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Sounds like you come from good folk! I went into the Army, thinking they'd make a Soldier of me. Know what? I got some damn good training! But my father already trained me... An ex-soldier, telling/training his son...I was a Soldier before their approval. I'm glad and happy they "pencil whipped" me in. I could "shoot", before they handed me a rifle! And I already knew how to "work"! They tried everything to break me. But I wanted to be one of "them", and I made it! We did that, you know we did! That can never be taken from us! We are the graduates of the the best "warriors" the world has ever known... Don't try us. We teach our sons and daughters..as my father taught me, and his father taught him.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Isn't that just about right. Can not exercise a right, but can go get killed for his country. Can't buy beer, but can go die for his country.

Some years ago, while still working in the grocery business, I had the very great pleasure of serving a young man that I've known since he was knee high to a grasshopper who had just returned from his tour in Iraq, and was heading back within the month. He was 20 years old. Legally, couldn't buy his own beer. Now, since he'd already been carded, legally we couldn't sell him his beer... Legally.

So... My boss and I told him to wait outside for a little bit, and we'd bring it to him. I'm old enough to buy beer. I could have lost my job over it...but he could lose his life. Seemed little enough to do, and it is, for a fine young man to have a few beers before going back to war.

There's something just a bit cockeyed about that, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Hey ..you didn't sell that kid HORSE or something I drank because I was wild at 15 without a dad or attentive mom,it always tastes TERRIBLE to me BUT it was something to DO...like Soju..ICK...2 bottles a weekend night and it beats PROZAC ...and other people who are near you apparently...weird drunk...
The way they have these kids under a MICROSCOPE, they don't HAVE wild bad asses anymore,we got FIRED under Clinton's RIFF for money.
edit on 11-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

PLAN D in the defense of AMERICA!
We only cover blocks without orders...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

No...

As I recall we bought two six packs of the micro brew he originally wanted... Good stuff, actually.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You "dig in" and "defend". That's all a Soldier can do. And hope to God, you ain't wrong! Then you recite, The Soldier's Creed. That's "faith"! America is at least, 800 yrds. around me!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That's why I forked out all that cash on the FOSTECH ECHO trigger,can't shoot and move with kids but WITHERING fire does work to keep heads DOWN til I can get there..

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Don't let "objectives" mess with your life. Be a free man. You fought the battle, and you lived. That's what our buddies died for. Don't dishonor them. Don't feel guilt. They did, what you would've done. What any of us would've done. We were trained to do it...honor them by being "free". Took me some time to understand that/This. My buddy died in my place. But he'd want me to live,.. life. I would've wanted him to do the same. We honor them by living. I did, I visited his grave, I owed him a smoke. All dept, is repaid. "May there be a road"...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tycho1987
If I was manager I would give them employee of the month. They protected their life's and the life's of others in that store. I believe strongly in concealed carry.

Did they though? They put customers in the crossfire, and invalidated your insurance claims.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You know Soldier? A "Fostech Echo" won't buy, you anymore time, than has been allowed you.. You could do the same thing with a butter knife, when used right. I'd have spent money on the kids. All by yourself, you have no "fire superiority/support. Adjustment, to the unjust Sucks! But being alone about it, I'd be fine! I'd rethink, your appropriation of funds and adapt! Soldiers don't need a hell of a lot, to wage war.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It's WAY worse I joined to fight THERE so the itch to fight HERE wouldn't have it's charm...then THEY all gave up...and I 'm left holding the bag, after a life of preparation because of bad lungs from whatever.
I am ALSO pissed, I should SOMEHOW feel GUILTY about the skill OF KILLING enemy in war to win.
I never created war ,nor took command ,WAY less blood without issuing short swords...
But I am NOT at all a fake troop.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

They did! The right thing! The Idiots getting "their Taco Bell" should've "armed themselves"... I don't really understand why they didn't help?.. I see a bunch of cows, and not upright walking apes, not willing to defend what they paid for?!!? Sounds like a bunch of victims/targets, enjoying dinner.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Learn to live with your skills Trooper. None of us "created" war. A very "few" of us, are "trained" to "deal" with it. ... Be grateful for that. Learn to be humble, and show mercy. Soldiers/warriors don't cry, we mourn. Even over the death of a "worthy enemy". Don't beat yourself up over it! What needed doing, was done! We did it, done! You/we lived! Now, live!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Let it go, Trooper! Hate will only devour YOU. The battle/War is over for us. Trust me, Please? Took me time and two marriages to un-F myself... I'm not saying
"stop being a Soldier". You can't, I know. .. I'm just saying, "fall back, regroup"! Pick your battles and wars... Kinda the cool thing, about being a "civilian". It's all smiles after that. I wish you the best Trooper!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Troop. You got a lot, to learn! Until you learn? I'd just listen. Learn to "read a trail", sign, shod hoarse, or not? ... Is that a rattlesnake trail?.. The Army doesn't even teach that Sh*t anymore!
marines couldn't even begin to understand the concept!
edit on 11-9-2017 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Pretty smart of Taco Bell to hire people with three arms. Speeds up the orders too, I bet.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's just good capitalism! I don't see a problem with that. Do you? Do you need ten "persons", doing one man/woman's/LGBT, bacon, letus, Tamato job?... I'd think Taco Bell was ahead of the curve for hiring an octopus! Training an octopus is really cool! Unless you hate nature. Do you hate nature? Because you seem to hate nature. Which makes me sad, and "feel" real unhappy! Lol! It doesn't. I could give a F, what you think.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I'm fairly sure my late father would've liked you.

Three wars worth of those friends who would have wanted him to live.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join