It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Your Calendar for a Party at Augustus's House!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
When do we get to see more pics from your night out on the town?

Geez is supposed to post them later, she finally got out of bed after being passed out for a day and a half.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus Green Smoke goes in green aliens come out.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
When do we get to see more pics from your night out on the town?

Geez is supposed to post them later, she finally got out of bed after being passed out for a day and a half.

I told you not to overdo it with the Roofies.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She was acting like they were Tic-Tacs.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

You will probably have to wait until they sober up first.Then,
you will probably have to wait until they remember anything.
Did they have anyone around them who kept sober during
this party?

Our nondisclosure agreement prevents us saying anything more. But we had this nifty camera... this one here....

Just stare at the red spot for jussssssssst a moment annnnnnnnndddddd.....

FLASH!!!!

Oh hi! Yes, we had fun in Denver. Totally innocent, harmless fun. Nothing happened. Just sat around knitting.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
HERE COMES
31 PICTURES.

AND OH MY GAWD I HAD A FRIGGEN BLAST.

But first I'd like to thank Zosimov and Augustus and especially Byrd ilysomuch for giving me such a great time. And since I am posting the pictures, I will be making some comments on these. I will try to do it in three posts to break it down.

Ok here it goes.

Denver Baggage Claim Gargoyle/troll/demon:

Proof of life photo for my mom, lol:

These next five pictures look almost identical, but I think you can see reptilian showing through in some of them, specially in the eyes. Also I just couldn't decide which one to post:

That guy took a nice photo of us actually:

edit on 9-4-2018 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ok so here I start taking selfies but sneaking in other people:

Soon enough Augustus noticed:

And then me and Byrd:

And then me and Zosimov:

Zosimov is flawlessly beautiful in every single photo HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE OMG ILY ZOSI, but here I'm looking pretty darn sexy too, cause this is my sexy face:

And I tried to get the three of us looking super cute together(I look the opposite of cute LOL) but I don't have a selfie stick, FML, I REALLY NEED ONE FOR TIMES LIKE THESE:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here comes Beethoven, who Augustus developed an interest in during our time in this bar:

And here I am trying to mimic his brooding facial expression:

And here is Zosimov with Beethoven, they make a beautiful couple:

Beethoven is so damn hot though ISN'T HE.
And so is this guy:

And at this point we're all taking turns standing on the booths and chairs trying to get a good photo with Beethoven.

It's drunk photography at it's best. Which means it's not good photography, so forgive me for being human when I meant to not get super drunk but I really got plastered, but at least I didn't bite anybody.

And last but not least I got to take home these little guys, lol:

This all pales in comparison to what actually happened. There was a haunted place, many stories and knowledge shared, history discussions, strange vertigo inducing architecture, philosophy and good foods. In the end I probably went looking for love in Denver, and found it. LOL. Thanks again guys, I love you each and I hope all of ATS can enjoy these photo's.

Love,
Lou.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Cool pics. I love AM flipping you off because he knows what you're doing, and everyone starts to look.

Perhaps I should have come...

Then again, I am still alive, or at least haven't been "occupied."

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

WHAT DO YOU MEAN OCCUPIED? LOL.

I would have loved you had you come, too. ily already anyway but you know, I would have loved you more! So maybe next time I'll beg you a little harder, lol. But no pressure or anything!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I didn't know Ludwig wore Versace.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It's esoteric knowledge.

Only a rare few dare to know!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

WHAT DO YOU MEAN OCCUPIED? LOL.

I would have loved you had you come, too. ily already anyway but you know, I would have loved you more! So maybe next time I'll beg you a little harder, lol. But no pressure or anything!

Not *that* kind of occupied, silly (but maybe that, too, lol). I just meant that, even if I did not disappear into someone's basement, my body might have been hijacked and only be *here* occupied by certain alien or reptilian entities (somewhat like in 'The Astronaut's Wife').

Or else my brain would be pulled out of my nose.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I liked that movie.

I'm probably not the same person anymore, it's true! In a good way, I think. And I would have gladly given my brains up to Byrd if that's what she wanted. She's the most qualified really, and the only one I would've trusted with that task.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I’m so bummed that I couldn’t make it. Kids kinda get in the way of fun, sometimes. Saturday I thought about y’all.
Maybe another time!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

You were with us in spirit because the topic of phones listening to us was actually part of our conversation for a brief moment when we were on the stairs, in one of the museums, in the first half of the day if I recall correctly, and I saw your thread and I didn't know how to say it so here we are.

Maybe you were listening to us telepathically and you're a psychic, OMG.

You were also mentioned briefly about how we tried to get you to come and how it would've been cool to meet you. Hopefully there will be a next time! Maybe you can even bring the babes. It was just museums and food mostly, a really nice day. And we can start drinking after the kids go to bed, lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Sat around knitting...yeah,like I'm going to believe that one.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

❤️ Sounds like there was something of a vibrational connection!
Also- I have 4 kids- and I appreciate that you’d tolerate em. But no way in hell I would bring them!

Just a thought- you’ve done NY, and Denver.... what’s about Nashville?! Gotta get some Nashville Hot BBQ and moonshine! Also, I know y’all were in CO, but did you know that TN is one of the top producers of cannabis, in the US? I’m sure it’s all used medicinally

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
...but did you know that TN is one of the top producers of cannabis whiseky, in the US?

Fixed that.

And I'm in.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

This all pales in comparison to what actually happened. There was a haunted place, many stories and knowledge shared, history discussions, strange vertigo inducing architecture, philosophy and good foods. In the end I probably went looking for love in Denver, and found it. LOL. Thanks again guys, I love you each and I hope all of ATS can enjoy these photo's.

Love,
Lou.

Thank you for posting these Lou! I loved meeting you, loved you all and am so thankful for our time together.

See you lunatics next time

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join