It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Clashes With Black Lives Matter in Dallas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: infolurker

So I guess BLM are Fascist Nazis?? Dave Chappelle will be laughing. Extremists of all ilks eventually resort to cannibalism. It's natural selection to weed them out.

It's the brand new "neuvoNOTzi" Party of North America !!

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oathkeepers support the Constitution. Black, Brown, White etc etc.... They don't tolerate racism of any kind because they served with people of all colors.

I guess that's something you wouldn't understand Anti?

I will put my knowledge of the Constitution, US History, civics and just about anything else besides acid washed jeans and Metallica's greatest hits up against yours.

I'm the one who brought the link. I've actually been reading up on the issue and I applaud their decision to flatly denounce racists. If you were making an off the cuff comment about my not having served in the military or law enforcement. Great. If you did, thanks for your service. It certainly doesn't make you a better person than me.

The irony is that you go on about the Constitution and denouncing racist when it comes to the Oath Keepers as though that's of some importance to you but you elected a man who knows absolutely nothing of the Constitution and has problems denouncing racists.

I might have expected an avid law & order Constitutionalist type such as yourself to have some mixed feelings about how the man was forcibly expelled?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seeker1963

Oathkeepers support the Constitution. Black, Brown, White etc etc.... They don't tolerate racism of any kind because they served with people of all colors.

I guess that's something you wouldn't understand Anti?

I will put my knowledge of the Constitution, US History, civics and just about anything else besides acid washed jeans and Metallica's greatest hits up against yours.

I'm the one who brought the link. I've actually been reading up on the issue and I applaud their decision to flatly denounce racists. If you were making an off the cuff comment about my not having served in the military or law enforcement. Great. If you did, thanks for your service. It certainly doesn't make you a better person than me.

The irony is that you go on about the Constitution and denouncing racist when it comes to the Oath Keepers as though that's of some importance to you but you elected a man who knows absolutely nothing of the Constitution and has problems denouncing racists.

I might have expected an avid law & order Constitutionalist type such as yourself to have some mixed feelings about how the man was forcibly expelled?

Then I owe you an apology Ante. I thought you were bashing the Oathkeepers for kicking those dipsnips out!

I misunderstood your post and I apologize.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well to be honest ANTIFA were far more aggressive.
BLM held a lot of restraint even when being physically attacked.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If the rest of us just ignore these putz groups and they get no news coverage then they might just go home and back to doing nothing.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Good for BLM. They need to distance themselves or the message gets muddy.

They should have done the same with the "what do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want it? Now!" And the "pigs in a blanket fry them up" chants... They totally lost people by not repudiating those enough. Whatever good message they have gets thrown out with such stupidity.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Omg its like when isis showed up to make al qaeda look like good guys. Or at least thats how the msm psyop went...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If the rest of us just ignore these putz groups and they get no news coverage then they might just go home and back to doing nothing.

Hard to ignore when they are destroying public property in your town square.
I have a feeling that if they feel ignored, they will step up their game and start burning down buildings that represent things that they don't like.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Start locking a few of them up. That will ruin a person's day.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A bunch of clowns--young kids. Very funny skit

The state of the revolution will not be televised
edit on 21-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Someone in the comments pointed out that the guy with the ridicilously large hat is actually a gang member of the Crypts. He announced before hand that they support BLM and then Antifa showed up and pissed them off. Antifa is boldly angering people because they still think they are in europe and nobody dares to stand up to them. Not long and the whole black bloc is gonna show up next. People will drop like flies when that happens.

I hate gangs btw and they should be the priority instead of Nazis with 20k members.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Abysha

Good for BLM. They need to distance themselves or the message gets muddy.

They should have done the same with the "what do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want it? Now!" And the "pigs in a blanket fry them up" chants... They totally lost people by not repudiating those enough. Whatever good message they have gets thrown out with such stupidity.

Agreed. A few folks left the BLM movement after that. BLM didn't support that message but they didn't repute it enough, either. I think they were afraid of pissing off their base kinda like Trump was afraid and spewed the whole "many sides" thing.

There's so far only villains and antiheroes in all this drama, at least the ones who get media attention. Nobody likes to report on the peaceful resistance, you know?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So ... wait a minute ... what does this do to all the "violent fascist left" claims that include ANTIFA and BLM now?

Gosh, you don't think all those claims were gross generalizations with no basis in reality, do ya?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If this divide wasn't so serious right now, I would love to see an SNL skit with the masked-in-black Antifa acting all tough in their skinny jeans and man buns and girls that throw punches, well...like a girl.

Then have the BLM bunch attempting to explain in understandable English a list of everything they hate....the list would go on and on and on right down to the kitchen sink.

This could be hilarious if treated with decent humor.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Someone in the comments pointed out that the guy with the ridicilously large hat is actually a gang member of the Crypts. He announced before hand that they support BLM and then Antifa showed up and pissed them off. Antifa is boldly angering people because they still think they are in europe and nobody dares to stand up to them. Not long and the whole black bloc is gonna show up next. People will drop like flies when that happens.

I hate gangs btw and they should be the priority instead of Nazis with 20k members.

Do you mean the Crips? When you said "Crypts"?

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, it but re-verifies we are a nation of individuals,the same trait we are exceptional for, as a result of the absence of a caste culture in our history like the rest of the planet ,time and again.
AND Col. Colt.

edit on 21-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That's how it is written in the Youtube comment. Apparently they wear blue neckerchiefs.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins hate blue neckerchiefs

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That's how it is written in the Youtube comment. Apparently they wear blue neckerchiefs.

Well, unless you want to seem as ignorant as the average Youtube commentator ... the gang is called "the Crips" (gang color blue) for your future reference.

(And their classical enemies are "the Bloods" gang color red.)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Well, unless you want to seem as ignorant as the average Youtube commentator ... the gang is called "the Crips" (gang color blue) for your future reference.

(And their classical enemies are "the Bloods" gang color red.)

I don't care what they call themselves. Gangs are idiotic and it still baffles me that they are allowed to exist in the first place. Crips can go # themselves.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I thought it was The Jets and The Sharks.. . . .

learn something new every day!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join