It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Clashes With Black Lives Matter in Dallas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Shar
okay, i'm behind for some reason i thought they've marched together before, now i'm lost.

I pointed this out above ... the white-wing echo chamber hasn't informed everyone how to spin this yet.

Your confusion is natural.

FFS give it a rest already. There is nothing to spin. I consider Antifa and BLM both hate groups. The only difference is now it seems gangs are getting involved too unfortunately they hate cops per default so that will probably escalate pretty soon as well. I rather prefer gangs fighting Antifa and leaving the cops alone. When that happens Antifa will call the Black Bloc to their aid of course. This will result in absolute chaos because the black wearing hooligans hate cops as well. A hate fest all around and innocent people will again get caught in the middle of all of this. I'm not really concerned about the safety of Antifa,BLM,gangs,Alt-Right or whatever because they seek confrontations and violence like the morons they are. Natural selection at its finest.

I'm only worried about innocent people because lets face it all the other groups are not interested in peaceful dialogues or reaching out. They are consumed by hate and rage and they use every opportunity to vent.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Cowboy Carl is an hater?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Cowboy Carl is an hater?

Well duh gang member and all that. I doubt they invite cops for coffee.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Cowboy Carl is an hater?

All BLM members are gang members? News to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Cowboy Carl is an hater?

Don't be a smart ass. The guy with the hat is one and they happen to support BLM. Did you even watch the video?
edit on 21-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins hate hats

link   
Antifa = Communists. So I'm not surprised ... remember their slogan "Liberals get the bullet too." BLM is no different to them, just another bunch of useful idiots. And yes if the Communists win they both will get the bullets in the end.
edit on 21-8-2017 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

link   

Cowboy Carl is an hater?

Don't be a smart ass. The guy in the hat is one and they happen to support BLM. Did you even watch the video?

You're the one who was being a smart ass. And duh I know that guy supports BLM. You said he is a gang member. Do you have a proof of that?

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

okay, i'm behind for some reason i thought they've marched together before, now i'm lost.

Antifa is now Racist and BLM is now pro-Fascist.

They always were, this just proves it, either that or BLM can't spot a racist because they are too busy being racist and Antifa cannot identify a fascist when they see one.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Cowboy Carl is an hater?

Don't be a smart ass. The guy in the hat is one and they happen to support BLM. Did you even watch the video?

You're the one who was being a smart ass. And duh I know that guy supports BLM. You said he is a gang member. Do you have a proof of that?

Someone mentioned it in the Youtube comments. Apparently he announced it right before Antifa showed up. Who cares really. BLM spouts hate all the time. I heard it in Boston and Dallas. Nothing peaceful about chanting # cops and kill'em all.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Cowboy Carl is an hater?

Someone mentioned it in the Youtube comments. Apparently he announced it right before Antifa showed up. Who cares really. BLM spouts hate all the time. I heard it in Boston and Dallas. Nothing peaceful about chanting # cops and kill'em all.

Of course nothing is peaceful about chanting that. You are the one who wrongly believe that all BLM members are like that. Do you even realize that many leaders and members condemned violence over and over?
edit on 8/21/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Antifa is now Racist and BLM is now pro-Fascist.

They always were, this just proves it, either that or BLM can't spot a racist because they are too busy being racist and Antifa cannot identify a fascist when they see one.

BLM is promoting black supremacy for a while now but if you point that out they call you racist. This is next level retardation. I just call them what they are period.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Im no fan of BLM.

But if this was the video I saw the other night, I have nothing bad to say about the BLM guys in this video.

They are telling antifa to leave because they don't want outsiders hijacking their protest and causing violence.

This was the exact right way to handle this situation. Even though I would have significant disagreements with the BLM people, that is unimportant, and I respect their commitment to their message and non violence in this situation.

Antifa on the other hand; remember, the media tells us how heroic they were fighting nazis. Again, they show they are violent scum bags that will pick a fight with anyone.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Cowboy Carl is an hater?

Of course nothing is peaceful about chanting that. You are the one who wrongly believe that all BLM members are like that. Do you even realize that many leaders and members condemned violence over and over?

Oh careful now the track record of BLM spokespersons and leaders is plastered with kill all whiteys rants. Youtube is full of them.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Cowboy Carl is an hater?

Oh careful now the track record of BLM spokespersons and leaders is plastered with kill all whiteys rants. Youtube is full of them.

Youtube is full of pro-life people calling for murder of doctors and nurses. It is also full of Christians calling for murder of gay people. I guess by your logic pro-life group and Christian groups are bad.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The problem is they are to inconsistent. Boston unfortunately demonstrated that because there BLM and Antifa had apparently no problems and even chanted together how much they hate cops.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The problem is they are to inconsistent. Boston unfortunately demonstrated that because there BLM and Antifa had apparently no problems and even chanted together how much they hate cops.

Of course groups are inconsistent. BLM has a good cause. Good purpose. They wanted to address police brutality. Just like every group, it got hijacked by paid shills and bad elements to make them look bad. Apparently they have succeed wonderfully.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Cowboy Carl is an hater?

Youtube is full of pro-life people calling for murder of doctors and nurses. It is also full of Christians calling for murder of gay people. I guess by your logic pro-life group and Christian groups are bad.

I call out every group that promotes violence to achieve their goals. I don't give a # about the feelings of radical christians either.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

But that doesn't mean all of BLM are violent.

I will chose to judge these people based on the actions I see them doing rather than what other BLM people are doing.

Now having said that, there are many situations where BLM is violent, and I believe some of their goals and releases from their leadership is disgusting and terrible.

But I will not denounce these people for doing the right thing here.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I agree with you here. The right wing isn't defined by white nationalists nor the alt-right, and the left isn't composed solely of social justice warriors nor Antifa. I start to worry that the conspiracy theorists
are right that there is an intentional design to divide us all along real or imagined ideological, racial, gender, religious lines.

To be honest, this is my own personal disillusionment with identity politics. I believe in some of the *real* goals of social justice, but at times it seems as if it is being manipulated and embraced by the media and power structure as a way to divide us peons in fighting each other, rather than uniting against the real power structure (military industrial complex, oligarchy, deep state, what have you). Rather than talk about who is actually powerful or "privileged," let's just talk about race and gender (or fight this on the other side) and instead of deconstructing power let's try to appease the masses by placing token people of color and women into institutions of power to increase the optics.

"Hey, it's okay that the US is bombing the hell out of low income countries for geo-political hegemony, as long as we have CEOs that are females, and there is a general leading us into battle who is a person of color. #Diversityisourstrength."

I think I just outed myself as a leftist, lol. Ironically, what I just wrote above is what many actual scholars of social justice and feminism say.

A refreshing thing is that more people seem to be willing to think about these contradictions recently.

a reply to: Abysha

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Antifa on the other hand; remember, the media tells us how heroic they were fighting nazis. Again, they show they are violent scum bags that will pick a fight with anyone.

Ok, now... re-read what you just typed.

Do you think that was because "the left" feels that way or do you think it's because the media (left and right) know it pays more to paint that picture?

The folks "fighting" against the attendees of these Nazi rallies aren't "Antifa". They are regular folk just like you and I. People who live there, left and right, who simply understand the evils of white nationalism.

But that doesn't sell clicks very well, does it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join