It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE COVERAGE: Boston Free Speech Rally & Protests

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: JinMI
I'm just getting caught up but who is promoting the free speech rally and who is opposing said free speech rally?

See that question isnt even valid from the start.

It wasnt a "free speech rally"

Thats what they called it, but we both know thats lipstick on a pig. They distastefully used that title to hide their true intentions.

It was a white supremacist rally.

really, it was a white supremacist rally? And you can prove this?

Actually yes

The lead organizer of the event was John Medlar a Boston College student and although he had been claiming that this was not a hate speech or white supremacist event he originally had Kyle Chapman scheduled to come speak at the event.. you know who he is?

He's the FAR right activist who carried a leaded wooden pole during the berkley riots and was smashing people in the head.

Oh, and the KKK confirmed they would have membership in attendance.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt the Australian snake and spider thread.

Yeah, sorry lol. I get a little carried away sometimes on that particular topic.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: JinMI

The "programming" is complete in these 'protesters'.
intentional result of social engineering.......

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I was just reviewing the 2nd feed, at about 29 mins there's a confrontation which started with something like "When did you become a transgender" "Take your pants off" "You f*ckin faggot" then a heated discussion, the guy was holding a sign "# antifa". I wonder how many times people were talking about #ing, # this, # that. I'm concerned about their sex life, it can't be healthy for them, if only they saw the benefit of using proper speech.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here is an interview with the guy who held the free speech rally.

Even though it is obviously edited by someone who is not supportive of him it would be great if someone can explain what makes him a NAZI or white supremacist.

I can see he is an asshole, but there were plenty of them on the other side as well.

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: JinMI
I'm just getting caught up but who is promoting the free speech rally and who is opposing said free speech rally?

See that question isnt even valid from the start.

It wasnt a "free speech rally"

Thats what they called it, but we both know thats lipstick on a pig. They distastefully used that title to hide their true intentions.

It was a white supremacist rally.

really, it was a white supremacist rally? And you can prove this?

Actually yes

The lead organizer of the event was John Medlar a Boston College student and although he had been claiming that this was not a hate speech or white supremacist event he originally had Kyle Chapman scheduled to come speak at the event.. you know who he is?

He's the FAR right activist who carried a leaded wooden pole during the berkley riots and was smashing people in the head.

Oh, and the KKK confirmed they would have membership in attendance.

You conveniently left out that Kyle also defended people from being swarmed and getting assaulted. I'm not defending what he did but come on stick to the facts.

link   
a reply to: Kryties

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Grambler

I said one time you were a censor because you were applauding an anti free speech protest.

It was an anti hate protest. Cut your crap.

Then why was every single trump supporter that the crod meant surrounded attacked and shoved out?

Simple, because Trump is hate. He has become the universal American symbol for hatred.

Thank you for illustrating why banning hate speech is horrible.

You list your political opponent as the definition of hate, and cheer for the attacking of any of his supporters.

And you want the government to shut all of those people down too.

Unreal.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Why is this still going? The rally finished hours ago. Go home FFS.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Because someone said so? Lack of proper vocabulary? It's the meanest thought they are able to muster?

Simple fact is it is Americans on 'both' sides of the issue and each and every one of them have an equal voice. To say just one person doesn't have the same right to speak as another is a complete disgrace to the constitution and every other American even those that don't share the same beliefs.

Those truths apparently aren't self evident as they are supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

because they are obviously protesting white supremacists, even though there arent any there

edit on pm88201717America/Chicago19p04pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This guy keeps talking about "large groups going into federal buildings" on the police scanner....anyone else hearing this??

I cant find any confirmation of that.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Another stream

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Pardon my ignorance, this is in Boston?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Actually the article I just read stated the the alt-right rally was essentially cancelled due to the amount of counter-protesters. None of the scheduled speakers they had ended up showing.

THEY WERE DEFEATED!

LOVE WON!

www.washingtonpost.com... 19
edit on 19-8-2017 by Lucidparadox because: link

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Now you're inventing strawmen about me to other members?

Starts about 14 minutes in.

It's hard to find more at the moment because the search is being flooded with videos from today besides if you actually wanted to know, you'd look yourself and I already dozed off once.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

THEY WERE DEFEATED! LOVE WON!

That's what this is? That is the most simple minded logic to come of this whole affair.

No you moron, your cause EMBOLDENED them. The morons in the streets gave them more supporters via sympathy and empathy. Your cause only gives them even more cause. How bout you just ignore them and let them slide back into obscurity where they resided for the past 50 years.

Un f'ing believable.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Actually the article I just read stated the the alt-right rally was essentially cancelled due to the amount of counter-protesters. None of the scheduled speakers they had ended up showing.

THEY WERE DEFEATED!

LOVE WON!

www.washingtonpost.com... 19

HATE WON! /fixed

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Why are they hanging around causing problems for the police then?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

As we can see by the amount of hate in the videos

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join